Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

Drama III

by Noizchild 0 reviews

More drama arises for Adam and Sakura while Morgan feels lost and bored.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-05-23 - 1028 words - Complete

0Unrated
Drama III:

Chaotic

Oh my! What is going on with here? As the wedding goes on, things are falling about around them. Lovers are falling to pieces. No one seems to know what to do. Luckily, Nessa is keeping the bride too busy to notice. Her friend hopes that she could keep it that way. The last thing needed was to postpone the wedding to help her friends.

“You need to be selfish for yourself for once,” Nessa told her at the beginning of planning. “This is your big day.”

“Just don’t spend too much money,” Rose told her.

“Don’t worry about the cost. I’ll work with that.”

“I know how carried away you can get with this sort of thing.”

“It’s fine! I won’t lose my mind this time.”

Rose folded her arms in front of her chest. “You promise?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“I mean it!”

“Look, it will be fine. I swear it!”

“Okay…”

Nessa ignored the uncertainty in her friend’s tone and resumed work with the wedding plans.

Disco Lies

-Sakura-

Last night was the worst night of my life. I don’t know how it got off track this badly. Let me tell you what happened.

-Last Night-

I went out to meet up with Adam to talk. I hadn’t talked to him since that night. We didn’t even interact at work. I don’t know what I’m going to say to him when we meet up. I don’t even think he knows what the problem is. My cell phone buzzed as I waited to cross the street. I reached into my pocket. Adam just sent me a message.

“I need to talk to outside of the Blue Dolphin,” it said. Part of me understood where this was headed. Still, I found myself caught off-guard with the text. He sounds like he’s having the same problem I’m having. It didn’t stop me from having a bad feeling about this.

Eight blocks later, I arrived Blue Dolphin. I spotted Adam looking at his cell phone. It felt turned upside down seeing him there. It would be so easy to turn around and walk away. I pressed my lips together and crossed the streets. Adam happened to look up and see me.

“You got my text,” he said.

“Yeah,” I said back. “What’s going on?” Adam clenched his teeth as he pressed his hands together.

“Well…” he began. I tilted my head.

“What did you do?” I asked.

“Want to take a walk with me?”

“Adam?”

“Please?”

I dropped my shoulders, sighing. “Fine.” Adam and I took a walk around the streets. I pushed myself to speak up.

“Look,” I began. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me.”

“Sakura, are you happy with me?” he asked.

I stared at him like a deer caught in headlights. “What?”

“Are you happy with me?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I be?”

He shook his head. “I feel that we seem to be drifting apart.”

I pressed my lips together. It hurt to hear it words, but I had that feeling as of late. “Why would you believe that?”

“It’s just…” He tried to piece together what he wanted to tell me. “When was the last time we actually spent time together?”

“Besides right now?”

“Yeah.”

My mind went blank as I made my puzzled face. “I don’t… know…”

“That’s what I mean.”

“So… what should we do?” One look at the disappointed expression on his face made my stomach drop. “No… You can’t be suggesting?”

“What?”

“Are you… breaking up with me?”

“No, no, no!”

“Then what? What do you want from me?”

“I think we should spend some time apart.”

My eyes welled up with tears. “No!”

“It will only be for a little while.”

“No!”

Adam sighed and held out his arms. “Come here.” He pulled me into a hug. “Shhh, it’s okay. It will be okay.” I cried in his chest.

Please Talk Me!

-Morgan-

What’s happening to all of us? Rachel and Gareth aren’t as close as they used to be. Sakura and Adam look like they are falling apart. I want Greg and me to be closer, but too many things keep getting in the way. I sighed at my desk. Rose and Pete happy. My sister and Meredith are doing well. Mom are Duncan are doing great too. Noriko is enjoying California with her boyfriend. I don’t know. It just feels weird; don’t ask me why.

I looked at my cell phone. I don’t feel like calling Greg right now. I set down my phone and stared at the ceiling, sighing. A knock on my bedroom door returned me to earth.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Are you studying in there?” mom asked.

“Not really.”

“May I come in?”

“Sure.” I sat up when the door opened. My mom poked her head inside.

“Is this a bad time?” she asked.

“Nah,” I said. “I was getting bored in here anyway.” Mom took a seat on my bed.

“What’s the matter?” she asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

“I’m just bored,” I complained. My eyes trembled up to the ceiling. “When is it a good time to purpose to somebody?” Mom leaned forward, giving me a puzzled look.

“It’s when you feel that it is right,” she said.

“What if you don’t know when it is the right time?”

“It will come to you.”

I tilted my head “That’s it?”

“What can I tell you?”

“I guess you’re right. Are you doing anything today?”

Mom raised an eyebrow. “Why?” I shook my head.

“Alright,” she said. I reached out as she stood up and headed for the door.

“No!” I said. Mom turned, looking at me funny. I leaned over on the back of my chair.

“Please stay?” I asked. “We don’t have to talk.” Mom didn’t stay anything, but she sat back down on my bed.

“Okay,” she said. I bowed my head.

“Thank you,” I said back.

Whatever Happened to Mary?
Sign up to rate and review this story