Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Saber of Konoha

Saber of Konoha

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 1 review

What if Saber and Shirou had a child before they died and going to Avalon, and that child was the first Namikaze. What if Minato actually had a younger sister and what if the Namikaze family had a ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2015-07-18 - 4501 words

0Unrated
Summary: What if Saber and Shirou had a child before they died and going to Avalon, and that child was the first Namikaze. What if Minato actually had a younger sister and what if the Namikaze family had a Kekkei Genkai that gave them Noble Phantasms. And what if instead of Kushina, Minato’s sister became the kyuubi jinchuuriki, well lets find out.
Chapter 1: Welcome to Konohagakure no Sato, Namikaze-san
Hey guys, Iskander Mandoraekon here. I am putting this up as a sort of rough draft, if you guys want me to continue after reading this chapter, then put it in your reviews, if yes, you’ll be getting more chapters into depth of the Third Shinobi War.
If it works, the pairing will be the Oc Altria and a oc I am making the reincarnation of Lancer from Fate Zero, though the reincarnation won’t have any Noble Phantasms.
I hope you enjoy.
I don’t own Naruto or Fate/Stay Night


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The Namikaze family wasn’t considered one of the World’s “noble clans”, although they could claim that they held distant relations that reached back behind the era of the Sage of the Six Paths. It of course wasn’t the biggest, the smallest, the richest, the loudest or had the lousiest survival rate, but it was the family to be able to proclaim that all its members that became shinobi were very powerful. Such as Minato Namikaze, who would become the Yellow Flash and Hokage of Konoha in the later years of his life.
They weren’t secretive, lurking in shadows and making big deals about covering up secrets no matter how big or small, not like the Uchiha, the Senju and the Hyuuga clan's, who couldn’t seem to figure out that the more you pretended that nothing was there and that even if there was it was none of your business, the way more obvious the secret looked or was. What was known about the small family was known by all… but the Namikaze clan kept their secrets, like their blood-line that surpassed the time of the Six Paths known as Noble Phantasms, and the secrets of everyone else, such as who slept with who, who went where at different times and all those other important details of shame that people didn’t like advertised, carefully shrouded behind a façade that was smooth, cheerful, hyper and/or distracting.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

A Random Village on the outskirts of the Land of Lightning
“Altria!” Her mother’s voice called out from the bottom floor of their small hut.
A young girl of nine groggily opened her eyes at the sound of her mother’s voice. Altria moaned and she sat up in her bed, hoping that her mother wouldn’t put her to work so early today; it was after all her birthday, the birthday that she shared with her supposed twin brother that she was split from at birth because her mother couldn’t stand her cheating ass of a father.
“I’m coming mother!” Altria shouted as her feet came into contact with the hard wooden floor next to her bed, before she pulled on a short sky blue yukata with white flower imprints along with putting her golden blonde hair up in a small ponytail and rushed down the stairs to find her mother already at work in the kitchen.
Her mother, Vivian Namikaze, the most beautiful and most sought after woman in their village. Her golden hair hung down to her waist and was tied off in a ponytail at the base of her skull, the sky blue eyes that they both shared sparkled happily as she worked on their breakfast. The woman was wearing a loose blouse with what appeared to be frills decorating the end of her sleeves, below that Nimue wore a green skirt that fell to her calves. Her feet were covered with wooden sandals.
“Ah there you are my little princess!” Vivian said sweetly as she caught sight of her nine year old daughter coming down the stairs. The older blonde quickly grabbed a hold of her daughter before the young Altria could get away, making the younger blonde squeal as her mother tickled her sides.
Once they were done with the torture of tickling, Vivian set her daughter back down on the ground. “So little lady… Today is your birthday…” Vivian said as she looked Altria up and down, “Better yet, it is your ninth birthday! So today you will finally be taking your place among the family’s Kekkei Genkai users and gaining whatever your Noble Phantasm shall be!”
At that news, Altria gave a yipee as her mother gained an excited expression herself. “Also, you’ll be meeting your twin brother Minato tonight when he arrives being escorted by Jiraiya of the Sannin…”
“I get to meet my Nii-san?” Altria asked as she looked up at the woman that had raised her with hope in her expression at finally being able to meet her estranged brother.
Vivian nodded, saddened about the fact that she had to leave her son with the asshole that had fathered him; even leaving him to stay in Konoha after the asshole abandoned him to the orphanage to more than likely chase more tail.
“Yes, yes you will…”

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Twelve Hours later
The Toad Sannin of Konoha, Jiraiya cursed silently as he arrived at his destination in a shunshin with his new nine year old apprentice, Minato Namikaze, on his back. His sharp brown eyes shined with sorrow and his large fists clenched tightly at the scene before him, already knowing something was amiss when they found the first three bodies of Iwa shinobi a quarter mile away. Jiraiya was a tall man with waist-length, spiky white hair usually tied back into a ponytail, with two shoulder-length bangs that framed both sides of his face. He also had red lines that ran down from his eyes and wore a horned forehead protector with the kanji for 'Oil', which denoted his affiliation with the Toads of Mount Myƍboku. He bore a noticeable wart on the left side of his nose. For his clothes, the Sage wore a green short shirt kimono and matching pants; under which he wore mesh armour that showed out of the sleeves and legs of his outfit. His outfit was completed with hand guards, a simple black belt, traditional Japanese geta, a Jounin flak jacket and the Toad Summoning scroll on his back.
The sight in front of the two Konoha nationalists drove him to anger as Kekeitora village now lay in smoking ruins before their eyes. There were dead bodies laying all over the place, most of them the villagers along with a few Iwa shinobi that they managed to take with them and now the once thriving village reeked strongly of death. Small fires were burning all around and there appeared to be no survivors from this attack.
Despite being a powerful shinobi and one of the Legendary Three Sannin, Jiraiya had still managed to arrive late and his tardiness cost all of the Kekeitora villagers their lives. Maybe if he had arrived earlier, he and Minato could have saved a few people from the apparent Iwa raid, one of the many raids that were beginning to become frequent for the land grubbing shinobi of the Hidden Stone.
Jiraiya had failed everyone, especially Minato’s… mother… and… Sister… The twin sister that he knew his new apprentice had been excited beyond all belief to meet.
The woman named Vivian had written his young blond ward a letter, requesting a mission from Konoha to escort one Minato Namikaze to his family in the Land of Lightning to introduce him to his mother and sister, and teach him about his Kekkei Genkai. In the letter addressed to Minato, the woman had informed Minato that she loved him very much as his mother and that she regretted not being able to raise him; she also informed him of his apparent Kekkei Genkai and how she would be requesting a mission to bring him to their home village in order to teach him how to use it.
Anyway, Minato had been ecstatic to finally meet a member of his family, having spent most of his life since the age of one in the Orphanage.
Now unfortunately, it would seem that he and his new mentor had been too late in getting here. He would never be able to meet his mother and sister, though it looked like they could bring proof to the Sandaime that Iwa was indeed attacking villages without being provoked like the rumors had said.
'But in the end, we were still too late,' Jiraiya thought bitterly as he motioned for the solemn blond to help him identify the bodies for a burial. Though he did tell Minato to be diligent to at least try and search for any survivors from the attack. But the possibility of the two of them finding any survivors was very slim; everything was in ruins and/or burning.
Minato himself could still detect the residue of the chakra left behind by the attackers and defenders. It had the feeling of fear and anger in it, a few of them feeling sinister in nature as they did whatever they wanted before leaving.
There was always an almost zero possibility that there were any survivors, especially if the battleground was anything to go by. Even though most of the people from the village were exceptionally strong for people not belonging to a Hidden Village.
Nevertheless, the two of them would most likely never know if there were indeed no survivors until they at least tried looking.
Jiraiya walked around each and every person, checking for a pulse, something that would determine that they were alive; while Minato would check the homes for anybody that hid in their homes.
But so far, the Sannin and the nine year old had found nothing.
As Jiraiya moved in front of one particular person, pain flashed in his brown eyes as he recognized the woman who had sent the letter and job request to Minato, she only looked paler and of course more dead than in her photo, this was Minato’s mother. The woman was clad in some form of a red battle dress with broken black and gold armor covering her bleeding chest and arms. She was currently laying with her back against the well in the center of the village, several kunai and a broken off katana sticking from random points on her body with several deceased Iwa Jounin in a circle around her to show the fight she had given and that she hadn’t gone down without taking several of them with her.
When he was gathering his chakra to shunshin to where he could feel his student’s chakra signature and then return to Konoha, something gripped the sleeve of his shirt. Jiraiya instantly lost his concentration and he looked at the woman he had believed to be dead… The woman who was currently grabbing him. Jiraiya could now tell that Minato was the spitting image of his mother; having inherited his mother’s golden blond hair and blue eyes. But now, he could see that the woman's sky blue blue eyes were dull, and she looked like she was dying.
"J-Jiraiya-san… y-you came…" the woman choked out softly. Jiraiya nodded solemnly and he spoke, "I'm sorry that we got here too late."
Vivian smiled weakly as she started to cough, blood pouring past her lips. The Sannin flared his chakra twice to get his student’s attention as he began using the medical technique that his teammate Tsunade had managed to teach him, but Vivian placed her hand on his arm as she spoke, "You're wasting y-your time Jira-iya-san. I… don’t have much t-time left in this w-world. Don't… bother… trying to save me."
Minato appeared just as Jiraiya shook his head, his eyes widening as he recognised his mother from the photo he had received, and he stood there in stunned silence as Jiraiya tried to focus his chakra again, but the blonde gripped the Sannin’s vest and used him to leverage her body up so she could see her son better.
"Minato-chan… listen to me please. I-I'm sorry f-for leaving you alone with your f-father. I know it m-must have hurt you a lot. I-I love you with all my heart… I really do. I-I know that I h-have no right to ask you b-but can you forgive m-me?" Vivian asked, before she could get an answer, she started to cough up more blood and the two Konohan’s could sense that her life was fading fast.
"Minato-c-chan, I need t-to ask a favor of you a-and Jiraiya," she told her son in a choked voice as she calmed down her coughing. "D-down t-t-there, at the bottom of t-the well, is my d-daughter. Your twin sister, Altria. Please f-find her, and if she is still a-alive, p-please t-take care o-of her. P-please, I'm begging you…"
Minato nodded solemnly, “Y-yes, Kaa-san…” He said accepting the dying request of his mother, it was the least he could do to make his mother go without any worries.
His golden haired mother gave a bright smile that was mirror of Minato’s own despite the blood falling from her mouth and let out deep sigh of relief. "Thank you… Minato… m-my son..." With those words, her hand went limp and Vivian of the Namikaze family was no longer in this world. Jiraiya closed his eyes as his student sobbed at the loss of the mother he just met, the Sannin offered a small prayer for a moment as he rubbed his hand on Minato’s hiccuping back.
After a few more minutes of silence, the grey haired man stood up and looked down as he walked to the well that the now deceased woman was leaning against.
He had to find the boy’s sister, who hopefully was still alive. As the Sannin bent over to look down the well, like Vivian had said, there was someone at the bottom of the well; someone that looked like a small girl holding onto a sword that was double edge and looked like it could snap a katana in half.
Minato, without surprise from either of the two, jumped into the well without hesitation and landed next to the young girl who was supposedly his twin sister. There was a small golden barrier surrounding her, which surprised Minato. She must have been gifted with high ninjutsu abilities to be able to make a barrier at her age, this barrier must have saved her life in the attack.
Just to be sure that she was alive, Minato tried to reach out for her, but he was repelled by the barrier as soon as his hand came into contact with the golden light. His hand sizzled slightly at the contact and he yelped softly in pain. It looked like he couldn't touch her. Maybe he could get her to wake up and lift the barrier.
"Altria-chan? Altria-chan?"
Altria as he could tell was the same age as himself and looked just like him, she had golden blonde hair and sky blue eyes that seemed trademark to the Namikaze family. She had the appearance of a young girl with a slender physique and soft, white skin. Her face showed the signs of naivety that was common for her age and yet displayed elegance. She was wearing an old styled battle dress, made from old-fashioned blue cloth. The nine year old boy continued to call out softly to her, trying to get her to wake up.
"Altria-chan?" Minato called again.
He was starting to think that she really was unconscious, that is… Until the girl gave a small moan and opened her sky blue eyes. She had the same shade of blue eyes that Minato and his mother did, the golden haired Academy student mused to himself. Altria’s eyes were unfocused for a moment, before they landed on Minato and she became alert.
"W-who are y-you?" She asked the boy timidly as she tried to scoot away in her barrier. Minato just flashed her his usual happy and encouraging smile, spoke to her kindly "My name is Minato Namikaze, Kaa-san told me about you Altria-nee. I'm here to help you. Are you alright? Are you injured?"
"N-no, not that I can tell. I only have a few scrapes and b-bruises from when those mean men attacked. Nothing serious," the blonde responded.
"Okay then. Can you undo the barrier for me please?" Minato asked, his smile never leaving his face as Jiraiya watched the two interact from outside the well.
Altria just shook her head, "Sorry I can't, this is my Phantasm Avalon that Kaa-san helped me create. Kaa-san said I'm not supposed to let down the barrier, no matter what happens.” Altria said as she grew excited at the prospect of one of her phantasms she had been able to make with her Kekkei Genkai. “Where is Kaa-san anyway? Have you seen her?"
As Minato watched her innocence and naivety, he didn't have the heart to tell her that their mother was dead.
He looked grim for a moment, and was silent. Altria looked at Minato's pained expression and understanding flashed across her face as she realized what had happened after her mother had placed her in the well. "Oh, I see, she’s dead… Isn’t she?" She asked him quietly as a tear ran down from her left eye. Minato nodded sadly and Altria allowed several tears to spill down her cheeks.
Minato allowed her some time to mourn for the loss of their mother before he spoke again, "I'm not going to harm you Altria-chan, I promise. I want to help you. I just need you to lower your barrier so I can help you. I can't help you when I can't touch you, can I?" he added with a small smile. Altria shook her head and she looked at him. She could see the good intentions in his blue eyes.
'He has the same shade of blue as my eyes,' she thought.
She cautiously began lowered her barrier, or as she had called it earlier, Avalon. Minato knelt down and smiled gently at her. He held out his hand for her and Altria hesitantly took it. Her small fingers intertwined with his and a small smile graced her lips.
"Thank you, Minato-san," she began, but he cut her off.
"Call me Minato-niisan," Minato told her with a smile.
"Why?" Altria asked in a confused tone as she stared up at the blond that was talking to her. Minato honestly didn't know how to explain it to her in simple terms, he was supposed to be a genius after all. So he tried, yet in short, his explanation sounded pathetic quite pathetic, his sensei’s laughing above them not helping the situation. "You see, your Kaa-san was also my Kaa-san. We both have the same Kaa-san and we are twins, do you understand?"
"So, you're my twin brother that Kaa-san would tell me about sometimes?" Altria asked as she stared up at his face in hopeful awe. Minato made a choking sound in shock at how cute his sister looked as the water created sparkles in her eyes.
"So, Minato-nii, where are we going?" She asked him curiously, as he had her get on his back so they could get out of the well.
"We're going back to my home in Konohagakure no Sato. You're living with me now sis, whether you want to or not. I promised your Kaa-san that I would look after you," He said with his million watt smile as he crouched to jump. "Let's get you out of this well first."
Altria nodded and they both launched up towards the top of the well, where Jiraiya was still waiting to pull them out. Jiraiya grabbed Minato’s collar and hoisted him up as he started to fall back in due to not being able to use his hands.
"It's best you don't look around," Jiraiya said as he placed the two on his back, Altria still holding onto her twin.
"No, I want to see them. I want to say goodbye to everyone one last time before we go." Altria said as she looked around and caught sight of her mother sitting at the well.
Jiraiya paused for a second, before he sighed and put the two of them down on the ground, "Ok then, I'm going to bury everyone, all right? So you two stay here and wait for me, okay? Don't go wandering off and don't worry, I won't leave you guys."
Altria just nodded and she sat with her newfound brother, gossiping and sharing about their lives.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Konoha, next day
“... And that’s what happened,” Jiraiya said as he stood in front of his middle aged sensei, Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage. The two twins standing behind him, Altria staring in awe at the Legendary shinobi standing in front of her. Hiruzen had dark brown hair that had a bit of grey at his temples showing his age and he was tan-skinned. He also had a few lines running vertically under outer corners of each eye that reached his cheeks. The Sarutobi Hokage had pronounced cheekbones, a couple wrinkles and a wart near his left nostril like his student Jiraiya. He was wearing the red and white Hokage robes over what appeared to be a black body suit.
“Hmm, so Kekeitora was attacked by Iwa shinobi and the only survivor, happens to be Minato-kun’s twin sister, Altria, here…” The Sandaime said as he looked at his student for confirmation.
Jiraiya nodded, his shaggy hair dancing with the movements of his head. “Yes Sarutobi-sensei.”
Hiruzen sighed as he sat down in his chair, before he turned his gaze to the young girl that was standing beside Minato; suddenly as he was looking at the two, a smile grew on his face as a thought came into his mind.
“Ah, Altria-chan.” He began getting the attention of the girl, “How would you like to join the Shinobi Academy? Your Nii-san was supposed to be joining in a couple of weeks anyways.”
Altria stared at the older man with a contemplative look in her blue eyes, “I don’t know…” She said as she turned to look shyly at her twin, who nodded to her to give her a boost of confidence.
“... Um… Ok Jiji, I’ll join… As long as Minato-Nii is with me…” Altria said in a timid voice as she clutched her sword tighter to her chest. Jiraiya and Hiruzen immediately faceplanting at the Jiji comment. ‘I’m not that old yet, am I?’ Hiruzen thought as he got back to his feet. ‘Hisagi just turned three!’
“O-ok then,” Hiruzen said as he got his disbelief under control. “You and Minato-kun will be starting class under Ikkotsu Uchiha, he is teaching this year’s generation. If everything goes right, I’ll have you two in class by next week.”
With that Minato and Altria gave whoops of joy that had Jiraiya chuckling. Hiruzen just smiled at the children. “Alright then, whelp I’ll let you get used to Konoha Altria-chan, since Minato is already living with Jiraiya; then it should be ok for another.”
At those words, Jiraiya obtained a look of terror as he glared at his sensei. One child he could handle, especially since Minato was well mannered and smart for a kid his age. But now he’d have to deal with two of the little monsters!
Hiruzen just smiled evilly in his perverted students direction, ‘Consider this payback for letting Biwako know that I was peeping on her and her friends in the bath house, you little toad!’ He thought before speaking. “... I’ll leave you to it, dismissed Jounin Jiraiya!”
Jiraiya just choked on his breath as he was being dragged away by the two nine year olds; his Hokage of a sensei laughing psychotically as he turned his attention back to the paperwork on his desk. Even his sagely eyes popping wide, ‘HOW THE HELL DID THAT THING GROW, I’M SURE I DIDN’t SEE MEI-CHAN WALK IN AT ALL!!!!’
Once his student and the two children left his office, Hiruzen turned back to look out the window in the direction of the gates, his face becoming serious once again. ‘This is getting troublesome, it’s like Iwa is literally asking for another war, you’d think they’d not want another one after Danzo, the Sannin and I devastated their forces the last time.’
He sighed and sat back down, preparing to send a letter to Danzo to have a few of his Anbu squads investigate Iwa’s inner workings, they didn’t need another incident like Uzushio on their hands.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hey guys, I thought I’d do a fic where it is during the Third War era and this time unlike my many fics, Naruto is not the main character. The main character is an Oc that is Minato’s twin sister Altria Namikaze. In this fic she and Minato are descended from Saber and Shirou, and they have a Kekkei Genkai that creates their own Noble Phantasm. Minato’s being the Hiraishin. Altria is designed after Saber and will of course have Saber’s Noble Phantasms consisting of Excalibur, Avalon and Invisible Air.
Hisagi as mentioned by Hiruzen, is Konohamaru’s father and Hiruzen’s firstborn. I decided to give him a name because throughout the entire series, not once is there a mention of whatever was the name of Hiruzen’s first son, Asuma’s older brother. And for the mention of Danzo, no gripping from any of you. At this time, Danzo was still an active shinobi and was in charge of the Anbu forces. Sure he’ll still be an ass and everything, but he won’t be killed off.
Also for Altria so you guys don’t get confused and spam my reviews, I am having Altria take Kushina’s place as the Jinchuuriki of Kyuubi after Mito.


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Here is the Small Bio for what Minato and Altria’s Phantasms are.
Minato:
Minato Namikaze- Fire/Wind/Lightning Elements- Toad Contract- Phantasm Kekkei Genkai- Ninjutsu/Fuinjutsu Specialist- Kunai, Hiraishin Kunai, Shuriken, Seals, Scrolls- His Noble Phantasms: Hirashin: The Flying Thunder God, B+, Anti-Unit;
Altria:
Altria Namikaze- Wind/Water/Lightning Elements- Phantasm Kekkei Genkai- Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu Specialist- Broadsword, Armor, Kunai, Shuriken, Scrolls, Seals- Her Noble Phantasms: Avalon: The Ever Distant Utopia, EX, Barrier; Excalibur: Sword of Promised Victory, A++, Anti-Fortress; Invisible Air: Bounded Field of the Wind King, C, Anti-Unit;- Nidiame Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi.
Hope you enjoyed, til next time, Ja Ne!
Sign up to rate and review this story