Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 439 words

0Unrated
Chapter 15

Stacey's POV

"Umm don't just stand there have a seat? Make yourself comfortable?" I suggested to the three girls who were just standing their awakwardly.

Andy and Patrick had taken Lizy and Ana to go pick up jordan. They nodded and took a seat on the couch. The one named kristi kept glaring at me for some reason what did I do?

"Where's my baby?" pete asked glancing around.

"she's next door. I'm gonna go get her"

"naw I got her" man its good to see him again. You don't realise how much you miss someone until they are gone.

"so you're pete's girlfriend?" kristi asked eyeing me. I nodded my head wondering where she was going with this.

"you're lucky"she smiled "he's a really good kisser"

"excuse me" I snarled. "oh I'm sorry he didn't tell you?"

"no he didn't..." I glared at him as he walked in holding bell. Turning to him I took bell.

"take your fans and leave...please" I whispered trying to choke back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"baby what?" confusion was written across his face. reaching out he tried to grab me but I backed out of his reach.

"please..."




Laura's POV

"Please" I begged him grabbing his hand. "please give me one last chance. I am so sorry I promise it will never happen again."

He pulled away from me walking a couple steps before stopping. He turned towards me grabbing me and making me sit on the bed.

"Promise me right here you wont drink anymore" how could he ask me to do that? Well I guess he can.

"I promise" I whispered looking up at him. He nodded bending his head. Our lips met in a fury of passion.

"do you hate me?" I whispered pulling back from the kiss.

"no...I don't hate you" I smiled at him kissing him again. He slowly leaned me back on the bed. I whimpered as he pulled away trailing soft kisses down my neck and across my shoulder blades.

"please" I whispered as his hands slowly worked their way down my sides.

"your wish is my comand"



Patrick's POV

"did you have fun?" I asked Lizy as we sat in the car waiting for Ana and Andy to return with Jordan.

"haha fun? That's not what I would call it" smiling I leaned in kissing her. She pulled back suddenly.

"what are we patrick?" she asked turning away from me. I gently grasped her chin making her look at me.

"will you be with me?" I asked softly. I held my breath waiting for her reply.

"yes"
Sign up to rate and review this story