Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 36

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 36

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 812 words

0Unrated
Chapter 36


Laura's POV


Wrapping paper everywhere, I slowly got up sneaking upstairs while the rest opened the last of their presents. I grabbed Joe's present out of Stacey's closet. I walked back downstairs, Stacey smiled, as everyone else looked. I handed it to him, as he asked what it was. "Umm its your present,"
"That's not what I meant," he laughed as I sat down next to him. He quickly ripped the paper off the first layer of paper then working on the second and third layer, finally reaching the box itself. he ripped the tape off one end of the box looking inside, turning to me, a huge smile had taken over his face.
"When did you get it?" He asked.
"Ask after you pull it out of the box! we wanna see damn it!" Pete yelled at him. He pulled the guitar out of the box. He looked at it in awe.
"Turn it over," he quickly did as I said reading the words on it.
"The only one?"
"The only one," I shook my head. "So far,"
"Joe isnt it..."
"One of my designs, yeah," He turned pulling me to him.
"Its the first edition in the Joe Trohman, Fall Out Boy Guitars," Patrick read the back of the guitars.
"Laura you just made everyone else's gifts look like nothing," Andy laughed. I shrugged.
"Then my job is done, good night," I smiled.
"You have to wait until tomorrow to get your gift," Joe laughed kissing me.
"Why?" I asked.
"Cause.."
"Stacey's gotta wait too," Pete laughed.
"Now how is this fair?" Stacey asked.
"Its fair, you opened your presents from everyone else,"
"But you got to open all your presents," Stacey pouted.
"Say thank you Jordan time for you to go to bed," Ana stood.
"Thank you, night," he waved following Ana.



Stacey's POV


I helped Laura clean up the wrapping paper as the boys sat in awe over Joe's guitar.
"When do me and Pete get ours made??" Patrick asked.
"When she tells me all the details," he looked up pointing at Laura.
"I say you plug it in and wear the new off," I watched the four of them run off to get the other equipment they needed out of one of the rooms.
"Laura..." I called as I through the wrapping paper away.
"What?"
"You know what Pete got me?" She smiled.
"You know what Joe got me?" She raised an eye brow at me.
"I'll tell if you tell,"
"You tell first,"
"No you,"
"No me," Andy laughed walking into the kitchen going to the fridge. He walked out and just as we went to ask again, the guitars started to blast through the house.
"Help us move the couches," Patrick yelled to us. we pushed the couches and the table out of the way.
"Free concert anyone?" Pete laughed.
"We get free concerts anytime we want!" I yelled. Lizy and Ana joined us sitting on one of the couches listening as they started to play, jumping around and performing just as if they were on stage. Finally four hours later and the stroke of midnight, Christmas day, the boys were worn out and ready to go to bed.
"Thank you," Pete pulled his shirt over his head, kissing me.
"You're welcome,"


Joe's POV


I waited for her to get out of the shower, and a while later she did. I pulled her on top of me kissing her lips. "Thank you soo much,"
"You happy with it?" She smiled asking.
"Ohh hell yeah," I smiled as she laughed.
"Im glad," She kissed my lips, whispering I love you. She lay her head on my chest, I whispered I love you too, kissing her head, closing my eyes.



Pete's POV


I woke up earlier carefully moving out of the bed, trying not to wake Stacey, I managed it, driving to the Pet store picking up the puppy from the owner, I quickly thanked him, heading back to the house. I called Laura's cell, waking her up telling her to get Stacey and come outside. I placed the puppy in a white box, buried kinda in the ground, surronded by white rose petals. I walked up to the house seeing everyone all bundled up staanding outside. "Follow the white petals," I smiled kissing her cheek. She looked to Laura as Laura shrugged, she then began to follow the petals. She stopped at the end of the rode, I guess she noticed the heart. She then ran to the whole in the middle of it, looking down in the box, She looked back at me, smiling.


Stacey's POV


I looked in the box, my mouth to the floor. "Oh my god!" I started to cry.
"You like her?" I looked to my right seeing Pete now sitting next to me.
"Yes, shes soo pretty! THANK YOU!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story