Categories > Original > Romance > The End and The Beginning

Awake

by No_Where_To_Go 0 reviews

Rose wakes up.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-03-14 - 1198 words

0Unrated
I sit up in bed. I look down. It's not my bed. I look around the room and there is torture devices. I touch my forehead. I feel that it is bandaged. I see the door and run to it. Someone grabs me and pulls me back to the bed. "That's not a good idea. Who knows what they will do to you." I turn my head to look at the man that is holding me. He is wearing a dark blue mask with black stuff dripping from the eyes. From the smell I'm guessing it's tar. "Where am I? Why am I here? Let me go!" I don't know why I said that. What I said is stupid. Who says stuff like that?

"You have to talk to Slenderman first," he says, "he will decide if you can go home or not." I don't really want to go home, I don't want to stay here. I nod my head. He grabs my arm and leads me down the stairs. He guilds me through the enormous living room to a room that looks like an office. He takes me inside of the room. Sitting at the desk is a large slender man with no face. "I would like to speak to her...Alone." The guy with the blue mask leaves the room. "If you are who I think you are,we have to talk."

I leave the office. Slenderman walks out with me into the living room. Everyone in the living room sits on the couches. "BEN, go get Sally." The short boy dressed like Link leaves the room. He returns with a little girl about the age of 5. "This is a new proxy. She is human but I can tell she has skills. Her name is Rose." A guy that has orange goggles and a mouth guard says "she can be The Rose Killer. I-I-I-it's a cool name."

"Sounds good to me," I say, "Everyone has something cool about them. Does that mean I get to dress cool?" The guy with the blue mask says "If you want a specific trait that need surgery I can help." I think for a while. "What about tattoos? I was thinking like a rose tattoo in like my arm or back." The guy in the blue mask says "I can do that too."

My name is now The Rose Killer. I can't socialize with anyone that I knew when I was living with my foster parents. They dyed the ends of my hair red so that it can match my name. I have to wear a red crop top that has lace in the back so it shows my tattoo. The shorts are red too and same with the shoes. Around the mansion I can wear whatever I want but when I go out to kill I have to wear my outfit. They also bought me a mask. It goes over my eyes. I have to wear red lipstick too. I don't quite like the way I'm supposed to dress but I can get over it.

Everyone introduced themselves to me. There is Ticci-Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Jane the Killer, Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Sally, Lost Silver, Pinkamena Pie, Smile.dog, Sonic.exe, The Rake, Masky, Hoodie, and a bunch more I can't remember. Slenderman says I have to share a room with Eyeless Jack until they get me a room. Eyeless Jack took me shopping. He said I also have to go to school. Almost every one of the creepypastas go to school. They have a special magic makeup thing that makes them look human. If I use it I will have red and black hair and blue eyes.

When we got back to the mansion, Eyeless Jack took me to his room to put my stuff away. He pushed me onto his bed. "Lay down. You need to sleep if you want to kill with everyone tonight." I wasn't tired but I listened to Jack. I put on my pajamas and crawled into bed. Not to long after, Jack climbed into bed with me. To my surprise I fell asleep quickly. When I woke up Jack was hovering over me. He didn't have his mask on. His eyes were completely back sockets. He has a grayish skin tone and his teeth are sharp. He was attractive without his mask on. He realized I was awake a jumped off of me.

Eyeless Jack quickly slid on his mask. "You have to get ready. We're leaving in thirty minutes." I jumped out of bed and grabbed my clothes. I got dressed then did my makeup. After I was done I put on my mask. I grabbed my knife and my bouquet of roses. I ran downstairs to find everyone waiting. "It's about time. We are almost late." I looked at Toby. "How can you be late to killing?"

I walk in the forest. I decide I want to kill my foster parents. They deserve it. I never will let them control me again. Once I do this I will be free. I pull out my knife as I creep into my bedroom window. My sister is laying on her bed. I walk up to her and slit her throat. I tear out her intestines. I put a rose where her intestine should be. I walk into my parents room. I slit my dad's throat and take out his intestines. I place the rose in his empty body. I wake up my mom and slit her throat. I hear her gurgling on her own blood while her hands are around her throat. While she is still alive I tear out her intestines. I place the rose inside of her. I hated her the most.

When I get back I take off my clothes. I slide into my pajamas. I go downstairs into the laundry room to wash my clothes. Jeff is in there. I place my clothes in the washer. I start the washer. The whole time Jeff was staring at me. I turn to look at him. He walks up to me and pins me against the wall. He leans his face close to mine. I tightly shut my eyes. Jeff licks my cheek. Eyeless Jack walks in. He shoves Jeff away from me. He grabs my hand and runs upstairs to his room.

Jack slams the door and locks it. He throws me at the bed. He sits on the bed next to me. "Are you ok?" he asks. I didn't know he cared that much. "I'm fine." I crawl to my side of the bed and slip under the covers. Jack does the same. I fall asleep. I wake up and Jack has his head on my chest. He hugs my side. I can tell he is still asleep. He doesn't have his mask on either. I don't know what to do so I pet his hair. He buries his face into my chest a little harder. I can't really tell if he is awake or not. His eyelids are closed but he could be awake. We just stay like this until I fall asleep again.

Sign up to rate and review this story