Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > Freedoms Cost

There Are Some Things Worse Than Death

by Piper5 0 reviews

"Yeah? Well this human is going to stake your leech fucking ass"

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2015-04-21 - 459 words

0Unrated
The man spat out blood, his eyes wide with fear and shock.

"Impossible!" He choked out.

The girl he'd been feeding from whimpered in pain, to weak to move.

The man who wasn't really a man stared up at the human who had taken away his lunch.

She had been pure, when he'd finally smelt her he'd gone insane. So long he'd been trapped down here, unable to reach the surface, feeding from people who's blood made him sick.

He'd thought he'd been saved when he had smelt her but he was reched from her before he could get a good drink.

He was weak but even in his weaken form he'd be able to take on any normal human easily.

Though the young short man standing in front of him seemed anything than normal.

"Y-you're human!" He snarled.

"Yeah? Well this human is going to stake your leech fucking ass" The human sneered.

Before he could react, the young man moved forwards quickly.

A sharp pain in the vampires heart then everything went black.

The young man watched as the vampire toppled to the ground, veins standing out and its skin turned grey then it dissintergrated into ash.

A vampires death.

The young man moved towards the vampires prey.

The young girl looked at him, her breathing slower than usual.

"T-thank you" She spluttered.

"Don't thank me, I was to late, you're dying" He told her seriously, his expression closed.

"I'd rather die like this than drained of blood" She mumbled tiredly.

She closed her eyes, to weak to open them but she asked him, her voice trembling with effort to talk "Can I-I at least know my s-saviors name?"

He didn't correct her on the savior part but he complied to her dying wishes.

"Levi" He told her.

He was about to ask her, her name but stopped, she had stopped breathing as soon as he had said his name.

Levi stood up looking grim, noting sadly she had dirty blooded blonde hair but a healthy glow about her, he wondered why a girl like her would be in the Underground City.

His eyes widened slightly and he looked even more grim as he saw her bulged belly...

That answered his question...

She was most probably a single mother.

An absent father or maybe she was raped.

Those kind of crimes were useaully met with the death sentace.

It ruined families reputations if their daughter was not married but had a baby, it was simply unacceptible.

They must have thought throwing her down here with the street rats was better than the death sentace.

Levi grimaced.

People on the surface didn't understand...

There were things worse than death...

And the Underground City was one of those things.
Sign up to rate and review this story