Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Monster

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Helena never realized what her REAL danger was

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-04-23 - Updated: 2015-04-23 - 867 words

0Unrated
Niccolo's car was rolling down the crowded roads of Holy Redeemer Road. Helena looked out the windowwatching herself being taken away from her home and into the road that only lead to uncertainity.
Her eyes averted back to her blood-red love letter from Gerard. Words of true undying love. He was being taken away by another woman and may be forced to marry her like he wassupposed to a very long time ago.
She looked out the window again and saw that they were driving through a scenic road. Pine trees pointing their needles to the full moon. Helena closed her eyes and used her power of all-seeing sight to navigate where she was going. She pictured the curved empty road, a forest so vast with pine trees, and a large flowing river. She opened her eyes. She knew where she was going. Niccolo was taking her to Everettson National Forest.
They kept driving for an hour until Niccolo told his lackey, "Stop here, Ben".
Helena was confused. His place was still an hour long drive up the road.
Ben killed the engine and both men stepped out of the car. Ben opened the door for Helena and told her to get out. Helena got out and stood in the shivering cold. Ben took off his jacket and wrapped it around Helena's shoulders.
"T-Thank you," Helena said, teeth chattering a little.
Niccolo saw this and stepped over to where Ben is, "Yes, Ben. Thank you for everything...including giving me your car".
Ben spun around to Niccolo; outraged, "I never said you can have my-!"
Ben didn't have time to finish his sentence because Niccolo pointed a semi-automatic to his head and squeezed the trigger. The bullet shot through Ben's head in a bloody flash.
Helena screamed when Ben's body hit the ground. She looked at Niccolo with frightened eyes. He threw his gun past her.
Niccolo smiled at Ben's corpse, "There! No witnesses".
Helena slowly backed away, "No witnesses?"
He looked at her, "It's simple, my dear. If Alex or Ben found out what I was planning to do with you, they would have reported me to the higher-ups of the vampire society. Freaks as they were, but I'm afraid they were loyalists to the vampires".
"What are you planning?" she asked timidly, backing away even further.
Niccolo's smile widen, "I want to become a real bona fide vampire. The only way I can be that is to mate with you and drink some of your blood".
Helena shook her head fast, "No...I won't do it".
"You ain't got a choice here, sweetie. Sloane handed you to me. I own you," he said, coming closer to her.
Helena had to escape. But how? her mind panicked then she spotted the gun on the ground.
With her speed, she stampeded Niccolo and snatched the gun from the ground. She checked the barral and it was still loaded to her relief.
She pointed the gun at him and fired like a madwoman. Four slugs went into Niccolo's stomach. Niccolo grunted in pain and collasped to the ground.
Helena let out a relieved laugh and turned to leave the forest. She had to get back to Ophelia's Field, find a way to get Gerard back...
Suddenly, Helena felt something gooey and slimy slithering around her leg. She looked down, assuming that it was a slug. But it wasn't a slug at all. She saw a black dripping strip around her leg. It felt like a huge pulsating vein.
Then it tighten around it and yanked her down to the ground. She was being dragged towards somewhere. She looked behind and let out a terrorized scream.
Niccolo was standing up again. The holes in his stomach was bleeding out not blood, but thick black sticky slime. One of them had grabbed Helena from behind and was dragging her back to him.
He looked horrible now. From Helena's eyes, his face looked like it was trying to melt together and more black slime was gushing out from the top of his bald head. His teeth were all over his mouth and misshaped.
Helena was dragged underneath him and then another slime vine shot out from his body and wrapped itself around her wrists, pinning them together above her head.
Niccolo huffed above the terrified Helena and chuckled in a disgusting sounding laugh, "See? This is what my power is! But I will become a real vampire! I was going to be gentle, since you decided to shoot me, I guess you want it rough!""
He dropped to his knees and ripped open Helena's miniskirt. The slime vine that was on her leg travelled up and ripped Helena's black shirt open upwardly like a threading needle on a sewing machine.
Helena screamed a blood-curdling scream. This fat disgusting-looking half-bred vampiric freak is going to rape her and drink her blood to mark her as his bride.
Gerard! her scared mind wailed for her lost love while her body was expecting the worst.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: What's going to happen next? Will Helena slip through his fingers or is she fucked? Go to the next chapter and see. Rate and review, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story