Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Lost in the not so great Outdoors

Forest Friends

by GrimCameron 2 reviews

A posessed centaur and a rapid squirrel, what more could you want?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 852 words

0Unrated
Author's note: Hello,so this is going to be my second fanfic eva. I'm verry excited! My budgie is going pyhco(bite me if I spelled pyhco wrong) it's making chainsaw noises. Anyway I hope you like this chapter....:P
Disclaimer: And no I do not own Class of the Titans
P.s. Thanks for all your guyes reviews they were very helpful and for everyone who wanted J/T pairings, I'll put some in. (I don't konw when but I'll try to put some in, mabey in this chapter:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
chapter two:Forest Friends
---------------------------------------------------------------------


"The forest seems so different. Atlanta whispered over to Archie. It so quiet..."

"I think this is a good place to set up camp. Jay says.
What do you guys think?"

The gang answers his question, with little nods and some faint yeahs and sures.

"What's wrong? Before all of you were so excited about camping, and now you are all so quiet and blank."

"Well I think I can say this for everyone, the forest seems kinda creepy..." Says Theresa glancing around.

"All forests are creepy." Neil buts in.

"I've noiticed that too... Just remember the buddy system whenever you go somewhere. Jay tells them. Now Odie and Neil you two go gather some fire wood and everyone else can help set up the tents."

There were two tents. One small one for the girls and one
big one for the boys. Atlanta and Theresa set up their tent easily but the boys were having trouble with their tent, so the girls went over to help.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
" Neil put the mirror down and help." Odie says in annoyance.(sorry if I spelled that wrong) "Whatever" Neil says as he put his mirror back his pocket.

Neil walks over to where theres a few little twigs on the ground. He starts picking them up when he sees a squirrel jump out in frount of him.

"Well hello little guy. The squirrel just iches it's head. You're kinda cute, I mean besides the fleas and mites and bugs and dirt all on you. But of course you'll never be as cute as me." Neil says as he rubs the top of his head with his hand.

The squirrel's hair starts to stand up on it's back, and it pins it's ears back. It bares it's pointy and very sharp teeth and jumps on Neil's face! Neil spints up and runs around screaming trying to get the squirrel off.
Odie hears Neil's screams and runs over. When Odie gets over to where Neil is, the squirrle is gone.

"What the hell Neil?"

"A rapid squirrel just attacked me! Neil sceeches. It attacked me because I said I was prettier than it. But it's the truth."

Neil takes his mirror out of his pocket and looks at his lovely reflection.

"THAT STUPID PEICE OF SHIT!!!! Neil sceamed as he rubed his nose, were the squirrel had biten him. Now I'm gona turn into waresquirrel or something!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"I see that the self centered one has met one of my litte friends... Cronos says as he looks into his spying pool.(which is very pervertive) I'd like them all to meet another friend of mine. You know what to do...."EVIL LAUGH
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Back at the camp, everyone had finished packing and Neil and Odie were back. Everyone was just sitting around talking when Atlanta herd something running off in the distance and it was getting closer and closer.... When suddenly, something jumps over top of them! When it landed it grabbed Theresa! It turned around and they were able to see what it was. It was a female centaur and she was choking Teresa! Archie whiped her on her rump. She made a loud grunting sound and lashed out with her hoves, just missing Herry's Shoulder! Atlanta distracted her with her bolos, they wrapped around her hind legs. Trying to get them off she didn't see Jay coming from the oppisite direction her head was turned. Jay hit her wrist hard with his Xiphos, smashing a green glowing braclet on her wrist and also dropping Theresa.(almost passing out from lack of oxygen)The centaur then ran off into the woods.

Odie walked over to check out the braclet.
"I'm gona go and try to find some things out about this thing."

Everyone else stayed outside with Theresa to make sure she alright. They roasted marsmellows and hotdogs, once and awhile they would stop to listen and look around to check for danger.Teresa felt so warm and happy being so close to Jay and having his arm around her.

Archie,Neil and Herry had gone into the boy's tent and Atlanta was just going into the girls tent. Theresa was just about to follow Atlanta in when she stoped and turned back to Jay.

"Thanks for saving my life today."
She came closer and kissed him on the cheek and then ran over and into to the girls tent.

Jay blushed and felt a warm glow in side of him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note: hehehe, there i hope you like that storie please review it! 0)
Sign up to rate and review this story