Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 32

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 32

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 804 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 32



Joe's POV


"Pete didnt happen to be out there was he?"
"No why?" Patrick looked at me. I got up, walking to the door looking around.
"Stacey!" I turned yelling. "You know where Pete is? Or Laura?"
"No I thought they were upstairs," She mumbled.
"No they went outside, with JOrdan,"
"Wait soo not only Laura and Pete are missing Jordan's missing too?" Patrick asked.
"Pete and Laura wouldnt be stupid and go over by water would they?" I ignored Patrick looking at Stacey.



Laura's POV


"Okay so I'll pick that puppy up Christmas morning, thanks," Pete smiled. The person working in the store smiled.
"Here let me take him for you," I grabbed the other puppy from Jordan placing it under one arm, grabbing Jordan's hand with my free one. The three of us got in the car heading back to the house.



Stacey's POV


"No Laura's smarter then that, and what after just happen to you, I dont think she'd ever think of going near it ever again,"
"But there could be a possibilty that they did,"
"The longer we debate over whether they could be there, the longer it'll take to find them if they are there," Patrick spoke up. "Stacey stay here just in case they show up," I nodded.


Patrick's POV


"Someone else should have been watching him, not Pete,"
"Well I know Laura came out here, she wouldnt let anything happen,"
"But she thinks Pete is funny, she could be to busy laughing at him instead of being responsible," I stopped looking at Joe.
"Laura! Pete!" Joe yelled ignoring my comment. We came up to the frozen water, Joe just looked at it. "That water was cold as fuck," he mumbled.
"I bet,"


Pete's POV


"Where did you guys go?" Stacey yelled at us as we got out of the car.
"To get a puppy ... for jordan," I smiled kissing her.
"You didnt even ask his mom if he could have a puppy, Laura why didnt you stop him?" Stacey looked to Laura.
"Cause isnt it the cutest puppy you ever did saw," She smiled picking the puppy up off the ground.
"Well your boyfriend took off that way to the water looking for you guys,"
"Is he nuts? what if he gets to close and falls in?"
"Patrick's with him," Stacey smiled as she began to pout.
"Soo that dont mean nothing, how long ago did they go?" She asked.
"Not that long ago," Stacey answered. Laura began to walk towards the woods.
"Laura wait, just in case," I followed, then Stacey followed me. We walked to the back of the woods seeing Joe and Patrick walking towards us.
"Where were you two?" Patrick yelled at us.
"We went to get Jordan a puppy,"
"Why?" Joe asked as Laura placed herself in his arms.
"Why did you go by the water?" She changed the subject.
"I was looking for you and Pete, you guys dont tell no one your leaving you just go, you made us worry,"
"Okay where's Jordan?" Patrick asked.
"Ohhh he's back over by the house," Laura took off running back to the house, the rest of us followed.



Laura's POV


"Jordan," I laughed as I seen him sitting in the snow the puppy running around him. "We gotta name him," I looked up seeing a car pull into the drive way, and then Travis got out.
"Hey," he smiled at me. I stood up.
"Hey, umm can I help you?" I asked picking the puppy up, as Jordan stood.
"Now you didnt tell me you were good with kids," he smiled.
"Yeah not something you say to someone you just met,"
"Hey bud," Jordan moved behind me.
"I think you better leave, my boyfriend, you remember the guy I was sitting next to yesterday he's gonna be coming this way any minute,"
"Ohh really? is he the jealous type?"
"Do you wanna stay and find out,"
"Why not? I dont got nothing else to do," I looked seeing Patrick and Joe coming out of the woods.
"What is he doing here?" Patrick asked.
"I followed them here, Im taking my son," he responded.
"Sorry I cant let you do that," Joe stepped closer.
"I could take your girl and my son, she looked awfully cute playing with him," he stepped closer as Joe did.
"We dont want no problems, okay, just get out of here," Patrick pushed Joe back, I locked my free hand in Joe's, feeling Jordan take off running screaming Peter Pan.
"Im not leaving without my son, and if she decides to leave with me to it'll just make this trip all the more worth it," he smirked looking me up and down. Joe tighten his hand around mine, I bit my bottom lip waiting for him relax again.
Sign up to rate and review this story