Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Satin & Silk (Waycest)

Satin & Silk (Waycest)

by ddyfrnk 0 reviews

Gerard catches Mikey dressing up as a woman and makes sure he'll never forget that night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2015-09-04 - 443 words

0Unrated
((Guys it's 2:49 am I have school fml halp meh pls
Also enjoy the first part of this fic
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the people used as characters in this story. They don't condone incest/rape/violence. I don't support any of those three things but I feel as though they need to be in a lot of my writing. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE RAPE, VIOLENCE, INCEST, CROSSDRESSING OR ACTS OF HOMOSEXUALITY.))

Mikey Way slipped into his bedroom. It was late Friday evening, his parents weren't home, and neither was his brother. He knew his chance would only come once every two months, if that, and he had been waiting for this since the month before. His hand shuffled around his oak drawers, searching for the skimpy pieces of pink matching lingerie. The fifteen-year-old sometimes wondered why he loved dressing up like a lady, but he usually brushed the thoughts off. It was fun. He liked pretend. He used to play pretend with his older brother, Gerard, when they were younger, but recently Mikey had come to the conclusion that his brother no longer loved him. He remembered the times when they'd play, give each other different names, build a rocketship and then fly away. He missed those times. Sometimes, when there would be a storm and the thunder loud, he would cry himself to sleep. He was petrified of thunder, and with no comfort, he couldn't help but cry. Mikey was felt neglected and alone, ugly, and cowardly.

But when he dressed up, he was a completely different person. Although he wasn't ever going to reveal his dirty secret to anyone, he still had a stage name. It was Michelle Wayward. It wasn't particularly fabulous, but it wasn't Micheal Way, and that's what Mikey liked. Michelle was confident, beautiful, sexy, all the things Mikey wished he was.

He slipped the silk panties on, loving the feel of it on his skin, and looked at himself in the full length mirror. Even though he had less than half of the items on, he felt confident already. He hooked the bra on and pulled the pretty blue satin gown he had borrowed from his mother's wardrobe. It was a little baggy, but Mikey didn't care. He wrapped the silver-studded belt around his waist, tightening it to the extreme, trying to make himself look like he had curves. He applied his mother's make-up, careful not to use too much. When he was done, he turned towards the mirror, and looked at himself-at Michelle. She was beautiful. He was beautiful. Because he was Michelle. And in that moment, he was awfully happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story