Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Oh How We Were Wrong When We Thought Immortality Meant Never Dying

Chapter 2: Once This One Falls, He Will Of Course Proceed To Get Up Again

by SluttyJacketPotato 2 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-04-21 - 722 words

0Unrated
I had stopped round the back of the school for a quick cigarette. I didn't need to meet anyone, i didn't have any friends. I always seemed to somehow disappoint them. They sure disappointed me at their two-faced-ness and stupidity. They, of course apoligised after, but i knew the face behind the mask, it was too late to rebuild friendship. So, that basically describes every friendship i've ever had, and i wasn't going to risk getting hurt again. Never again.

I lit my cigarette and took in a breath of the tobacco stained fumes. It felt good, i hadn't had a cigarette in 4 days. Remarkable i made it all that time. Longest period of time in a year i haven't smoked between. I mentally noted that maybe if i tried to beat my records every once in a while, i could maybe quit for good instead of submitting to the inevitable lung cancer.

After the school bell rang, i stamped on the cigarette, pulling my hood up once more and keeping my head down, heading into the school. I had had 2 hours sleep, and that sure didn't feel good. I ignored the crowd of kids that surrounded me in the hallway and headed straight to english class. I seemed to be gliding through the crowd, until a palm crashed into my chest, forcing the air to escape my lungs.

I looked up at my attacker. It was none other than Oliver Thomson, a boy i had the unlucky experience to share a friendship with. I trusted him more than anyone once upon a time.. but i knew those days were over.

"Where ya' going, glory hole?" He grinned, keeping his gaze fixed on my eyes.

He was a lot taller than me, and we were surrounded by his gang of idiotic buffoons. As much as i would've liked to crash Oliver's huge nose into the wall, i kept calm. The last thing i wanted was a suspension.

"To class" I simply stated, trying to walk pass him.

He firmly grabbed my arm with one of his huge hands, and my anger started to boil like hot water.

"No, you're not" He looked back around at his 'gang'. "You're going to skip class with us, and we're going to take a little walk"

He winked at his friends.

"Wow, i never knew there was an IQ lower than 0" I muttered.

"What 'you say?" He picked me up by the collar of my shirt.

Now, i knew i could finally use my defense skills against my attackers. A perfect opportunity. I knee'd Oliver in the genitles, and he loosened his grip. I punched him straight in the nose, making him stumble back in pain. Crimson liquid seeped from his nostrils. He swung his arm out, but he was blinded by fury so i immediately dodged it. I kicked him hard in the shin, making him curse. He bent over, and i punched the side of his face 3 times until he inevitably dropped to the floor. He wasn't unconscious, but i knew he wouldn't get back up.

My concentration lifted from him and i took in what had happened around me. There was a crowd of kids, staring in shock at what just had taken place. Oliver's apparent friends had gone, and i smiled knowing he was going to suffer the emotional pain he had brought me. I knew i had only caused a broken nose, nothing more. I also knew i would likely get excluded from the school permanantly, which my parents would not be happy about.

I decided i had to escape the scene before teachers showed up, so i picked up my bag that i had dropped to the floor and left the building. No one knew me, no one knew what i was called or what my story was. It was a huge advantage. Only Oliver could tell them, but even if he did, he would know i would come for him.

I ran down the road, unsure of where to go or what to do. I decided i would go to the park to think, just for a while. I walked quickly towards the run down park, where litter and junk had spread out among itself. No one decided to clean it, save it. Our council didn't seem to care.
Sign up to rate and review this story