Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vintage Coffee

Chapter 1: So, yah

by SluttyJacketPotato 1 review

Coffee Beanie

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2015-04-14 - Updated: 2015-04-14 - 276 words

0Unrated
I had got up into the living room where mikey was quickly watching TV before we would head to school. I looked at my watch. 8:00.

"Mikes, we need to go" I said grabbing my bag off the floor.

"K" he answered, getting up and flinging his own bag onto his back.

He still had that half-smirk on his face, and i didn't like it. Not one bit.
I walked out the door after him, closing the door behind us. We walked down the road to where we knew the school was, after a summer of walking past it. We were almost there, but something was bugging me.

"That coffee tasted weird" I said, scraping against the ground with my heels.

"Vintage" Mikey replied, and i caught a glimpse of a smile while he picked up his pace.

It was really annoying me then.

Later that day, Lunch time

There it was, the bell. I picked up my rucksack and headed out of my history class, along with my other classmates. Lots of pushing, lots of huddling. I stuck to the back. My history teacher, Mrs Hudson, looked at me strangely.

"Yes?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Sweetie, are you feeling alright? you seemed to be a bit drousy during class" She said, rubbing my arm slightly.

"Yeah..." I replied, awkwardly.

Sweetie? jesus, she was like 30..

"Make sure to tell me if anythings wrong? okay, hun, you go" She said, winking.

I made an uncomfortable face and a noise thats sounded like a creaky door closing. I exited the class, still making the noise. Damn, that was weird.

(A/N: Sorry, short but you know, i try
Sign up to rate and review this story