Categories > Movies > Star Wars > It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Anakin Skywalker FF)

Chapter One

by msjessicamichele 0 reviews

Jessica is a young girl filled with heartbreak. Anakin is a young man filled with pride. What will happen when their paths cross?

Category: Star Wars - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Anakin,Obi-Wan - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-02-07 - Updated: 2015-02-13 - 225 words

0Unrated
Chapter One

Anakin's POV:
I was staring at the girl with jet-black hair. She was absolutely stunning. She looked up and smiled at me. I nearly fainted. She was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I looked up to see her standing right in front of me. "Hi. I was wondering if you could tell me where Obi-Wan Kenobi is? I am looking for him." She said in the most angelic voice I've ever heard. "Yes, I can show you where he is. If you will follow me, please."

I guided her to Obi-Wan and we talked the entire time. "My name is Anakin Skywalker. What is yours?" "Jessica Kenobi. Obi-Wan is my uncle. And my mother tells me of his mysteriously handsome apprentice. She of course has never met him, nor does she even know his name!"Jessica exclaimed. I smiled.

"I'll take that as a complement. No one has ever call me handsome, let alone mysteriously handsome." I replied to her. She blushed a bright red and looked down. "You're my uncle's apprentice? I guess I have a new reason to come here. That, and the fact that now I have to live with him because my mother is dead." She told me as we reached Obi-Wan's room. "It was wonderful meeting you Anakin. I hope to see you again soon."
Sign up to rate and review this story