Categories > Original > Romance > Friend's Forever No Matter What

Neko comes from Canada ^~^

by Neko-Loves-You 0 reviews

Neko comes to her new school and see's some new friends~ Will Neko like her school? Or go back to Canada?

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-07-17 - Updated: 2015-07-17 - 233 words

0Unrated
Neko's P.O.V

I was scared, it was my first day of school my Big brother Kris seems fine about it. I continued to walk to school with my big brother. It was a windy day, my Black and Blue shirt blew with Kristopher's Black polo shirt. I looked at Kristopher " What if people hate me? What if people look at me as a Nerd? " I slowly lifted my Black thick glasses up, " Dude don't worry, I am sure you can or will find SOME friend's God. " He looked at me and poked my cheek. I glared at him for poking me, " You know I am Bipolar, so I suggest that you STOP. " I poked him back, He just laughed and stopped " Where here... " He said, He took my hand and we walked in the school. We did get alot of Looks, Surprisingly no one laughed at me nor him. BRINGGG BRINGG The first bell rang, " See you bro " I ran to class and up at the teacher, " Ahh~ Hello you must be Neko? Neko Natas! I'm Mrs.Fritz! " " Yes I am Neko.. Where do I sit? " I looked around and saw a Guy, he was a Ginger ( Alex xD ) With braces, " You can sit next to Alexander " She pointed to the Redhead. I went and sat down.. I could already tell this was gonna be a long day.

Kill me please..
Sign up to rate and review this story