Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Orochimaru's Weapon X

Chapter 10: the Chunin Exams, Part 2: Forest of Death, a Snaky Bastard and a Horny Sand Kunoichi

by Naru-Mandoraekon01 1 review

Naruto and Co. face down Orochimaru after the Second Exam starts and Naruto gets a nice price from a certain Sand Rose after being seperated from his team.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Anko,Hanabi,Naruto,Temari,Tenten - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2015-08-06 - 9624 words

1Hot
Chapter 10: the Chunin Exams, Part 2: Forest of Death, a Snaky Bastard and a Horny Sand Kunoichi
Hi guys, here is the new chapter of my Weapon X story. In this chapter you will see the fight between Orochimaru and Team seven and one, as well as the Oto genin attacking and a little lemon for all of you pervs out there reading this. I hope you enjoy reading this.


"Welcome everyone," Mizore shouted after everyone gathered in front of her. "To the Forest of Death!!"
"It doesn't seem all that scary!" Kiba shouted in an attempt to stop his shaking legs. As fast as lightning a kunai sailed past his face. The blade just lightly cut into his flesh drawing a drop of blood. Mizore was right behind him with a kunai at his neck.
"It's always the hot headed ones like you that end up splattered all over the forest floor," Mizore said as she licked up the blood trailing the Inuzuka’s cheek. She then felt a presence behind her. It was giving off subtle killing intent.
"Hello, I believe this is yours," It was a Kusa kunoichi holding the Mitarashi woman’s kunai with an elongated tongue. "Thank you, but you shouldn't be sneaking up behind me." Mizore stated with a hard smile.
“Sorry, it’s just that you cut a strand of my precious hair, that always sends me into a blood lust,” The Kunoichi apologized as she tipped her hat to the proctor and went back to her team. Naruto just watched the interesting confrontation with his teammates and Anko.
The crowd of genin suddenly flinched as a giant sword hurtled overhead and embedded itself into a tree. A moment later, a tall masked man appeared on the sword, glaring at the assembled genin below.
"Listen up, maggots!" He shouted. "I am Momochi Zabuza, Demon of the Bloody Mist and now Jounin of Konoha. And you have the honor of being my first group of victims! Welcome to the second stage of the Genin exams which takes place in the Forest of Death!"
The assembled participants stared at him silently with the exception of the Kiri ninjas, most of whom were sweating and whimpering. Mizore just shook her head at her proctor helper, “You’re late Zabuza!” She shouted up to the bandaged man, making all of the genin sweatdrop at the fact that she had been early to the ending of the first exam. Zabuza just chuckled while scratching the back of his head sheepishly. “Sorry I had to go back to my apartment and get my Jounin vest…” He said, then he looked down at the group of genin.
"Before you can proceed, you need to sign a form releasing Konoha of liability of any injuries you sustain, or indeed any responsibility should you die, and some of you will die. Once each team has signed the form, you will receive either a Heaven scroll or an Earth scroll, like these." Standing below Zabuza, a pregnant Haku appeared and held up two scrolls so that everyone could see the writing on them.
"Your task is simple, obtain one of each scroll and make your way to the central tower. Your time limit is five days. There is no upper limit on the number of scrolls you can obtain, but the longer you remain in the forest, the more likely you are to be attacked. Remember that you need your whole team to finish, so if one of your team-mates dies, you cannot pass."
Haku spoke up taking over for Zabuza, "The tent is over there. Fill out your form, grab your scroll and get to the gate you are assigned to. Move!"

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

“This will be easy.” Koga growled. “Me and Yorukiba already know the forest in its entirety from when we used to train with our old team, we just need to ambush a few teams and take their scrolls.”
"I would prefer not to kill if possible." Naruto said, glancing left and right. Koga snorted at that.
"ATTENTION ALL GENIN, THIS IS A ONE-MINUTE WARNING! THE TEST WILL BEGIN IN ONE MINUTE, PREPARE TO ENTER WHEN THE GATES OPEN! YOU WILL HAVE THIRTY SECONDS TO ENTER ONCE THE GATES OPEN, FAILURE TO ENTER WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION! FORTY-FIVE SECONDS UNTIL ENTRY!" Mizore’s voice yelled out over the intercom.
Naruto hauled himself from the ground to his feet with Koga and moved to the sliding gate, Hanabi by his side.
"Everyone ready?" Naruto asked as he flexed his claws. "I am fully prepared." Hanabi said in a calm tone as she finished strapping her kunai pouch onto her leg.
"Bring it on!"
"Arf!"
Naruto smirked at his teammate’s words and he straightened Kaiza’s jacket, waiting for the gate to open. Then, Mizore’s voice rang out over the intercoms again.
"THIRTY SECONDS."
"TWENTY SECONDS."
"TEN."
"NINE."
"EIGHT."
"SEVEN."
"SIX."
"FIVE."
"FOUR."
"THREE."
"TWO."
"ONE!"
The gates opened and Team one darted into the waiting forest.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The forest echoed with the noise of the wildlife that inhabited it, creatures that would pose a threat to any ninja. Not, however, to the three genin running through the undergrowth.
'Another trail, this one's not a Konoha team.' Yorukiba growled, letting Koga translate for him. The other genin looked at the dog and his Inuzuka.
“Which way were they heading and do any of them smell of sand, blood and a tanuki?” Naruto asked as he got ready to unsheathe his claws and cut something.
Koga shook his head. “You really have a thing about this… Gaara kid… don't you? Is he really that bad?”
“He holds a demon inside, like I do, but he reeks of death and killing. The fox in my head warned me not to try and take him down in anything like a fair fight, and that even an ambush with my healing factor would probably not work.” The blond weapon said as he took a sniff in the air.
Yorukiba shrugged as he took another sniff in the air, 'This team smells of grass and mushrooms, I think it is from the place called Kusa.'
Naruto nodded and his team followed Junjun as he led the way towards their chosen targets.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Well, this is messed up."
The three Grass genin looked on in shock at the force surrounding them. Most of the clearing was ringed by almost a hundred Kage Bunshin of Naruto, each copy of the boy had their metal claws sticking out of their hands. The part not covered by Naruto was held by Hanabi, Koga and Yorukiba.
"Naruto-kun… I didn't know you could make that many." Hanabi said as she looked at the mass number of the blond’s shadow clones, she had already used her byakugan on him when they met, so she knew why her sister liked him.
Naruto shrugged, "Well, they don't stand a chance against me and you three could probably flatten them without breaking a sweat. Hmmm, Kusa-chan, what scroll do you three have?"
The Grass Kunoichi held up a scroll and Koga cursed.
"Earth scroll. Dammit, we needed a heaven scroll."
Hanabi shrugged, "Then we shall find one. Naruto-san, what should we do with them. Would you like aid, or will you deal with them yourself?"
The three Kusa-nin looked at each other, then the leader nodded with a sigh and made a hand-motion. The Kunoichi slowly placed the scroll on the ground and backed away as one of the Naruto Bunshins scooped it up.
"Naruto-kun?" Hanabi asked, "What are you doing?"
Naruto laughed, rubbing the back of his head, "Umm, Actually, I was taught by Tsume-kaasan to always be prepared and we should try to keep a backup in case we lose ours."
Hanabi nodded, "That's very clever, Naruto-kun."
Koga nodded, then Yorukiba let out several soft barks and whines.
"Hey, Yorukiba smells another team, that way!"
Naruto growled slightly and Hanabi nodded. "I agree. Yorukiba has a very good nose."
Koga glowed with pride. "Let's go!"
Naruto grinned, "Well, we've got a Heaven scroll to find, lets go Hanabi-chan! You too, Yorukiba, Koga."
Most of the Bunshins vanished in clouds of smoke and when the Kusa-nin looked around, it was to find themselves alone once more. After a few tense minutes, the leader sighed.
"New plan… Let's get the hell out of here. The gate's that way."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

An hour later
"Hidden Ninja Art: Needle storm!"
Team one watched from their concealed location as the Rain shinobi threw his umbrella into the air. The umbrella spun, unleashing a near-solid wave of senbon which flew down… and embedded in a sand shield that seemed to materialise around the red-haired Suna genin.
"How did you do that?" The leader of the Rain team shouted in fear.
"Your technique is useless against me. Now you shall validate my existence. Sand coffin."
More sand poured out of the gourd on the boy's back and engulfed the trio of older ninja.
"Sand burial."
The sand surrounding the trio imploded as Gaara clenched his fist, blood exploding through, then retreated, leaving three broken corpses behind. Temari moved over and, disgust evident on her face, pulled a scroll from the corpse of the leader and looked at it. "Hey, this is an Earth scroll, we can head for the tower now."
Team one watched the trio leave, then Hanabi activated her Byakugan and moved towards one of the other corpses.
"Hanabi, what are you doing?" Koga snapped in alarm. Hanabi steeled herself and opened the shirt of the crushed midget corpse, revealing a Heaven scroll in the pocket. Pulling it out, she handed the scroll to Naruto, then fled into the bushes and started to throw up, not truly used to this yet since she had only been a genin for a week and a half. Naruto looked at the scroll in his hands.
"A Heaven scroll," He noted. "Now we can head for the tower."
Hanabi finished throwing up and let Naruto pull her into a reassuring hug as she fought down her tears. Kiba joined them, having stowed the scroll in one of Yorukiba’s vest pockets.
"He just… just killed them," Hanabi gasped. "No mercy, nothing."
"No wonder you warned us against him," Koga said, shaken as he motioned to his blond teammate. "If I go up against him, I'm going to forfeit at once. That sand of his…"
"I do not believe I will be able to counter his abilities either," Hanabi said. "It is agreed, none of us are to accept a fight against Gaara of Suna."
Naruto nodded as he rubbed her back in a soothing motion.
"There is no rush," Naruto said. "We are in a concealed location. Take your time, Hanabi-chan, we still have several days left, more than enough time."
Hanabi nodded, then stood up, "No, I just need to get going. Naruto?" Naruto just nodded at her confused look and squatted, allowing Hanabi to climb onto his back.
Koga scooped up Yorukiba and as Hanabi shyly got onto the blond’s back, he nodded to Naruto. "The tower is that way, I would suggest that speed is our ally at this point."
Naruto nodded and accelerated, following Yorukiba as they wove between the trees, heading towards the tower.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

In a different part of the forest
Anko and Sasuke both stood battered and bleeding in the respective stances of their families.
"Ku, ku, ku..." chuckled Orochimaru, "Quite impressive, but not good enough my dear children."
"Where's Kiba?" demanded Sasuke.
"The Inuzuka? I can honestly say, I don't know. He was blown a long distance away in that attack," said Orochimaru smiling. "However, if he survived that, he's probably being digested by one of my snakes as we speak. He was of little consequence, a mere annoyance, for my true objective is you, my little Sasuke-kun."
"And just what do you want from me?" demanded Sasuke.
"Th-The Sharingan..." stuttered Anko, she hated the fact that this traitor was making her stutter all over again, she had just gotten rid of it two years ago. "H-He has a j-jutsu that allows him t-to bypass the same w-w-weakness that K-Kakashi-sensei has by not being Uchiha born."
Orochimaru was surprised that the Mitarashi girl had basic knowledge of his jutsu and the way he worked, he'd have to find the leak in his organization and silence them once he was done in Konoha.
"Correct, girl... Hmm... I could always use another Mitarashi in my ranks," said Orochimaru contemplatively. "Unfortunately the other one was not willing enough to join me..." said Orochimaru, "So she, though strong as an apprentice, was of little use to me due to that fact... Though I wonder... I wonder what I could gain by taking her little sister..." His yellow snake-like eyes traveled over to Anko with a leering gaze.
Anko paled considerably at the mention, her older sister had told her about the experiments the traitor performed when she had been the snake bastard’s genin student.
"As if we'd give into your schemes so easily?" asked Sasuke as he smirked cockily.
"Oh please resist... It will be a great way for me to judge all of your abilities," Orochimaru said as he licked his thin lips. "Bring it on," challenged Sasuke.
"Very well..." said Orochimaru covering his eye. "Let's see how well you match up..." He slowly pulled his hand down. "Against the power..." He pulled down his bottom eyelid, "Of one of the Legendary Three..." Instantly both Anko and Sasuke were assaulted by various gruesome images of how their respective deaths would come. “... Sannin.”
Both sucked in deep breathes as they slumped to the ground. Anko was heaving heavily, on the verge of hyperventilating. Sasuke was rooted where he was, unable to barely move an inch.
"Ku, Ku, Ku... I had hoped for more of an interesting challenge, though I suppose Konoha has gotten softer in my absence under that old monkey’s reign," said Orochimaru. "Where is that 'Will of Fire' Sarutobi-sensei speaks so highly of?"
'I... I can't move...' thought Sasuke, 'What was that? Genjutsu? It felt like sheer killing intent...'
"Yes... The power I could gain with not just the Sharingan, but having a pure blooded member of my original clan as well is astounding..." said Orochimaru grinning, "How very fortunate for me..."
Sasuke began to slowly reach for his kunai pouch.
Orochimaru chuckled, "Already you are beginning to resist. You are strong..."
Anko attempted to stand, but slumped back down to the ground. She had never felt so helpless since the incident. Once again she was caught and there was nothing she could do...
"You have vast potential, Sasuke-kun," said Orochimaru. "You are perfect for my plans."
"N-No..." said Anko. "I... I w-won't let you..."
"Why do you resist? Why do you try to fight me when you can barely move?" asked Orochimaru confidently.
"B-Because... I-I... I w-won't let y-you do to us, wh-what you d-d-did to N-Naruto-kun..." stuttered Anko.
The Sannin’s eyes widened, 'The Jinchuuriki... He's here! He couldn’t have remembered anything, could he!?'
Sasuke was confused, he knew nothing about Naruto's past, besides that of the dope, but he saw Orochimaru was currently preoccupied, 'Just... Just a little longer... Anko...'
"Where!?" Orochimaru demanded. "Where is he, where did you see him?"
Anko struggled to stand again. She hated it, this feeling, being helpless, unable to do anything. She struggled, she fought, but she could not break free as she slumped to the ground again.
"Tell me where he is and I'll consider making you a servant after I am done experimenting on you and that beautiful form," said Orochimaru as he slowly approached the pair. “You will be treated much better than the full-time experiments.”
'Experiment? Is that how Naruto became so strong?' Sasuke asked himself. 'He was strong enough to fight Kakashi-sensei, that Inuzuka woman and Anko... Naruto was a nameless no body... How much stronger could he make me? At what price?'
"N-No..." stuttered Anko as she forced herself to look up at Orochimaru.
"Foolish, helpless little girl..." said Orochimaru.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Half a Mile away
"What the hell happened here?" asked Koga as team one surveyed the destroyed area. "It looks like a wind jutsu," answered Naruto.
"It must have been powerful, who did this?" asked Hanabi.
"Shit... The user’s scent smells familiar and he seems to be with Anko and Kiba's team," Naruto cursed as he sniffed around. "We have to split up..."
Hanabi and Koga looked at Naruto in confusion.
"I can sense two powerful presences nearby. From the different scents left behind, Kiba got blown in that direction with a Snake Summon, a big one too. You two will have to go save his ass," said Naruto. "Whoever is in charge of the Wind jutsu and Summons went after Anko-hime and Duckass over in that direction. I'm going after them. Once you've got Kiba, come back and get Anko and Sasuke, then get the hell out, because once you do, I'm going to quit holding back and go all out on whoever this guy is."
"Like what we heard about in Wave from Tsume-sensei?" asked Hanabi.
"No… That was just me in a primitive, wild state. To beat this guy, I'll have to unleash my rage and my power," said Naruto. "Get going, Kibble won't have much time."
Naruto turned to jump in the direction Anko, Sasuke and the powerful feeling were.
"Naruto," Koga called out.
"What?"
"Good luck."
Naruto merely grunted and jumped away.
"Let’s go..." Hanabi said as the pair went off in Kiba's direction.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

In the Clearing
Orochimaru stood there smirking, 'So full of surprises.'
He looked at his shoulder where Sasuke had thrown the kunai at him. 'I made the right choice...' thought Orochimaru as he pulled the sharpened blade out of his shoulder.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Fuck... We have to get out of here..." Sasuke said panting as he pulled the kunai out of his leg. "He's far beyond our level."
"S-Sasuke... There is a l-large Snake Summon h-headed our way... H-he's found us al-already..." said Anko still not fully recovered from the Sannin’s killing intent.
'Shit...' cursed Sasuke as he grabbed a hold of Anko and started jumping along the branches.
However, they were confronted by a large Snake Summon.
Sasuke threw Anko off to the side to keep her out of the battle and flipped backwards.
"Stay away!" Sasuke shouted in fear as he threw several shuriken at the summon as it lunged at him. The shuriken sliced through the summon and it fell to the ground dead.
"That wasn't very nice, Sasuke-kun..." said Orochimaru from above the Uchiha. Orochimaru jumped off the branch he was standing and landed a kick to Sasuke's stomach, flinging him off the branch he was on.
Sasuke flipped in midair and landed safely on another nearby branch. They locked gazes and instantly Sasuke began to shake in fear as he drew a kunai from his pouch.
Sasuke grabbed his wrist when he noticed it shaking. 'Fucking damnit... I have to pull myself together...'
Orochimaru looked as if he was about to charge Sasuke. Sasuke tensed, preparing for the assault when Orochimaru's head shot from his body. Sasuke's eyes widened as he stood rooted in place, unable to react to the sudden unexpected attack.
"RRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Orochimaru heard a shout. The Sannin tried to pull his head back and did so just barely in time. The trunk of the tree behind Sasuke exploded in a flurry of splinters and Orochimaru felt something rather sharp slice through the lower portion of his face, nearly unhinging the man’s jaw before another burst of pain came from his neck.
"Ahhhhh!" Orochimaru screamed out in pain. His hands went to his slashed face and neck on reflex, when he looked at his hands he found blood, feeling the wounds again he felt six slash marks, three in each spot. He looked at his attacker. His yellow eyes widened, standing before him was his and Danzo’s failed Weapon X experiment. There was the three protruding claws on each of his hands, currently covered with his blood.
"Hello Weapon X, it has been some time hasn't it?" asked Orochimaru smiling as he got his murderous intent down. "I must admit, I did not expect to see you here, but getting you back as the weapon you were designed to be will be an added bonus."
"You'll have to kill me before I go with you, willingly or otherwise," said Naruto as he raised his claws. "Now how do you know me, bub!"
"Ku, Ku, Ku..." chuckled Orochimaru, "Your mind has been erased once before, Naruto-kun. I'm sure I could arrange for a second time."
"Bring it on!" Naruto then jumped at the Sannin, slashing with his claws.
Orochimaru flipped to a higher branch. "Now, now, Naru-kun," said Orochimaru, "Come quietly and I won't have to damage you too much."
"Wind Release: Slashing Wind Blades!" shouted Naruto as he unleashed massive blades of wind from his claws. Orochimaru quickly jumped to another tree as the branches he had been standing on were obliterated. He had almost no time to react as Naruto suddenly materialized in front of him, roaring in rage as a scramble of memories began to painfully overtake him.
Speeding through hand seals, Orochimaru kawarimi’d with a nearby Earth Clone he had made in case of outside interference. Naruto ripped cleanly through 'Orochimaru's' chest as the traitorous Sannin turned into mud.
Naruto back flipped as Orochimaru suddenly came out of the tree. He lunged at the Sannin, who dodged and countered with a kick to Naruto's midsection. Naruto spun around trying to catch Orochimaru with his other set of claws unsuccessfully.
The two sprang apart, Naruto growled ferally as his berserker rage began to overtake him and Orochimaru smirking confidently.
"You don't have what it takes to defeat me, Weapon X," teased Orochimaru.
Naruto just snarled ferally as his eyes turned more and more crimson showing the influence of the Kyuubi. Sasuke noticed this time things were different than they had been in Wave. Instead of the light blue chakra that seemed to be the norm for Naruto, a veil of sickly red bubbling chakra enveloped him and his claws.
Naruto crouched low, the veil of chakra formed ears on his head and a bubbling tail.
"Relying on that power now, Weapon X?" asked Orochimaru with a disappointed tut, "Have you truly become so desperate?"
"I'm going to rip you to shreds!" shouted Naruto as the Weapon and the Sannin charged at each other.
Naruto took a few powerful swipes at Orochimaru who skillfully dodged each eviscerating blow, but when Naruto spun around, the sannin was struck in the torso by Naruto's chakra tail.
Orochimaru slammed into the tree trunk and sunk into it as Naruto ran towards him him with an animalistic roar, surprising Anko. Naruto's claws dug deep into the tree as he missed Orochimaru who popped up behind him with the Kusanagi in hand and slashed Naruto's back.
Naruto swung his right arm back as Orochimaru did so and sliced down the length of the Snake Sannin's arm while his own injury healed quickly.
Orochimaru hissed in pain and grabbed his arm before throwing his head back. A snake came out of his mouth and opened it's own gaping maw. Orochimaru then climbed out of the mouth, dodging yet another swipe of Naruto's claws.
Naruto retracted his claws and charged Orochimaru as the traitor pulled the Kusanagi from his former hands and the blades sent sparks out as they clashed.
Both Orochimaru and Naruto gritted their teeth as they pushed back against each other. Orochimaru began to be pushed back as a second chakra tail formed from the Kyuubi's veil like chakra cocoon. With a powerful shove, Naruto flung Orochimaru back through a tree and jumped into the air. Orochimaru brought up his blade in a defensive position and met with the claws on Naruto's left hand. Naruto knocked the Kusanagi out of the way and brought down his right hand. With a swift stroke, Naruto sliced through the Sannin's neck.
"I win," he snarled dauntingly. Orochimaru then turned into mud and crumbled. "Shit..."
Sniffing around, Naruto spun as he caught Orochimaru's scent. Too late.
"Fire Release: Rampaging Fire Dragon Missile!" shouted Orochimaru, who then in turn breathed in deeply and blew out a giant stream of fire that struck Naruto dead on.
"NARUTO-KUN!" shouted Anko distraughtly as she watched her friend turned Weapon, turned shinobi, become a charred mass of flesh and fall off the branch into the forest below.
"Pity, I really wanted to take him back with me," said Orochimaru, "Too bad, he was of little consequence anyway."
"Bastard!" Orochimaru heard a shout from above. Orochimaru turned to see Uchiha Sasuke flying above him. The boy threw a few shuriken and kunai catching Orochimaru off guard, managing to disarm him.
Sasuke's Sharingan was spinning wildly as he engaged the Snake Sannin in Taijutsu, managing to strike the man in his stomach slamming him against the tree. Sasuke then threw a few kunai attached to wire, fastening the Sannin to the tree.
"Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique!" Sasuke took in a deep breath as he placed the wire he was holding between his teeth. He then blew a fire onto the wire, setting it ablaze demolishing the tree and the Sannin.
"Finally... It's done..." panted Sasuke as he slumped to his knees.
"Impressive..." chuckled Orochimaru as he snapped the wire that held him in place. Sasuke and Anko were too shocked and tried to move before they were caught off guard when the Sannin's head shot at him again, his fangs sinking into the boy's neck.
"Sasuke!" shouted Anko as she jumped to his side. Sasuke clutched the back of his neck in pain as he fell to the ground into unconsciousness.
"Ah, the Mitarashi Heiress... I nearly forgot about you. Ku, ku, ku..." Orochimaru stepped towards Anko. The girl took the basic Hebiken stance her older sister had shown her. Orochimaru's eyes widened in surprise. "Ah, so Mizore has been training you... Perfect. You too would be a suitable host."
Anko was shaking in fear and anticipation.
Orochimaru took a step towards her, as she slightly slid back, her entire body tensed.
"Wind Release: Striking Wind Palm!" Came a shout as a blast of air slammed into the branch Orochimaru had been standing on as Orochimaru flipped out of the way of the Wind style jutsu.
"Striking Snake Palm!" shouted Anko as three snakes shot from her sleeve.
"Fang over Fang!" Four tornadoes came from the trees and slammed into the ground the Sannin had been standing on.
He managed to dodge all of the attacks. Chuckling, he turned to them, "Foolish little genin. I've already defeated Weapon X and achieved my objective. However, the Mitarashi Heiress and… oooh, a Main branch Hyuuga Heiress, would make fine additions to my ranks. Sasuke-kun will come seeking me out, it's only a matter of time before the both of you are mine as well. Ku, ku, ku..." Orochimaru cackled as he sunk into a nearby log and disappeared.
"Anko! Are you all right?" Koga yelled as he helped Kiba up from the ground.
"Y-Yes... B-But Sasuke... Orochimaru d-did something to him..." stuttered Anko, "A-And... Naruto-kun... H-He... He's dead..."
Hanabi’s eyes widened, "N-No!"
"H-He was st-struck from b-behind with a F-Fire jutsu..." Anko told them, tears running down her face.
Kiba growled in anger, "Naruto beat Kakashi-sensei like it was nothing when he was feral, and yet that guy took out both Naruto and Sasuke as if they were nothing... How weak are we?"
"Should we recover his body?" Koga asked as he looked around the forest floor.
"No," said Hanabi, "It's getting late, it would be too dangerous with many of us in our current conditions. And more than likely, something will have gotten to it by morning. For now, let's find a secure location to set camp."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Sabaku no Temari was contemplating what she had felt in the Forest of Death just moments before.
"You felt that too?" Her eldest makeup wearing brother asked.
"Yeah..." she answered, "It felt so... Familiar... Like Gaara almost..."
"I hoped I imagined that... Another person like Gaara..." Kankuro shuddered at the thought.
"Yet, it was so different as well. Gaara's Youki feels random at times. Shukaku's madness sometimes overpowering the one tailed Demon's blood lust, but out there... It felt so... Controlled... All the rage, hatred and malice..." Temari shuddered this time, "If there is another Jinchuuriki out there in the forest, he could potentially be more dangerous than Gaara."
Unknown to them, their younger brother was listening in.
'More dangerous than us...' thought Gaara as he gazed out into the forest from the branch above where his siblings were conversing. 'Yes... Wolverine, you will be the ultimate test of my existence... Mother finds you to be a worthy sacrifice...'

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Uchiha Sasuke did not awaken by the next morning, and the others kept watch over him through the night taking turns. Kiba and Koga went out to forage for food while Hanabi and Anko stood guard over the unconscious Uchiha.
Neither could quite get over the fact that Naruto was gone, especially with the way he defeated both Zabuza and Haku and even fought Kakashi to a standstill. Had he wanted, he could have easily have put the two of them in the same condition and there was nothing the two could do to stop him.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Four Hours later, remote part of the forest close to the tower
Naruto slowly opened his eyes, groaning as he tried to remember everything that had happened to him when he encountered Orochimaru. Naruto looked down at his body and nearly vomited. He was covered in burnt flesh and was still healing from the Snake’s attack. Anyone with a nose could find him easily. And if they saw him alone, he realized, they might follow him back to his teammates. With that in mind, he decided to look for a river or a stream to wash off in before looking for his teammates.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

“Gaara,” Temari said as she stopped on a tree branch. “I need to be alone for a while.” Gaara stopped where he was and turned around slowly.
“Why?” he demanded as he stared at her.
Temari sighed as she pondered how she was going to explain this to Gaara. She had several blood spots on her battle kimono from Gaara’s latest victims and she wanted to get rid of them before they became stains. He just never understood anything other than killing. 'That’s all Tou-san’s fault,' she thought bitterly.
“I just do,” she said. She then looked at Kankuro. “How about this. If I’m not back in let’s say three hours then you can kill our brother.”
“NANI!” screamed Kankuro right before he was covered in sand all the way to his head.
“Deal,” said Gaara in his normal voice. With a nod, Temari left the boys to wait for her eventual return, one shivering in a near coma inducing fear.
It took about ten minutes before she found a small river that would work. The only problem was that someone was already there. From up in the trees, Temari saw that it was a boy from the Leaf village. He was the blond kid that they had met when he saved the Sandaime’s grandson from Kankuro. He no longer had his jacket and shirt, and his pants seemed to be charred which revealed his muscular body. 'Now that I think about it he’s awfully handsome,' she thought with a blush as she imagined stroking his whiskers that he wouldn’t let her touch. 'He did help us out during the first exam by relieving the tension. I’ll never admit it, but I was a little intimidated and might have opted to leave.'
Temari continued to watch as Naruto took off his pants, leaving him in only his birthday suit. Temari tried to hide her blush, but it was no use. She wasn’t naïve about sex in any way, but with her lifestyle it was next to impossible to have a relationship with anyone. Then she remembered that a lot of people die on this exam. Her odds of dying were even higher since she was in the same team as Gaara. 'Oh hell no! I will not die a virgin!' She then looked back down at Naruto who was just getting into the water. 'Well, if he dies he won’t be able to tell anyone about this (little does she know). And if he lives after this is all over, I’ll never see him again. Either way I win.' With that warped line of thinking, she jumped down from her hiding place.
“Hi,” she said cheerfully. Naruto whirled in her direction and then shot his claws out making her jump back. Sadly for her, she tripped and was in shallow water. She was now in a sitting position in the stream.
“What do you want?” Naruto demanded as he raised his claws in an intimidating fashion. Temari slowly set down her war-fan and walked over to him with her hands raised.
“I’m not here to fight,” she said. “I just wanted to say thank you.”
“For what?” asked Naruto as he lowered his guard.
“For what you said in the first exam,” She said. “I think my teammate might have chickened out if you hadn’t said what you said. So, I wanted to show you my thanks, also to maybe become one of your precious people.” Temari was now right in front of him, blushing. She leaned down and smiled warmly at him.
“Uh, you don’t have to,” said Naruto as he scratched the back of his head. Temari just went on her hands and knees and crawled over to him until their noses touched.
“But I want to,” Temari said as she moved to kiss him. It was unlike anything Naruto had ever felt in his short re-life. He soon felt the Kunoichi licking his lips, as if she were asking for permission to enter his mouth. Naruto complied and felt her tongue begin to explore his mouth. A second later his tongue entered hers causing Temari to moan in pleasure.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Neither one of the kissing blondes were aware that Tenten was watching them from behind a tree. Her team had split up to look for other teams. While she was searching, she thought she heard voices and decided to check it out. What she found was the interesting boy with those shiny claws and the Suna blonde Kunoichi kissing each other passionately. She watched as Temari’s hand went into the boy’s boxers and began to rub his member. A moment later, Tenten found herself kneading her right breast while her other hand began to play with her clothed crotch.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Naruto was enjoying the feeling of Temari’s hand around his cock. Her rough, yet soft hand touched the tip of his dick first and then moved down until she was grabbing his balls and giving them a light squeeze. Naruto then broke off the kiss as he moaned.
“Do you like that?” Asked Temari smirking, she already knew the answer.
“Yeah...” said Naruto.
“Good,” said Temari as she pulled her hand out of Naruto’s boxers causing the former weapon to whine slightly in need. She smiled at him as her hands went to her own clothing and began to remove them slowly. Soon she was only dressed in her bra and panties which were both a deep purple, matching her battle kimono.
“I’m Temari,” she replied. “Though I’m sure Gaara told you. Now then, let’s make each other feel good. Do you know what to do?” Naruto shook his head. Temari smiled that he still had his innocence, despite being a strong shinobi and how much fun it would be to take it away from him. She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her left breast. “Play with these.”
Naruto smiled as he gave the breast a light squeeze. Temari moaned in pleasure which caused Naruto to continue. He slowly began to knead her breast and soon his other hand was on her right breast. After a minute or so, he let go of her left breast and reached behind her to take off her bra. It took a while, but he managed and was rewarded as her bra slowly fell off and landed in the water. Wasting no time, Naruto made a bold move as he placed his mouth over her left teat. Temari’s hand shot behind Naruto’s head as she held him there. She could feel his tongue circle around her nipple and his metal covered teeth giving her a slight nip on her nipple. All the while her right nipple was being pinched and pulled on.
Soon Naruto’s head left her left breast and moved to the right. When this happened, Temari moved his free hand down to her panties. When his hand reached her crotch, she used Naruto’s hand to rub her cunt. After several strokes she let go and Naruto continued on his own. Despite the panties being wet from the water, Naruto felt them getting even wetter as he rubbed them. Soon he snaked his hand under the panties and began to rub her without the material in the way. Temari gasped in surprise and delight as Naruto’s hands worked their magic on her special place, she slowly stroked his whiskers eliciting a purr from him.
Temari then pulled him off of her and stood up as she removed her panties. Naruto got the idea, he also stood up and removed his boxers. A moment later his now stiff member was out in the open. Temari was now lightly licking his cock, her licking soon became sucking, as she took the whole thing in her mouth, and began sucking him full force, just to taste his seed in her mouth.
Naruto could only groan in pleasure at Temari's oral skills, as she had apparently made it her mission to make him cum into her mouth, and the Suna woman wasn't going to stop until she succeeded. He wrapped his hands around her quad-tailed blonde hair, as Temari licked the underside of his cock, and sucked in a way that made his eyes roll up in the back of his head, he could feel his primal urges setting in.
"Damn kid, she's really horny for your stuff," said a voice in the back of his head, he just ignored it for the pleasure, as he watched her suck him off with gusto.
"Temari-chan… I'm… going… going to… cum!" Roared Naruto before he did just that and came into the Suna girl’s mouth much to the said girl’s delight. They never noticed the startled sound of an orgasming Tenten as she heard the roar.
"Thanks Naruto-kun. I need that," said Temari after she took everything his cock had and let go of it with a "pop!" sound.
“Thanks for getting me wet,” said Temari. She then looked at Naruto with a hungry look on her face. She turned him so he was lying on his back. She then positioned her body so that her pussy was right over his still erect cock and slowly lowered her body onto it. She hissed a bit as the tip of his cock entered her. When that happened, Naruto fought hard not to release his seed right then. She was so tight and warm. It was a feeling he had never experienced before. She made her way down a bit and then slid back up. Slowly she continued this getting further and further down until Naruto felt a barrier. That’s when Temari stopped, “Are you ready to take away my virginity?” Naruto nodded as he stroked her smooth stomach and Temari let herself go down so his whole cock was in her pussy. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as blood trickled out of her wet snatch.
Naruto fought to keep himself from thrusting. So much that he had to close his eyes. When he opened them, he saw the look of pain that was on Temari’s face. He pulled Temari onto his chest and began to hold her and rub her back, kissing her, as she got used to the pain.
“Thank you,” she said as she moved back up. She then began to move her hips. It was slow at first, but she soon increased her pace. Her hands were on Naruto’s chest which kept him down. However, Naruto wasn’t going to be idle. He moved his hands and grabbed Temari’s ass and then gave it a rough squeeze. He heard her moan and then decided to try something else. The next thing Temari knew was a stinging sensation that was caused by Naruto slapping her ass. The coldness of the water and the red hot feeling on her ass sent her through a loop. “OOh, Naruto that feels so good! Do it again!”
“As you wish,” moaned Naruto as he gave her ass another slap. Temari nearly screamed in pleasure and demanded that Naruto not stop. Soon, her ass was bright red.
“Oh my gods!” cried Temari as she felt her orgasm approach. “Naruto… I’m going to cum!”
“Me too!” shouted Naruto. Naruto then arced into the air as both he and Temari began to cum at the same time. After she had came, Temari fell onto Naruto’s chest with his dick still inside her.
Naruto was amazed at how good that felt. He looked at Temari in hopes that she felt the same way. But her eyes were closed and she looked like she was sleeping. Not wanting her to catch a cold, Naruto slowly pulled her off of him and picked her up bridal style. He then set her down on the grass. He was going to lie down next to her until he heard Temari moan from the movement and she opened her eyes. He turned to her and saw she was moving to be on all fours. A grin appeared on his face as he moved behind her.
“Would you like a hand?” he asked as he pressed his cock against her pussy. Temari turned her head towards him and gave him a look of fear.
“No!” She cried as a hand blocked his entrance. “Not in my pussy, it’s sore!” Naruto was about to pout when he saw another hole.
“Then how about here?” he asked as he aligned his member with her asshole. Temari bit her lower lip, pondering if she should give him her anal virginity as well. But she was still hot and wanted to feel him inside of her. So, she gave him a nod and gasped as Naruto entered her.
“It hurts!” screamed Temari as Naruto thrusted. But Naruto couldn’t stop thrusting, it was so tight and made him feel so good. Slowly, the pain began to fade and was replaced with another feeling. “It’s… it’s… it’s sooooooooooo GOOOOOOOOOD!” Temari couldn’t help it anymore. Her insides were on fire with pleasure as Naruto slammed his whole cock into her.
“Temari-chan, I’m going to cum,” said Naruto. A moment later Temari herself came as she felt the hot liquid enter her. She fell to the ground, completely exhausted. He then got next to his fellow blonde and wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her close to him while falling asleep.
Temari awoke about an hour later. She was confused as to why she was naked and aching between her legs, but remembered everything when she saw Naruto laying next to her. She smiled and gave Naruto a light kiss. Slowly Naruto opened his eyes and saw Temari dressing herself again.
“Thanks a lot Naruto-kun,” said Temari as she finished dressing. “I have to get going or else my brother will kill my other brother. If you do well in the exam, I might have to give you another gift.” Temari winked at him before she jumped into a tree and vanished.
“So what do I do now?” asked Naruto aloud. It was only then that Naruto realized that he had no idea where his team was.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The trees outside Team seven and one’s clearing an hour later
"They're well rested, but are all still looking a little ragged," noted a shinobi with bandages covering his head. "It should be easy to get the drop on them."
"I can't wait, I've been itching for a challenge!" said a spiky haired one.
"It would not do for us to rush in like a bunch of fools," said a long haired Kunoichi. "We must tread lightly at all times."
"You take the fun out of it," complained the spiky haired boy.
"Let's get going Zaku, Dosu," said the kunoichi. "I want to get this over with so we can report to Orochimaru-sama back at the tower. It took us entirely too long to find him as it is."
"Don't worry Kin, Uchiha Sasuke will not be among the living much longer," said Dosu. "I was made the squad leader for a reason. Everything is as it should be."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Hanabi then detected multiple people near the campsite.
"Anko-san, we're about to have company..." muttered the young Hyuga heiress.
"Impressive that you were able to detect us," said the leader, a kid with his head completely wrapped in bandages. "We do not wish to fight, nor do we care about your scrolls. However, we want that boy, Sasuke. We've come to kill him."
Both Hanabi and Anko took defensive stances. ‘Get here quickly Kiba, Koga.’
"That is something that we can not allow," said Hanabi. "Who sent you? Was it Orochimaru?"
The shocked look on their faces told both kunoichi all they needed to know.
"He already took one of our comrades from us, we will not allow you to take another," said Anko in a pissed off tone. She then flung multiple snakes at the Oto genin.
"Slicing Sound Wave!" shouted the spiky haired one. A gust of air stopped all of Anko’s snakes in mid air, killing all of them.
The kunoichi then threw a few senbon of her own, which Hanabi deflected easily.
"Gotcha!" she shouted as she then tugged on the string attached to her own senbon. Suddenly Hanabi's world became distorted and everything seemed to swirl around her. Unable to remain standing, Hanabi fell to her knees.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

"Shika-kun, what's going on?" Asked Ino Yamanaka as Team Ten watched the battle from the sidelines. "She's using a Genjutsu against that Hyuga girl. Attached to her senbon are bells and string. She uses the string to jingle the bells sending out a high frequency that one can't actually hear, but still be affected by."
"Then how come Anko and we aren't affected by it?" asked Choji as he took another mouth full of chips.
"We might just be out of range for the Jutsu," said Shikamaru, "But in all likeliness the range of the attack is proportionate to the amount of the chakra put into it, meaning she might just be using enough chakra to only affect Hanabi."
"Why is she with Sasuke-kun's team anyway?" asked Ino, "Where's Kiba and her other teammates?"
"Who knows, but from the looks of things, they ran into some trouble yesterday," analyzed Shikamaru.
"But what could take out Sasuke-kun like that? Naruto was no slouch either, did you see those claws come out of his hands?" asked Ino.
"I don't know," said Shikamaru, "But that just means we need to be on guard because I had figured them to be among the most skilled fighters in the exam. This is too troublesome to think about... We better get out of here before we get noticed."
"But they might need our help," insisted Ino.
"It's none of our business," Shikamaru said.
"We can't just leave Anko out there by herself, Sasuke-kun's defenseless right now and they are still Konoha-nin," said Ino.
"It'll be too troublesome for us to get involved," said Shikamaru.
"Ino's right Shika, we can't just do nothing," Choji argued, putting up his chips bag to show that he was serious.
"Troublesome..." Shikamaru sighed.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Anko charged at the Oto-nin, but was intercepted by the leader. He attempted to backhand the Mitarashi, but Anko dodged the blow. Somehow she found herself still affected. She felt queasy and off balance and fell easily.
"Pathetic," the bandaged boy said, "I had expected more, especially from a Hyuga and Sasuke’s teammates. Zaku, kill the Uchiha."
"With pleasure, Dosu," said Zaku confidently as he pointed his arms at the seemingly lifeless body of the Uchiha.
"We think not!" Shouted girl with platinum blonde hair in the trio who had come in between them and the Uchiha, "Team Ten, Ino-Shika-Chou formation, Go! I think you should back away from our comrades before we totally kick your asses!"
"And what can pitiful little ninja wannabes like you do?" asked Zaku arrogantly as a sneer enveloped his face. "A weak blonde, a scrawny pineapple head and a fat ass."
Ino and Shikamaru then stepped back with a frightened expressions on their faces.
"What did you say!?" Choji asked, rage filling his eyes.
"I said you were a pathetic weakling, fat ass!"
"I'M NOT FAT YOU ARROGANT PRICK! I'M BIG BONED!" Choji roared making several birds take flight. "Now it's a fight for the honor of Konoha and 'big boned' people everywhere!" Ino smirked, "Now you've made him angry." "Troublesome..." said the Nara shaking his head.
"Multi-Expansion No Jutsu!" Choji shouted as he ballooned out to an incredible size. "Human Bullet Tank!" Choji's limbs and head receded into the 'big boned' guy’s wrecking ball body as jets of steam streamed out from where each appendage disappeared to. He then began to spin at a very rapid velocity.
"What the hell?" Zaku said placing his hands out in front of him, "Zankuha!" he shouted, streams of air slamming straight into Choji's pleasantly plump body. They were at a standstill until Zaku got frustrated and put more power into his jutsu. Choji then shot up into the air only to start rapidly descending on the spiky haired Oto-nin. "Fuck… Because of his spinning my jutsu is ineffective..."
The leader saw Zaku's predicament and ran to save his partner. Shikamaru decided to step in at this point. "I don't think so! Shadow Possession Technique!" The Nara boy's shadow lanced out to capture the Oto-nin's shadow, holding him in place. "Shadow Possession success!"
Meanwhile, Zaku was just barely able to dodge Choji's attack.
"Dosu! What the fucking hell are you doing?" shouted the kunoichi when she saw him not doing anything.
"Ino, take care of the woman!" ordered Shikamaru.
"No problem, Shika," Ino said, "Just take care of my body! Mind Body Switch Jutsu!" Shikamaru caught Ino as she slumped to the ground. Choji had Zaku boxed in with no escape in sight.
"Kin! What are you doing?" shouted Zaku.
"What's wrong?" asked Dosu.
Kin/Ino then held a kunai to her throat. "This is it! If you move, she's dead! Unless you want us to do lasting harm to you guys, you'd better drop your scroll and go!" she ordered them. "Once we feel that you're a good distance away, we'll then release her."
Zaku's response was to attack his kunoichi teammate.
"Choji!" shouted Kin/Ino. Choji intercepted the attack taking the brunt of the damage, but Kin was sent flying back into the tree behind her. Ino's body started bleeding.
"Ino!" shouted Shikamaru. Choji had returned to his normal size, his attack expired and he was in no condition to continue the fight.
"What the hell? They attacked their own teammate..." Kin/Ino said as she got up. "You took us far too lightly," said Zaku smirking. "Our purpose is not some dumb scroll or to even make it through the exam," added Dosu, "It's Sasuke-kun..." Shikamaru's shadow then receded back to him releasing Dosu.
"Ah, I see your jutsu has a set time limit," observed the newly freed Dosu, "And the girl's jutsu... Judging from the blood, if we kill Kin, she dies as well..."
"You'd kill your own teammate?" asked Shikamaru surprised.
"If we have to," said Zaku raising his had towards Kin. "I have to admit though... You almost had us..."
"However... You let your guard down," Dosu informed them.
"Unfortunately for you, you forgot about me," said Hanabi regaining her footing. Using one handed seals Hanabi formed an earth spike flying at Dosu, who dodged. She shunshined next to Shikamaru and she set Anko down. "Watch over her. I'm going to finish this." She then rapidly went through hand seals.
'Fast...' was all Ino could think as she watched the girl before her that was four years her younger.
"8 trigrams, 64 palms!" shouted Hanabi as she took up a stance. "Incredible..." Shikamaru said, he had heard all about the sixty-four palms.
Hanabi’s visage darkened as she stared down the enemy. "Surrender and I will not kill you."
"You don't scare us! Ultrasonic Air Slice!" Air burst out of both of Zaku's arms and struck Hanabi’s location. "Too easy!"
"Fool. You can not win, there is no escape," said Hanabi as she sped towards Zaku and Dosu from multiple directions with shadow clones. Zaku looked the part of a beaten up pincushion after she finished striking him, sealing off his tenketsu, though Dosu was able to avoid a good many of them.
"Perhaps we should approach this differently," said Dosu as he pulled a senbon from his leg pouch. He then used it to strike the arm device he wore on his right arm.
Each on of Hanabi’s clones screamed and disappeared in a poof of smoke.
"Impossible..." gasped Hanabi.
"They may have been clones, but they can still feel pain," said Dosu, "As such, a high enough frequency of sound will crack and even shatter their eardrums. Observe." He then struck a different part of the arm device in such a way one would use a tuning fork.
Hanabi screamed as her ears throbbed in pain and she fell to the ground completely limp as Dosu struck it again. "Ino, get back in your body we need to leave now!" ordered Shikamaru.
"Too late!" shouted Zaku as he pointed his arms at the Ino-Shika-Chou group and Anko.
"For you," said someone from behind Zaku. Zaku was then struck in his back and sent tumbling. Dosu couldn't even move, before he too was sent tumbling away. Dosu looked up to see who had attacked him. He was surprised to see Uchiha Sasuke up and about when he was nearly dead before. He then saw the black markings all over Sasuke.
'The Cursed Seal...' Dosu observed with a slight curse. "Bastard... I'll kill you!" shouted Zaku.
"Zaku, stand down!" ordered Dosu.
"No, I'm going to rip this guy limb from limb!" said Zaku.
"Not likely," said Sasuke, "I'm stronger than I was before and it's all because of him. I'm an avenger, I will gain power by any means necessary, even at the cost of my own soul."
'He was able to survive receiving the Cursed Seal... If he wasn't before, he's out of our league now...' thought Dosu as he searched for a way to escape.
"Whatever, you were half dead a few minutes ago and now you're just going to be dead!" shouted Zaku, "Crushing Airwave!" Everyone covered their eyes as Zaku's attack struck Sasuke.
"Too easy, blown to bits!" said Zaku confidently.
"Who was?" asked Sasuke from behind Zaku, whose eyes widened in horror. Sasuke smashed his forearm into Zaku's back and sent the body tumbling in a disgruntled heap. Sasuke then fazed out of everyone's sight, including Anko’s, as he started towards Zaku.
'Shit...' thought Zaku.
Suddenly, Sasuke re-materialized in front of Zaku, a knee practically buried in his face. "Konoha Hurricane!"
Sasuke was sent sprawling away.
Everyone was shocked by the newcomer most had never seen before in burnt and tattered pants with spiky blond hair and three whisker-like birthmarks on each cheek.
"N-Naruto-kun!" shouted Anko, causing Hanabi to stir slightly.
"Who the hell are you?" demanded Zaku.
"Your worst nightmare, runt," said the boy. Both Zaku and Dosu started to tremble in fear at the sound of the familiar voice, that they had only heard roars of. Three claws popped out of each hand.
"W-Weapon-X..." gasped Dosu.
"The berserk experiment..." said Zaku as he trembled in fear.
"Drop your scroll and take you team mate, then leave this place," ordered Naruto, "Or you will learn how sharp these claws really are."
Both Dosu and Zaku scrambled to grab Kin and leave their Earth Scroll behind.
"Now, Uchiha, it's just you and me," said Naruto as he faced down the ‘Last’ Uchiha covered in the black markings of the cursed seal.

I hoped that you enjoyed reading this, I will be doing the Preliminary rounds next chapter and a scene where Ino loses all faith in Sasuke. Until then have fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story