Categories > Original > Romance > Friend's Forever No Matter What

Kristopher or Alex?

by Neko-Loves-You 0 reviews

Would you rather help out Alex or Kristopher? Well, Neko needs help! Neko can help Alex with " Homework " or help Kristopher make dinner and talk about Alex!

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-07-17 - 194 words

0Unrated
(( Author's Note: Listen, I am only doing four or more everyday because I am really tried or bored, this Story is true and based on real life events~ °√° ))

Neko's P.O.V

We came home and me and Alex went to the bedroom (( JESUS NEKO XDD )) and sat on the bed. "So did you really wanna help with homework?" You looked up at him, his Green ( I think o.o ) eyes had a Spark. "I uhh- I guess? I just really like you and all, but sadly we have only been friends for a week ( ACT LIKE IT DAMN YOU ) and I think I have might fallen for you." Alex stayed quite, I was about to leave and help Kristopher ( O: what about Ginger cx ) but Alex took my hand "I feel the same, Neko, When I met you, you seemed nice, and your no Nerd! If you are, you are my Nerd~" You looked at him, no one, NOT EVEN DONAVIN (( Ex c(: )) would ever say that. He slowly leaned in where your noses touched, but the door slammed open. " Neko and Alexander, Dinner is ready~" I knew his plan, so did Alex.
Sign up to rate and review this story