Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

chapter 37

by youngandreckless 3 reviews

chapter 37

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 496 words

0Unrated
I love reviews! they make me happy!!


Chapter 37

Stacey's POV

I was in awe...he got me a puppy. I have a puppy!

No more lonely nights at the apartment.

"she's mine...really mine?" I asked in disbelief picking her up.

"ofcourse she is yours...what are you going to name her." I thought for a minute before grinning.

"Peterpan meet your tinkerbell!"




Laura's POV

I watched them from the front porch grinning.

"Go get dressed" Joe whispered in my ear. I turned around to question him but was silenced by a kiss

"go" he ordered pointing uptairs. I nodded walking off to go get dressed.

"You ready" Joe asked me as I walked back down. I nodded. He grabbed my hand kissing it lightly before leading me out to the car.

"Where are we?" I asked as we pulled up a long dirt drive. My question was answered with silence.

Getting out of the car I saw two horses waiting for us.

"You didn't?" I gushed staring up at him. He smiled kissing me. "I did"

"This is so beatufil Joe" I whispered as we rode down the trail.

It was so pretty! The trees were covered in fresh snow. I smiled as the sun hit a particular patch of snow making the trees dance with light.

"Thank you so much"

"Its not over yet" he said as we came to a clearing. There in the middle of the woods was a large patch of grass covered in melting snow. In the middle of the patch was a blanket with a picnic basket.

"You did all of this for me?" I asked dismounting.

"you're worth every bit of it"




Pete's POV

I laughed watching stacey play with tinkerbell or bell as she liked to call her.

"You are to good to me" she smiled up at me. "but you're worth it"

She got up kissing me and handing me bell. "Be right back" she yelled running upstairs.

"Here ya go" she smiled handing me a small box.

"Whats this" I asked stupidly. "a present"

"stace yesterday was more than enough" I felt bad taking anything else. She just shushed me tell me to open it. Slowly I removed the paper and opened the box.

"you didn't... aww I love it" I smiled kissing her. It was a white gold chain with a bartskull bat pendant hang off it. The skull was covered in diamonds.

"Do you really" she asked searching my eyes. "yes really"

she nodded turning to play with bell. Man how did I get so lucky.




Patrick's POV

Hmm what smells so good. I walked into the kitchen to see Lizy and Ana talking while Lizy stood at the stove making something.

"Whatcha cooking" I asked peering over her shoulder.

"Chocolate chip pancakes" she answered swatting me with the spatula as I stole a chocolate chip.

"Merry Christmas Ladies" I smiled to them giving them both hugs.

"yes it is a Merry Christmas!"
Sign up to rate and review this story