Categories > Cartoons > Xiaolin Showdown > The Fifth Xiaolin Dragon

Chapter Three: Showing the Ropes

by Dragon-of-Light 0 reviews

Chapter Three: Aly Tanner is going on her first Sheng Gong Wu hunt with her new friends! Which Sheng Gong Wu Has been activated? Where is it located? Will Aly discover her new element today? Who wi...

Category: Xiaolin Showdown - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Clay,Dojo,Jack Spicer,Kimiko,Omi,Raimundo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2008-05-29 - 2019 words

0Unrated
Chapter Three: Showing the Ropes

~~In the sky~~

Aly was amazed by the view.

Aly: "Wow! This is breathtaking, and you guys get to fly all over the world on a dragon everytime a Sheng Gong Wu reveals itself?"

Rai: "Yeah, but you get used to it."

Aly: "You guys are so lucky. By the way, where are we going and what Sheng Gong Wu are we looking for?"

Clay: "We better check with the scroll."

Aly: "Scroll?"

Omi: "The Ancient Scroll of the Sheng Gong Wu."

Kimiko, who was wearing the same outfit she wore earlier today, pulled out the scroll from her bag, and opened it.

Kimiko: "The Nimbus Rider, a board like Sheng Gong Wu that allows the user to fly faster than the speed of light."

Dojo: "It kind of looks like a skateboard that flies."

Rai: "Like a hover board? Sweet! I'm pretty good at riding on a surf board. That board has my name on it."

Kimiko: "If you can win it in a showdown."

Aly: "A showdown?"

Clay: "Actually it's called a Xiaolin Showdown."

Omi: "It's when two warriors grab a Sheng Gong Wu at the same time and each wager a Sheng Gong Wu to compete for the one they both want and win 3."

Rai: "You can also challenge your opponent to A Shing Yi Bu Dare. It's when each warrior gets to bet two Sheng Gong Wu and win 5."

Aly: "Awesome. Wait, I don't have a Sheng Gong Wu on me!"

Clay: "Don't worry Aly, We have a bag of Sheng Gong Wu for you to choose."

Dojo: "Just be careful on which one you choose."

Clay handed Aly a bag full of Sheng Gong Wu to choose from. Each one has a unique shape and size. Aly couldn't decide on which Sheng Gong Wu she should use. She reached deep into the bag, rummaging around to pick one or two. She felt something and Aly pulled out what look like two necklaces; one has a funny shape and has a red crystal on it, and the other one is a clear crystal pendant.

Kimiko: "Looks like you got the Eye of Dashi and the Culvar Crystal."

Omi: "No fair, I wanted to try the Culvar Crystal!"

Aly: "But which one is which?"

Rai: "The red one is the Eye of Dashi, it can shoot lightening, and the other is the Culvar Crystal, it can distract your enemies with a blinding light."

Clay: "Looks like you got a couple of good ones."

Aly: "Cool."

Dojo: "Attention passengers; we are now heading for the Swiss Alps, please hang on until we land."

They pass few mountains and landed on a grassy plain near a lake. The young monk hopped off Dojo's back and Dojo's returned to his normal size. Aly was in awe the moment she saw the beautiful scenery. She got all starry eyed in excitement.

Aly: "Oh Wow! It's almost like a dream! How gorgeous!"

Raimundo overheard what she just said and stood right next to her.

Rai: "Well I wouldn't call myself gorgeous; I have been working out alot, so I don't mind you saying that."

He flex his muscles in front of Aly trying to impress her. I knew she couldn't resist. Raimundo thought. She blushed like a baby in embarrassment.

Aly: "Ew! Knock it off!"

She pushed him away with full strength. Raimundo flew eight feet from her and landed on some snow. He popped his head out of the snow.

Rai: "Aye! What's your problem girl?"

Kimiko: "She wasn't talking about you Raimundo; she was talking about the scenery."

He blush deep red realizing that he did something embarrassing to make her repel him.

Omi: "Enough chat chit, we must find the Nimbus Rider."

Aly: "Don't you mean chit chat?"

Omi: "That too."

Clay: "I got to admit this place sure is nice, but not as nice as Texas."

Dojo: "I know, that's I hid it here."

Aly: "Sounds like something a dog would do, bury a bone and reburying it."

Kimiko: "Hahahaha! Yeah, it's kind of like that."

Dojo: "That Nimbus Rider is close, I can feel it. Or it could be this nice refreshing breeze."

"Don't bother finding it you Xiaolin Losers! The Nimbus Rider is mine!"

Everyone turned around to see Jack Spicer!

Omi: "Jack Spicer!"

Jack Spicer: "That's right Q-Ball!"

Aly: "Hey! Don't call him that!"

Jack Spicer: "You must be Aly Tanner."

Clay: "Now, how did you know her name?"

Aly: "Yeah, have you been spying on me?"

Jack Spicer: "I have my sources. Jack bots! Attack!"

A group of flying robots popped out of the lake and flew towards them.

Aly: "Is it a typical day for you guys?"

Rai: "Yeah you could say that. Dojo, find the Sheng Gong Wu, we'll take care of these metal heads!"

The Xiaolin Warriors jumped into the air and pulled out their Wudai Weapons.

Omi: "KAIJIN CHARM-SHIMO STAFF! Hiya!"

His small light blue stick became a giant club and Omi whacked five robots out of the park!

Kimiko: "CAT'S EYE DRACO-ARROW SPARROW!"

She threw several flaming bird at the robots and they blew up. Each one exploded with a loud boom!

Rai: "CREST OF THE CONDOR-BLADE OF THE NEBULA!"

He pulled put his blue jagged blade and swung it fast. A blue streak wiped out twelve.

Clay: "LONGHORN TAURUS-BIG BANG METEORANG!"

He threw a boomerang and it multiplyed, slicing every robot into pieces.

Aly: "Way to go guys! Huh?"

She sees a group of Jack-bots surrounding her. Aly felt a little scared but she remembered what her friends told her about what the Eye of Dashi does. She jumped into the air and pulled it out. Aly was planning an aerial attack!

Aly: "EYE OF DASHI!"

A large lightening bolt shot out of the red crystal and electrified the Jack-bots. She landed on her feet and and was amazed by it's power.

Aly: "Whoa."

She noticed Dojo waving his arms signaling he's found the Sheng Gong Wu. Aly ran toward to where Dojo is standing.

Aly: "You found it Dojo?"

Dojo: "Yep, it's near the shallow part of the lake."

Jack Spicer: "Thanks for the update dufus!"

He flew over their heads with his heli-pack.

Aly: "That's it! I've had it with his attitude!"

Dojo: "Aly wait!"

She leaped into the air and landed near the Nimbus Rider. Aly and Jack grabbed it at the same time.

Jack Spicer: "Aly! I challenge you to a Xiaolin Showdown! My Monkey Staff against your Culvar Crystal!"

Aly: "Okay, and I'll call out a Shing Yi Bu Dare! I wager my Eye of Dashi."

Jack Spicer: "Fine! And I'll wager the Ring of the Nine Dragons!"

Aly: "What's the the Challenge?"

Jack Spicer: "The challenge will be a race to the top off the mountain! First one to the top wins! Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!"

There was a rumble underneath them the landscape changed dramatically, the mountain Jack Spicer mentioned became taller and the sky became bluer. Aly found herself in a blue ninja uniform just like her friends ecxcept she has a six pointed silver star on hers.

Clay: "I hope she'll be okay."

Rai: "Come on Aly! You can do it!"

Aly felt so nervous, this is her first Xiaolin Showdown.

Jack Spicer: "Gong Yi Tempai! It means Ready, Set, Go."

Aly: "Duh, I know what you said, I studied various types of languages including Chinese."

Jack gave Aly a raspberry.

Jack Spcier: "Ha! What do you say to that newbe!"

Aly: "I say; I'm three-quarters away from victory!"

Jack Spicer: "Wha?!"

He sees Aly climbing up the mountain leaving him behind.

Omi: "Great Ghost of Dashi!"

Dojo: "Yeah, look at her go! And I didn't even see her start."

Jack Spicer: "MONKEY STAFF!"

When Jack Spicer yelled out the name of his Sheng Gong Wu, he became monkey-like. He used his monkey skills to climb up the mountain faster, but Aly used her natural abilites to get to the top. Aly and Jack are neck and neck.

Kimiko: "Go Al! Go!"

"Go Al! Go!" The young monks cheered. Wow, I can't believe I got a nick name already! This totally rocks!" Aly thought.

Jack Spicer: "Hey Aly! Stop daydreaming, and start losing! Oo oo ah!"

Aly: "Are you sure you're a genius? Because that did not make sense!"

Clay: "Yeah! You tell'em Al!"

Both of them were half way there, suddenly a bunch of rock rolled down on the hillside, hurtling towards them! Jack and Aly were able to dodge them.

Jack Spicer: "Alright time to cheat, Ring of the Nine Dragons!"

Monkey boy Jack Spicer became five! Unfortunately, not even five Jacks can dodge a bunch of rolling rocks. Aly not only jumped and dodged the rocks succussfully, She also used the Eye of Dashi to clear the way. Each lightening blast hit every rock! She found herself only three feet away to the top. But then; Jack literally pulled himself together and grabbed Aly's ankle to knock her off.

Omi: "Jack Spicer! Let go of Aly!"

He ignored what Omi told him. He's too strong! That staff of his must've gave him strength! She thought. Aly took off the Culvr Crystal around her neck and held it in front of Jack Spicer's face.

Aly: "Game over Spicer! CULVAR CYSTAL!"

A flash of light blinded Jack Spicer causing him to let of of Aly's ankle.

Jack Spicer: "Ahhhh! I can't see! Too many lights! Ahhhh!"

While Jack was literaly screaming like a monkey, Aly climbed up five feet and she made it to the top!

Omi: "Wooohoo!"

Clay: "Yiha!"

Kimiko: "Alight Aly!"

Rai: "You go girl!"

Dojo: "Not bad. Not bad at all."

The landscape changed back to normal after the showdown was over. Aly has the Monkey Staff, the Ring of the Nine Dragons, the Culvar Crystal, Eye of Dashi, and the Nimbus Rider in her hands.

Aly: "I did it!"

The young monks ran toward Aly.

Rai: "You rock!"

Clay: "You are braver than a Texan stompping on a rattlesnake."

Aly: "Umm, thanks?"

Omi: "It was reckless, and unorthodoxed, I could have never done it better myself."

While everyone was congratulating her, Jack Spicer hovered in the air.

Jack Spicer: "Grrrr! I can't believe I've been beaten by a newbie!"

Kimiko: "Oh please, you can't even beat your cousin at tic-tac-toe."

Jack Spicer: "This isn't over Tanner!"

He flew away in a huff.

Dojo: "I think Master Fung will be pleased about this."

[Fade to black]

~~Xiaolin Showdown~~

It was late afternoon. Master Fung and the young monks stood in the garden.

Master Fung: "Excellent job Aly Tanner."

Rai: "Yeah, if you keep this up and you'll be Dragon Apprentice in no time."

Aly: "Master Fung? I was wondering, what is my element?"

Master Fung: "I'm glad you mentioned it Aly Tanner. I know you just got here, but I believe you play an important role as a Xiaolin Warrior."

Aly: "Really?"

Master Fung You are the new Dragon of Light."

Aly: "Wow, that sounds like a big honor thank you."

Master Fung and Aly Tanner bowed and he walked away.

Omi: "You must be very proud Aly."

Kimiko: "Yeah, I mean; saving a dragon, fighting jack-bots, winning a showdown, and reciving your element, all in one day!"

Rai: "See Aly? You've got nothing to worry about."

Aly fainted.

Clay: "Well, at least she kept her cool."

~~Jack Spicer's Lair~~

Jack Spicer: "Arg! I can't believe this! This is the worst day of my life!"

He suddenly hears a bird flying into his lair. It was his Spy-der bot!

Jack Spicer: "You got the info on Aly Tanner?"

The bird-like robot nodded and changed back into a spider.

Jack Spicer: "Yes! The day is not over yet! Once Chase Young gets this info, I will finally get the repsect that I deserve! Muahahaha!"

He said as he laughed maniacally, until his mom interrupted his moment.

Jack's Mom: "Jack sweetie? Don't laugh like that! You'll hurt your voice."

He turned down his laughter a little.

Jack Spicer: "Ha ha ha."
Sign up to rate and review this story