Categories > Original > Romance > Friend's Forever No Matter What

Alex loves Samantha?

by Neko-Loves-You 0 reviews

** This is my first story.. Please don't hurt the Neko-San.. and this is based On me and my friends ** Maddie and Kristina been friends for six years, what happens when Neko comes and joins the gang?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2015-07-17 - Updated: 2015-07-17 - 188 words

0Unrated
Maddie's P.O.V

I hate Alex, sometimes he could be sweet, But sadly not today Alex raced in school " WHERE IS SHE? " Thank god no one was in the class just Me.. " Alex.. What's wrong? " He just walked out in the hall... I knew who he was looking for " ALEEEEXXXXX She isn't her TODAYYY " I yelled and earned a few looks. " Hmm Maddie? Why not? " I just stood there and looked up at him " Her mother is in the Hospital and she is staying with her. " ' Why did he need her? Samantha hates him-- ' " MADDIEEEE?! Maddie, Love are you there? " Alex waves his hand in my face. I slowly walked away from him " You know what? I'm going to see Samantha later.. " I slowly walked out of school.

* Time Skip to home (( Already went to The hospital )) *

I went home and unlocked the door to see Kristina making dinner. " Went to see Sam right? " " Yes. Her mother is fine. " Kristina gave me a plate of Pasta. " Thanks Kris. " I went and sat down with Kristina, she just looked at me " Where getting a new student... "
Sign up to rate and review this story