Categories > Movies > Star Wars > It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Anakin Skywalker FF)

Chapter Two

by msjessicamichele 0 reviews

In this chapter, Jessica sings a song about her mother. Obi-Wan finds out about her and Anakin meeting.

Category: Star Wars - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Anakin,Obi-Wan - Published: 2015-02-13 - 497 words

0Unrated
Jessica's POV:
I went into my new room with sadness clouding me. I flirted with my uncle's apprentice! Whenever I flirt with someone, that leads to a relationship, which leads to heartbreak. On top of that, my mother is gone. I then started to sing a song that I recently wrote.

"The day starts, the day ends, time crawls by. Night steals in pacing the floor. The moments creep, yet I can't bare to sleep till I hear you sing.

"And weeks pass, and months pass, seasons fly. Still you don't walk through the door. And in a haze, I count the silent days till I hear you sing once more.

"And sometimes at night time, I dream that you are there, but wake holding nothing but the empty air.

"And years come, and years go. Time runs dry. Still I ache down to the core. My broken soul can't be alive and whole till I hear you sing once more.

"And music, your music, it teases at my ear. I turn, and it fades away, and you're not here.

"Let hopes pass, let dreams pass, let them die. Without you, what are they for? I'll always feel no more than halfway real till I hear you sing once more!"

I sat down and cried when I finished singing. My mother was a singer, and probably the best in the galaxy. When she died, a part of my soul died with her. Now, all I have left of her is music, and even that is ruined for me.

I flinched to the sound of clapping. I looked up to see Uncle Obi. "You sang beautifully, my dear. I am aware that you miss your mother, and I understand. I miss her, as well. Just know that I will try to make you as comfortable as possible." I nodded and hugged uncle Obi. "Now, I have someone I want you to meet, my dear. I think you'll like him."

Uncle Obi led me to the council's room, and I gazed in amazement at the sight. "Hello, Master. What can I do for you?" I heard a manly voice say. I looked up to see the one and only, Anakin Skywalker. I smiled the biggest smile I could muster. "Hello, Anakin." He smiled. "Hello, Jessica. I hope you are settling in alright." Anakin said to me. "Quite well, actually." I replied.

Uncle Obi looked puzzled. "How do you two know each other?" Anakin and I looked at each other and smiled. "We met when I got lost trying to find you, Uncle Obi. Anakin helped me." I explained to Uncle Obi. "Master, understand that it's hard to find friends my age as it is. All I ask is that you give me a chance to befriend your niece." Anakin said my uncle.

Uncle Obi looked like he was angry. "I will not let you go anywhere near her!" And with those words, he dragged me out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story