Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Orochimaru's Weapon X

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 2 reviews

Naruto is kidnapped after defeating Mizuki and is experimented on to become Orochimaru's Secret Weapon, though he reminds them why it isn't good to mess with an Uzumaki. Naruto/X-Men Crossover

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Anko,Ino,Naruto,Orochimaru,Temari,Tenten - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2015-07-08 - 3609 words

3Exciting
Chapter 1: Creating Weapon X
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Marvel.
Five Days after Naruto apprehends Mizuki
Uzumaki Naruto, otherwise known as the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, was a young twelve year old boy that just went through a painful experience that he never wished to go through again.
He was currently lying in the rectangular glass box of water, that he had no idea of how he got there after waking up. He only remembered beating the crap out of Mizuki with his new shadow clones to save his sensei Iruka’s life and had just gone back to his apartment after telling his adopted Jiji, the Sandaime Hokage, what had happened. He remembered nothing after that, then he noticed needles and tubes that seemed to just be waiting to sink into the multiple points in his body that were outlined by a green-sort of marker. Naruto attempted to get up, but found that he was bound to the rack by his wrists and ankles with what appeared to be hard leather binds.
"Ah, you're awake," a feminine voice said. "I'm rather impressed, though it's a pity. You'd be in far less pain if you had remained unconscious." Naruto turned his head to get a good look at a dark purple-haired, young woman with generous assets, she was slender and youthful, a well-endowed woman with green eyes. Her purple hair was pulled back into a long braid, with slightly parted bangs. Her clothes consisted of a short black kimono, which extended to mid-thigh, with a white nagajuban underneath. The sleeves of her kimono were not as wide as most kimono, and the upper parts of the sleeves were puffed. She wore a traditional wide white obi, fastened with a red cord. She was wearing white gloves, which only covered the back of her hands and wrists, and a dark red choker around her neck.
"Who… who are you?" Naruto asked, weakly. The woman walked up to the rack, ruffling the blond's hair with a gentle, yet sad smile, before gently strapping his head down and positioning an oxygen mask gently over his face.
"My name is Nemu Kurotsuchi," She replied with a sad look in her eyes. "My father will be the one directing this procedure." Upon seeing Naruto's frightened look, she gave a small smile to him. "Hey, hey, it's alright," she replied, placing her hand on the blond's shoulder, trying to console him for what he was about to go through.
"I promise, you'll be better for the pain you're about to go through." Said a voice behind them showing the white haired glasses wearing boy who was walking by them through the door towards a large viewing station.
"Why are you doing this? And what are you doing?" Naruto asked in a scared tone; this scared him more than the beatings that the villagers would sometimes give him, and Nemu motioned towards a container of some sort of metallic liquid that had bubbles popping up every few seconds showing that it was heated considerably.
"Over seventy years ago, a meteor crashed to Earth where the great village of Uzushiogakure once laid before the village itself had been destroyed by the joint invasion of Iwa, Kiri and Kumogakure during the second war. Orochimaru-sama with the help of Danzo and Mayuri-sama, studied this rock and discovered something very… interesting," Kabuto announced from where he was walking, checking all the instruments for the procedure... He didn't want to be on the receiving end of Orochimaru's wrath for failing this experiment.
"The rock was an unrefined metal. This was a completely different form of metal than what our kunai, shuriken and swords are made out of. I had just come to work for Orochimaru at that point. I am a man of science, but nobody would give me the funding I needed for my research due to… Well I really don’t remember, must not have been important. Orochimaru found me a year ago, and promised all the funding I could ever want or need for all of my lovely research, so long as I helped him with his own projects." A creepy nasally voice spoke up from the doorway.
The three turned towards the voice, shivers running unconsciously up Naruto and Kabuto’s spines at the sight of the man. His appearance had a skeletal look to it with a skull-like visage. His face was painted entirely white with the inner portion of his face painted black with the exception of his nose. His eyes were a golden color and he seemed to be constantly baring his teeth giving the appearance of him constantly smiling insanely. Both his ears were seemingly replaced with stubbed golden cones. His fingernails were blue and, with the exception of the fingernail on his right middle finger, are all short. The one long fingernail is as long as the finger itself. He was also wearing a white hat with two ends that pointed to his right and a large purple scarf around his neck. His whole body, even his face and hands, have been painted black and white. Lastly he was wearing what appeared to be a combination of a white samurai haori and a doctor’s coat.
"The metal in the rock, we discovered, was difficult to refine. Once we were able to melt it, we couldn't let it cool at all, because we found that if the refined metal were allowed to solidify, it became nearly indestructible and personally I would hate to have to remelt that accursed metal." Mayuri said as he turned to walk up the stairs to the operating station.
"Nearly indestructible?" Naruto asked as he followed the man’s pace with his cerulean eyes, Nemu and Kabuto both nodded, Kabuto remembering the pain he had endured when he had accidentally gotten the substance coating his entire left forearm and it had hardened; they had been able to get it off, but took most of the muscle and flesh off his left hand. It had been so extensive that he had to wait an entire week just for his healing process to kick in.
"The metal is somewhat malleable, though that state is very hard to obtain. It is still indestructible once it has hardened, until of course we remelt it; which takes a long time to do, but it is also highly reactive to chakra, more so than our world’s normal chakra metal. We have come to call it… Adamantium. You'll be our first subject to test if it keeps both it’s indestructible and malleable properties. If it doesn't, well, you won't be able to grow any bigger than you are now due to the unyielding structure. If everything goes as planned, this will be a massive stepping block into the science of metallurgy."
"That's really great for you, but what does this have to do with me?" Naruto replied, beginning to struggle with his restraints yet again, definitely not wanting to have the stuff inside him after hearing Kabuto’s own painful story.
Nemu gave a sad smile at the boy’s spirit.
Her father’s unquenchable love of science was one thing, but she had too good of a heart for this brutal work. It pained her to see any type of science project, be it from Orochimaru, her father or that creep Danzo if it came with the price of people in pain, but she knew that her father had to do this. ‘Without his funding…’ She sighed with a shiver of phantom pain as she remembered one of the times he wasn’t allowed funding and had turned to experimenting on her and himself.
"We're going to coat your bones with Adamantium," Kabuto said after a moment of silence, a sadistic gleam appearing in his glasses, causing Naruto's eyes to become wide as the jinchuuriki struggled even more, the rack he was lying on began to lower into the water as Nemu forced herself to help begin the procedure. "May the Gods forgive me," She whispered, moving to the control panel for the specially designed, automated equipment; not knowing that the blond had heard her.
Naruto's silently screamed in pain as several whirring, drill-like needles inched closer and closer to his body. "May you forgive me too," She said as she stared at the boy that was writhing in agony, as the heated needles drilled straight through Naruto's flesh and deep into the boy’s bone centers, shooting the molten hot liquid metal directly into the boy's body. Naruto stiffened as the metal rapidly cooled from the cold water encasing his form. His screams managed to break through the water he was encased in, giving Nemu a heavy heart and some of Orochimaru’s scientists sadistic smiles at the pain they were causing him.
Nemu’s eyes widened in terror as the Jinchuuriki’s heart meter began to fluctuate rapidly before completely flatlining, and Mayuri’s team of scientists became frantic, trying to revive the boy so that they wouldn’t be the next person to be experimented on to sate the monster of a man’s rage.
As the last of the Adamantium was pumped into Naruto’s young body, a demonic red chakra began to surge around his form. It caused the water to boil and glow an eerie red as the Kyuubi fought to revive his host. Mayuri smiled in amazement, looking on from the balcony at the scientific achievement that he would be making if it all worked out.
Naruto suddenly began gasping for breath from his oxygen mask, still strapped down to the rack. His heart was of course still beating rapidly, but not as much as it had been during the bonding process and it was slowing to a normal beat as the experiment finished.
Mayuri smiled gleefully, sending shivers up even Orochimaru’s back as he quickly pulled out six adamantium coated blades that were nine inches in length each; he then pulled out a medical scalpel to slice open Naruto's arms and attach the weapons to his muscles. However, Naruto's healing factor had advanced far beyond their predictions with how much chakra Kyuubi had been pouring in to save the young boy’s life, the wound was closing just as fast as it was made, Mayuri even went as far as commanding the other scientists to come over and help him. Nemu sighed wearily from across the room as Naruto cried out at the unwanted intrusions he felt going across his arms until finally after thirty minutes, they managed to insert the blades correctly.
Mayuri smiled fondly at his success before he turned back to his subordinates standing at the control panel. “Lower him back down into the pod until he stabilizes!” He yelled to them, immediately getting a duo of ‘Hai’s’ from the scientists.
Mayuri gave a great smile of pride at his achievement as he walked up the staircase to where Orochimaru and a man with bandages covering his body leaning on a cane were standing. “It’s as you predicted Orochimaru-san, the Jinchuuriki was able to hold up in the bonding process, we may be able to make more like him if we take a sample of his DNA to study.”
Orochimaru gave his snake-like smile at that and turned to the old man next to him. “Is this exactly what you wanted for your weapon, Danzo-san?” The old commander of ROOT gave a nod with a barely concealed smug smirk as he stared down at his new weapon.
'Sarutobi, you are such a fool to not see it my way and making this boy Konoha’s weapon. Well now that I have taken him, there is nothing stopping me from attaining my goal to put Konoha forever at the top where it deserves to be.' The old man thought to himself as two men appeared beside him, each dressed in a white cloak that hid their bodies, clothes and weapons, and both were wearing the trademark blank mask of ROOT with the Ne symbol on the foreheads of the masks.
"Danzo-sama, the scientists have informed me that the process of injecting the metal onto his skeleton has been finished and he is beginning to fully recover from the ordeal." The man to his left said with Danzo and the two other powerful figures smirking at the news.
"Good, now I want you to erase his memories and place him in a pod to await the time for us to take Konoha, if Sarutobi or one of his shinobi were to discover this place; ROOT would be no more." He said as he looked towards his Ne agents and Orochimaru, knowing full well that if his old friend found out about this, then he had better kiss his dream of obtaining the perfect weapon and his life goodbye. Hiruzen Sarutobi was afterall still one of the legendary Gods of Shinobi despite his old age and from what he had witnessed before, the man could still take down a battalion of Elite Jounin.
"Orochimaru-sama!” One of the Oto scientists called from next to the pod where he was scanning the weapon. “Something is happening with Weapon X."
Both the one armed man and the traitor snake sannin looked down at the tank as Mayuri went to go see what was happening and saw the blond beginning to shake in the water as his eyes suddenly snapped open, revealing the red fox-like gaze induced by the influence of Kyuubi’s chakra.
Everyone watched in stunned silence with soldiers and scientist running about as the boy continued to shake with three nine inch silver blades coming out of both of his arms each, slicing through the restraints on his arms and freed him from the grasp of pod he had been stuck in. The boy let out a feral roar as his fully nude body lifted its now heavy frame from the water with red chakra escaping his form. Mayuri and Orochimaru’s eyes widened as the boys slitted red eyes looked around at the occupants of the room with a look of rage that said that they would all be killed.
"Hurry you fools, Kabuto take him out before he has the chance to attack us." Orochimaru shouted with Danzo’s ROOT and Orochimaru’s Oto shinobi appearing in front of the boy, with their weapons at the ready and Kabuto threw chakra enhanced scalpels in his direction, causing him to recoil in pain as they struck him across the face. Everyone looked on in amazement, as the slash marks on the boy’s face revealed a shiny metal coating over his bones just as they had designed the adamantium to be placed; a young redhead at the back of the forces with a skullcap covering her red hair and a flute at her belt, rubbed her thighs together at the sight of the powerful, pissed boy making her wet.
The boy roared at them when they started coming towards him and he raised his bladed arms before jumping towards his enemies and began to slaughter them as their blows did nothing more than piss him off and break their weapons when they struck his now metal bones.
"Inform the others that we need to abandon this base and regroup in the base in the Land of Rice." Orochimaru ordered the redhead next to him, she nodded before she left to find the rest of her squad and move the forces out.
Naruto roared as he cut down another Oto shinobi followed by a ROOT member as he looked around the body covered area. The man Naruto wanted most, Mayuri, was nowhere to be seen, along with his relatively nice daughter. As he stood there covered in the blood of the slain scientists and shinobi, Naruto howled like a wild animal in rage and pain. Hearing a noise, and smelling someone coming at him, his senses also having been enhanced by the amount of Kyuubi's chakra that had been poured into him, Naruto turned his head to see the pale, long haired man he had seen standing on the balcony, walking towards the floor of the lab.
"Such a shame," the man said in a slightly dramatic voice like he was going to regret this, not even flinching at the numerous bodies of his and Danzo’s pawns littering the floor, nor the blood soaking the blonde's hair and skin. "You were such a potential candidate for being our weapon."
"I don't know who the fuck you are asshole," Naruto snarled as he took a defensive stance that he had copied from watching Shikamaru spar, his eyes red and pupils slit. "But I'm going to get back to the village. I'm gonna get Hokage-Jiji… and we're going to come here and kick your sorry fuckin-" He never got to finish as Orochimaru placed his hand in a half-tiger seal, Naruto hissed as he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head, where his spine met his skull. What he couldn't see was the memory destruction seal which Orochimaru had stuck there before he had even woken up for the first time in the facility.
"You won't be telling that old monkey a thing, because you aren't going to remember anything brat," he announced with a sickening laugh. The seal was a series of Kanji drawn in a circle at the base of Naruto's skull. As it activated, more kanji, each representing a memory of Naruto's time held captive, began to spiral from the ring towards its center. Orochimaru smirked sadistically as he held the hand sign for a bit longer, more of the Kanji appeared; symbolizing the memories of his life, they quickly glowed and then disappeared and Naruto could only watch terrified as the memories of his life, bad and good, disappeared from his mind. As the seal was beginning to solidify on the back of his neck, Orochimaru quickly smeared the remainder of the seal with his chakra coated fingers, rubbing out all of the memories that had been absorbed.
"Perhaps a few lingering flashes of memory or dreams will remain to be viewed through time, but nothing that will do you any good," he whispered into Naruto's amnesiac ear, before he began to melt, showing that he had only been a mud clone the entire time. Yet again, Naruto blacked out, his now animalistic mind far too strained from the memory seal.
When the Jinchuuriki woke again, the bodies and blood, except the blood which caked his nude form, had been cleaned and removed. There was no longer any people, equipment, or furniture in the facility to show that anybody had been using it. Even the pod that had contained Naruto was gone.
He used his ears and nose to try and determine the best way out of the building. Reaching a thick steel door, he screamed in fury and agony as three metal claws shot from both hands each between his knuckles. Slashing through the door with ease, he shakily stepped outside into the cold air of day. He could hear dogs barking and people shouting something in the distance, he suddenly roared out into the cold and frosty air most likely getting their attention as he glanced around feverishly.
Soon, three dogs, all three of them having the same grey fur with white undersides and short pointed ears, as well as a young woman ran into view. His claws remained out as they neared, his memory less eyes glaring in their direction with animalistic suspicion. The girl had long, brown hair, which she wore in a ponytail, with two locks of hair framing her face, and large, black eyes. She was also wearing a light shade of lipstick, and had the traditional fang-like tattoos of the Inuzuka Clan on both of her cheeks, and a tattoo on her upper, right arm that resembled a flower.
She immediately noticed the naked feral blond thirteen year old. "Are you Naruto Uzumaki?" she asked the feral blood-covered boy as she came to a stop before the child. He looked up, with nothing but a wild gaze in his eyes showing no recognition for the girl or the symbol on her hitai-ite and she could see the identifying whisker-like birthmarks covering his cheeks.
"Come on kid," she said as she took in the blood soaked form of her little brother’s missing friend. "Let's get you home."
She unsealed a blanket from a scroll she kept at her side and she slowly walked towards the amnesiac jinchuuriki, only for him to stiffen up and bolt when she got too close. She tried to chase after him with her triplets slightly ahead of her, but they were completely surprised to find that the boy was not only outrunning them and getting farther away, but he didn’t even appear to be getting winded like they currently were, and they were High Chunin level!
The girl had to stop soon as she saw a cliff with a raging waterfall ahead, “Naruto-san wait!!!” She yelled to the fleeing blond. “Stop!!”
Her efforts were in vain however as Naruto leapt from the edge of the cliff straight down into the raging rapids below. The Inuzuka sighed as she tried and failed to track his body with her eyes, the Hokage wasn’t going to be happy about this.

Well? How did you like it? I am posting this as a rewrite from the one I had on FF.net. I hope you all liked it, please review on it when you can.
Sign up to rate and review this story