Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vintage Coffee

Chapter 2: Something's Gotta Give

by SluttyJacketPotato 2 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2015-04-18 - 367 words

2Funny
I headed to the lunch hall. Then i remembered. I forgot frank.

I rushed to the boys locker room, he'd probably be in there. No one went in there at lunch. It was his sort of place. I walked inside the room, closing the door behind me.

"Frank?" i whisper-talked.

"Over here"

I looked to the corner of the room to see a smiling frank, lifting his head from an X-Men comic. He quickly got up and grabbed his messenger bag (man-purse or whatever) and we left the room.

"You smell, like, weird" Frank giggled, covering his nose with his arm.

"Nice to know" I half-smiled.

"No like, really weird, like sniff rosemary" Frank looked down. "Not like bad, though"

"And here we have, Frank Iero, receiving the award of being-abled-to-use-the-word-"like"-in-a-sentence-far-too-many-times" I laughed.

He punched me in the arm and laughed. We had made it to the cafeteria. Oh goody, no doubt bob and ray and inevitably mikey would be in there. I was always close to my brother, he got annoying of course but he was friends with all of the guys that i had met and introduced him to over summer.

After getting our trays of food, we spotted the others and sat down at the lonesome table in the corner of the lunch hall.

"So... you guys know how much i hate cafeteria food, right?" Mikey smiled, looking intensely at us all.

"From the constant ranting, mumbling about corn, plus the persistive miserable mood during lunch time, you could say we know" Ray chuckled, along with the rest of us other than Mikey.

"Okay, well, i made a battery powered toaster to make toast instead of that crappy garbage and use the lunch money my mom gives gerard and i for comics!" Mikey chirped excitedly.

He brought out the toaster. My eyes widened, realising he was serious.

I knew from experience Mikey + toasters = D A N G E R

"HOLYFUCKINGSHITBALLS, FRANK, RAY, BOB! FUCKIN RUN NOW!" I screamed, running out of the lunch hall.

I recieved lots of strange looks from the other kids, but i definately heard the other guy's laughter in the background as i ran for my freakin life.
Sign up to rate and review this story