Categories > Original > Romance > The End and The Beginning

The End and The Beginning

by No_Where_To_Go 0 reviews

Jack finds girl....later on there is eventual smut

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2015-03-13 - Updated: 2015-03-14 - 851 words

0Unrated
Eyeless Jack's P.O.V

I go out to get food. My stomach is grumbling and I haven't had a kidney in days. I go through the woods because it less likely for me to be seen and the rich fat people live in the woods. I hear a ear piercing scream. The scream sounds like a girl but it also doesn't sound human. I smell blood. It smells different from regular blood though. This blood has a more sulfuric smell.

I go to the blood. I might run into Zalgo. Zalgo is the king of us creepypasta. If we upset Zalgo, who knows what will happen. I can can smell the blood clearly now. It's human blood mixed with sulfur. I can see a girl. She has her face in the ground with a puddle of blood forming around her head. Her blood is black. The girl is clearly unconscious. I pick her up. Even though my stomach says to eat her, I don't.

When I get to the mansion, I take her to my room. After rummaging through my drawers I find thread, a needle, and bandages. I stitch up her forehead then wrap it in bandages. I open her eyes to see how long it will take for her to awake. Three days.


I go downstairs to talk to Slenderman. BEN Drowned, Ticci-Toby, Clockwork, Masky, and Hoodie are downstairs. They all are surrounding Slenderman's office. I push Toby aside and walk into Slenderman's office. I can see the anger through his face, even though he doesn't have a face. "Why is there a human in the mansion?" I look at him. I think for a while. The truth is I don't really know. "I don't think she's human. When I found her she was bleeding black blood and it smelt like sulfur." Slenderman thought for a while. After a couple minutes he says "your nose is playing tricks on you. You haven't eaten in days and that might ruin your senses. Her blood might be black due to blood clots and too much growth hormones."

Slenderman is probably right. I am very hungry and I haven't eaten in days. I leave his office and go upstairs to my room. I can hear the chains rattle in my room. The girl isn't supposed to be awake for another three days! I run quickly into my room. Jeff is in the room. He is pining the girl to the wall. His face way to close to her face and a knife on her stomach. He looks at me and licks the girls face. "Don't hurt her! She already is unconscious!" Jeff looks at me and smiles " I wasn't planning on hurting her in that way." I know how Jeff thinks. I know that he probably was planing on doing that. To an unconscious human girl.

I walked up to Jeff. "Don't fucking touch her!" Jeff licked her again. I shove Jeff away from the girl towards the door. I slam and lock the door. Jeff pounds on the door for a couple of minutes. After the pounding stopped I unlocked her chains and placed her on my bed. I took of her bloody clothes. I dressed her in one of my hoodies and a pair of sweatpants. Just in case, I slept on the bed with her.

I hear a pounding on my door. I look at my clock and it's 3am. I get up and walk to the door. I open my door just a little. It was Slenderman. "Why so early?" I ask, "can't you wait till morning?" He gives me a look. "You need to feed her. You didn't feed her at all today." I slap my hand on my face. How could I have forgotten. How fucking stupid am I?

I walk down to the kitchen. I look in the fridge. What would a human eat? Toby likes waffles. Maybe I should make her waffles. I take out the waffle batter and cook them in the machine. Toby came downstairs. "Is it morning already?" I quickly hid the waffles that I made and sneaked around in the dark. One of the things I know about Toby is he is human. I walk upstairs to my room. I cut open the girls stomach. I make sure that none of the acids get out. I take little pieces of the waffle and put them in her stomach. After I'm done I sew her stomach and her intestines back in.

The girl moves now but isn't awake. She is supposed to be awake now. I can hear her moan sometimes. I sometimes hear her talk. She normally says stuff like 'No' and 'I don't want to'. It's like she's talking to someone in her sleep. BEN decided to come into my room and look at her. She isn't some prize. It pisses me off. They just think of her as an object. Maybe like some prize or a collection. The girl starts moving. This time she looks like she is trying to get up. I think she is waking.


Sign up to rate and review this story