Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 16

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 16

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-15 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 946 words

0Unrated
Chapter 16


Stacey's POV


"What's the matter?" he asked me.
"Please go," I mumbled.
"Girl's could you go ahead to the car," he turned talking to the Fan's. They nodded, walking out of the apartment, "What did they say to you?" he asked, taking bell from me and placing her on the ground.
"Just go, why wont you just go," I pushed him back away from me.
"Not until you tell me what the fuck is the matter!" He yelled.
"You kissed her??!" I choked on the tears the spilled over my eyes, "Is that why you said sorry to me over the phone??" he stood there, looking at bell, "Look at me and tell me that's not why you said sorry!" I yelled at him.
"Baby im sorry, she kissed me,"
"Did you pull away??" when he didnt answer i raised my hand, swinging and hitting him across the face, "How could you?" I asked as looked at me, I turned running to the bedroom.



Pete's POV


"Bell stay," I mumbled as I opened the door and she tried to follow me. I walked down the stairs seeing all three girls standing outside of the car, "You told her?" I looked at Kristi.
"I might have mentioned it,"
"Why would you do that?? Are you nuts???"
"Im sorry," she mumbled.
"God if only sorry could fix the fucking world!" I yelled. I looked seeing Patrick pull into the drive way, he, Ana, Lizy, Andy and Jordan got out of the car, "Call the label or Charlie or whoever you have to fucking call and tell them Im through with this fucking contest," I dug in my pockets for my keys finding them, I shoved my car key into the door.
"What's the matter with you?" Patrick turned me to him.
"I fucked it all up, she's upstairs right now hating me!" I pointed to the apartments, yelling still.
"You gotta talk to her, calm down and go up there and talk to her," Patrick tried to calm me down.
"I cant talk to her, she doesnt want to talk to me, didnt you just hear me she hates me!"




Andy's POV


I leaned Jordan's head against my arm covering his ears as Pete went on freaking out. "Here," I handed Jordan to Ana, "Get back in the car and follow me," I mumble, they took a second before doing as I said, "Girls come on get in the car," I told Miranda, Barbara and Kristi, "Im gonna take them back to the house and call Charlie, you got him?" I asked Patrick.
"No one's got me, I just gotta get outta here," Pete turned opening his car door only to be pulled away by Patrick.
"Take his keys," Patrick yelled at me as he fought with Pete. I grabbed the keys, jogging over to the other car that the Fan's sat in. I started it up, turning out of the drive way.
"What the hell happen?" I looked to make sure Lizy was following me.
"I mentioned to Pete's girlfriend about our kiss," Kristi said it with no shame. I shook my head pulling into the drive way. I grabbed the house phone, dailing Charlie's number. he answered.
"We cant do this contest anymore.. you gotta come and get these girl's tickets home now," I talked into the phone hearing Charlie ask why?, "Why?? Because Patrick is at Pete and Stacey's place right now, fighting with Pete cause him and Stacey had a fight over some kiss that happen between him and one of the girls, and Joe is probably at his place fighting with Laura right now, you gotta get your ass here now and take care of this, so I can go help Patrick, and then check on Joe," I listened to him for a second, "Charlie you have ten minutes to get here, I dont care what the fucking agreements were for this contest, half of the band is falling apart, you think the label would care about that shit??" when he said he'd be here, I took a deep breath, mumbling okay. Ten minutes later he showed.
"You guys know this isnt gonna look good," Charlie told me.
"I could careless how this looks right now, seriously, fuck how it looks I gotta go," I grabbed Ana and Lizy's hands pulling them out of the house. They quickly got in the car, "Sorry," I looked in the mirror at Ana.
"Sorry about what? you've done nothing wrong,"
"Jordan shouldnt have saw that, that's what I was saying sorry about,"
"He's seen worse," she mumbled.
"Well we can change that he's young, he wont remember it," I pulled into my apartment's drive way, "Im gonna go check on Pete and Patrick, then Im gonna swing by Joe's then I'll be home, call me if anything,"
"You not gonna come in and play?" Jordan asked as Ana undid his seat belt getting out of the car.
"Once I get back we'll play," I nodded at him, he smiled crawling out of the car.



Patrick's POV


"Calm down!" I yelled at him, "Come on, seriously, go up there and talk to her,"
"I just wanna leave, she wanted me to leave so im trying to leave, why wont you just let me leave," he mumbled no longer fighting me, leaning against his car, falling down it.
"Because you walk away instead of going upstairs to talk to her, and it'll end everything,"
"It is ended!"
"Pete its not! she loves you, everyone can tell it, you gotta work this out with her," I was trying to make him understand.
"No, she hates me," he mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story