Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Not So Irrational

by princessofoyownworld 11 reviews

The fluffy A/A seen I promised! Please read, rate and review!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-15 - 599 words

3Original
Gummy Bears Princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans and she has nothing to say this time. And we apologize that this is such a short chapter, but we hope quality beats quantity here.

*

Archie waited outside Chiron's study, he felt a little hurt Atlanta had seen everyone else but him. She had even seen Aries. Still Archie would not let himself get angry or upset, there had been too much of that in the past week.

"Archie she wants to see you now." Hera said calmly. Archie took a deep breath and entered Chiron's study.

*

"Hey." Archie said shyly.

"Hey Arch." Atlanta, her voice was weak. Archie walked over and sat on the stool beside the lounge chair.

"How ya feeling?" Archie asked.

"Sore, tired. But hey I was resurrected and bitten by a shark." Atlanta joked.

"Yeah. Do you remember anything about the ceremony?" Archie asked nervously, rubbing the back of his neck, as was his nervous habit.

" Everything." Atlanta said sitting up and softly kissing Archie's cheek.

"So I guess you now know my deepest darkest secret, now I shall have to kill you." Archie teased as he sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling the slim huntress close.

Atlanta sighed, " I dunno Arch. I don't think boyfriends kill their girlfriends." Atlanta said slyly.

"Your right." Archie said sarcastically. "So I guess were stuck with having you around." Archie said faking a mournful sigh. Atlanta pretended to look hurt and punched Archie's stomach. "Ooh!" Archie gasped. "Aren't you supposed to be weak?" He teased, she had not managed to punch him hard.

"Archie, did you get my letter?" Atlanta asked quietly. Archie paused for a moment. Could he lie to her and get her to say it?

"What letter?" He tried. Atlanta looked him in the eye.

"You little lire!" She squealed. 'Damn it' Archie thought. 'Never lie to your best friend, never, they always know when you're lying.' (a/n oh how true this is, even when its for there own benefit, been on both sides of this situation)

"I give" Archie managed to say as Atlanta began to tickle him. Archie captuered the descendant of Atalanta in his arms and pulled her across his lap. Atlanta smiled, her breath was heavy from tickling him; she was still weak.

Archie softly kissed her soft lips. They matched perfectly with his. It was as perfect as either of them could have imagined.

"Oh ya, Arch I love you." Atlanta whispered, as they broke free of the kiss. Archie allowed her to sit up, his arm still wrapped around her waist protectively. She leaned into his side and smile it was oh so perfect.

"I'm glad your back." Archie whispered into her ear. "I could not have lost another person to the water."

"Yeah me to." Atlanta said, stifling a yawn. She let herself yawn. "Arch, your fear of water maybe its Not So Irrational " Atlanta whispered back before falling asleep on Archie's shoulder, the pieces of his mothers death falling into place.

*

Princessofoyownworld Well that's that. This will have a sequel. Please rate and review. Now I have a little contest for you all. I found a song that fits well with this story; it's called /Who You'd Be Today. / Yes is country and the first person to tell me who sings it gets the title of the sequel to this story and to read the first chapter before anyone else. Oh I don't own the song or the artist. Please rate and review.

Contest has been won, by Torch
Sign up to rate and review this story