Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Wedding

What a Mess

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Davis and Nessa notices the problems piling up around the group.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2015-07-05 - 532 words - Complete

0Unrated
What a Mess:

What the Hell Happened?

-Davis-

Everything’s gone whack. Rosie’s too busy to see the drama unfolding around her. I, on the other hand, keep picking up little bits and pieces. I think there is some relationship drama going on or something.

That doesn’t really concern me, to tell you the truth. Everything is going fine on my end. Keisha and her boyfriend are getting along really well. In fact, they are going to up to Chicago for Rose’s wedding. (I’m going too course. After all, Rose is family. Plus, I don’t really have anything else to do.) Things between, Kayla, Charlie, and I are still good. We’ve all became close again. I am still waiting to make my move. No time ever feels right for me.

I stared at my cell phone. Maybe, I should call and tell them right now. But what would I say? I could invite them to the wedding. Lame, but that’s all I have to go on right now. I first dialed up Charlie.

“Hello?” she answered. I sat up straight on my bed.

“Charlie, how are you?” I asked.

“Good, and you?”

“I’m good. Listen, are you doing anything next weekend?”

“I don’t think so, why?”

I counted down to breaking the news in the best way possible. “Keisha, Mr. Grady, and I are going up to Chicago for Rose’s wedding and I was wondering if you would like to come with us.”

“I’ll have to see. My grandma’s coming down to see me that Friday. I’ll ask my face.”

A little hope flickered in my head. “Okay. Call me back when you’ve made up your mind.”

“Sure. Bye-bye.”

“Bye.” I hung up, exhaling. That went over easily. I made the same phone call to Kayla and she practically said that she would have to see. I hope I can get a “yes” from one or both of them. If all goes well, I will have two dates and maybe even more.

Wake Me Up When it’s Over

Blog Post

10/23/11

Blog Title: Disaster Wave

What the hell is going on here? Our friends keep breaking up left and right. Rachel and Gareth are separating while Sakura and Adam have grown distant. Greg and Morgan seem to be having problems too. Duncan and Boss Lady seem to be the only stable ones here. Luckily, I have kept Rosie too busy with the wedding planning to notice. The last thing we need here is for to go into worry mode about the crew. She needs to be selfish for a change. Looks like it’s up to make to attempt to fix this mess before it spills over into a giant shitstorm.

I don’t like where this is all heading. Something has to change and fast. For now, I have to rest for tomorrow. The rehearsal dinner is coming up.

Wish me luck!

Love ya,

Aunt Nessa

XOXO

That Cannot End This Way

-Davis-

With all of this waiting, tense, and chaos, something has to give. I guess we will have to see when the rehearsal dinner begins.
Sign up to rate and review this story