Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Drug

by DarknessBliss 3 reviews

Inner vampire Helena awakens...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2015-04-29 - 1608 words

1Exciting
Helena was trapped. Niccolo was hovering above her, his slime vines had her wrists pinned and was busy trying to strip her down naked.
"Oh, you're going to taste so sweet," Niccolo leered, drooling over her. Even his saliva was black. "Inside and out".
Helena attempted to struggle and get away, but proved to no anvil. She started to cry. She wanted Gerard back and go back home.
Stop crying, you stupid weakling! a voice yelled from within her. A voice that sounded too much like her own. A voice that belonged to her inner vampire.
Helena stopped struggling immediately and listened.
You are a vampire! Her inner vampire scolded. Are you really going to allow this pathetic creature to rape you and take your blood so he could be worthy of our species? He's not worthy enough to spit on!
Helena felt anger and courage mixing together within the very core of her body and soul.
Gerard gave you his blood, Her inner vampire reminded her. Made you his bride. Don't let this bastard take that away from you! Show him the true power of the vampire!
Helena closed her eyes tight and started to breathe harder and harder. She remained perfectly still underneath Niccolo.
Niccolo was pleased by this, "Good girl. Better not to resist me". He reached his hands to her bra to tear it off.
Helena whipped her hands up to clasp around his wrists, stopping him. Next thing Niccolo knew, Helena used her hands to roughly bend his wrists back so far that his hands were being ripped apart from his wrists. She tore them off and he screamed like a baby as he stared at his bloody stumps where his hands used to be. He stumbled away from her.
Helen sat up. Shirt tore open, breasts swelling in and out hard breaths and her long black hair was messy with pine needle sticking out of it. Her eyes were still closed as she raised up to her feet.
She opened her eyes and looked at Niccolo. They weren't sea green anymore. They weren't even blood red. They changed entirely. They were more demonic. The whites in her eyes turned completely black and her irises were like glowing red rings of fire.
Helena Sheridan was gone. Niccolo realized in fear that he was staring at the inner vampire that dwelled within her.
She grinned at him like the devil would himself. Niccolo attempted to get up on his hand stumps. Sheshook her head and clicked her tongue in disappointment, "What's the matter, Niccolo? Isn't this what you wanted? This is what a powerful vampire looks like. You want this but you'll never have it and since Helena couldn't do this, it's up to me to make sure you never will. Unleash the fucking bats!"
The rings in her eyes burned furiously like a wild brush fire. She opened her mouth and let out a horrific screech. Just then, there was an array chorus of tiny squeaks and barks coming from above the forest.
Helena looked up and smiled at what she saw and a memory swam into her mind. It was when Gerard told her one night shortly after their bonding ritual.
Vampires have control of the storms. We have control of the animals of the night. Bats, wolves, to name a few.
Niccolo glanced up to the sky and to his immense horror, a flock of vampire bats were flying downward to his exact spot. He didn't have time to scream when the bats got to him, biting and nipping his skin.
Helena laughed like it was the greatest joke ever, "Oh, don't worry. The bats won't kill you. I'm just giving the residental bats here a free meal. I'm taking the pleasure of killing you".
Niccolo wasn't really listening to her. He was too busy trying to get the bats off him. "Stop!" he cried. "Please! Call them off! I'm begging you!"
"All right. It's time to end this," said the demonic vampire that is Helena. She snapped her fingers and the bats flew back up to the nighttime sky, disappearing just as quickly as they appeared.
Niccolo was covered with bites and scratches. He was a mess.
Quickly, Helena came over to him and stomped her foot on his chest so he couldn't get up and get away.
"Beg, you pathetic bitch," She growled viciously.
"Please!" Niccolo blubbered out while black slime came out from his eyes like synthetic tears. "P-Please..."
"Please what?" She asked ruthlessly.
"I-I don't know...let me go?" He weakly guessed.
"Say 'I beg of you'," said Helena
"W-What?"
"SAY IT!" She shouted and pressed the heel of her boot into his chest, causing a blood bruise.
"I beg of you!" Niccolo cried between fear and pain. "I beg of you..."
"Now say 'I deserve this'," She commanded.
"I deserve this," he repeated.
" 'I want you to kill me'," Helena said that last sentence softly.
"N-No! Please! Let me live and I'll let you go!" Niccolo screamed in mercy.
"I believe you'll let me go," Helena hissed. "But you don't realize that I know you'll let me go, but not the true Helena. You'll wait till I go back to Helena and use your powers to get her again.
"But you see, I know better than that".
"That's why you pathetic sacks of dead wastes envy us vampires. We command the storms and the animals. More importantly, we can influence our will onto our victims.
"Now I'll give you one last chance to say it. 'I want you to kill me' ".
Niccolo kept his mouth shut but then his lips were moving and his mouth opened. Niccolo didn't speak but his voice piped out, "I want you to kill me".
He was horrified at this. He didn't say them but his mouth and voice wouldn't listen to his brain. Then he remembered Helena's words.
We can influence our will onto our victims
That goes for making their victims speak to them like parrots. Helena didn't give him a chance at all She had this planned all along.
Helena flashed him a fanged smile, "I'm so glad you feel the same way!"
"You forced me to say it!!" Niccolo shouted.
"SHUT UP!!" Helena snarled and dug her heel into his chest to make a bloody hole. "You weren't any different a few minutes ago when you were trying to rape Helena! I'm just returning a favor for cruelty! I was just gonna hurt you like hell and leave you here to die, but since you really pissed me off, I'm going to stay and watch you die tramatically nice and slow".
She removed her foot from his chest and looked at the wound she created. She smirked at it, "That should be enough to get them to hurry here".
"Them?" Niccolo asked nervously.
Helena looked around the forest, "Do you know how much forest wildlife is here? A species of bears, three species of squirrels, a species of mountain lions, seven species of birds, and one species of bats. Guess how much insect life is here?"
Niccolo's head and jowls were covered with cold sweat that was sticking to the black slime.
"That was a rhetorical question, Niccolo," She told him. " There's an uncountable amount of insects here. It's a dream site for them. Flies, bees, hornets, ticks, spiders...especially maggots. They eat anything liquid to semi-solid. Animal carrcasses, old picnic food, and even...human wounds".
Niccolo's eyes popped out. Now he knew what was going on. Helena made that wound on his chest to call the attention of the maggots.
Niccolo was about to get up but couldn't do it. Helena didn't use her powers to keep him on the ground. She didn't need to. His clothes were being pulled to the ground by what felt like a million tiny hands. Just then, maggots were coming out from the ground and went into Niccolo's chest wound in an unnatural speed. They made a feast out of his wound. Niccolo was screaming at the biting pain they were doing to him. It felt like he was being stabbed with a million upon a million needles.
The demonic vampire grinned evilly at this and said to herself, "Helena, you should see my handiwork".
Suddenly, Helena shut her eyes, fell to her knees, and arched her back like she was possessed. After a minute of this, she bent back up. She opened her eyes and they were back to her natural eyes again.
Helena Sheridan had control of herself again.
Helena looked over at Niccolo and had fought the urge to vomit from what she was seeing. The maggots quickly covered his body and some of them ate out his eyes. A whole bunch of them made a nest in his mouth.
She did this. Sure, it was the vampire within her but that vampire is a part of her.
Helena stood up and was about to speed out of the forest and go back to Ophelia's Field. Get the others and-
Ow! Her mind yelled. Helena was stopped by a painful pinch in her neck. Then an ocean of fire filled her body in rapids. She screamed in agony and fell to the ground like a ton of bricks.
Helena groaned and rubbed the side of her neck. She felt something there. She pulled it out and before her vision faded to black, she saw what caused it.
It was a syringe dart.
------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Who shot her? What was in the needle? Well, we'll find out soon, but next chapter is about Gerard. Stay tuned, kiddies.
Sign up to rate and review this story