Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Satin & Silk (Waycest)

What I Want

by ddyfrnk 0 reviews

Gerard catches Mikey dressing up as a lady. He makes sure it's a night he'll never forget.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] [Y] - Published: 2015-09-04 - 417 words

0Unrated
Gerard flung the front door open, drunkenly stumbling into the living room. God, was he pissed. He shuffled over to the kitchen, opening the fridge door and grabbing a bite to eat. He was really freaking hungry... and horny. He hadn't managed to pick up a beau at the bar, unfortunately, and he was mad at himself. It wasn't unusual. Gerard was all too familiar with that feeling. That self hate and low self-esteem. Being drunk and fucked up on drugs made him feel better. A lot better.

Suddenly, the sound of Beyoncé's "Crazy In Love", muffled by the walls, reached Gerard. He stopped for a moment, and then began walking up the stairs towards the sound, almost falling flat on his face. Was that Mikey? Playing that God awful music? He couldn't believe it. He was sure his little brother had a thousand Anthrax shirts. Maybe he was imagining it. After all, he was really, really drunk. Mikey had his door open, and Gerard poked his head around the frame. What he saw made his mouth drool and his pants unexpectedly tighten. His little brother was swaying his slender body around, shaking his hips as he danced and hummed along to music, dressed in a pretty blue dress. Gerard couldn't understand why, but he was more aroused by this than he ever had been by any woman.

Mikey opened his eyes, and stiffened as his eyes locked with hazel ones. Gerard's. He immediately went into panic mode as his older brother stared at him. He couldn't tell if it was shock, or disgust, or anything. Gerard just stared. And then his eyes went from the warm hazel to black. Pure black. Then Mikey realised what the emotion was. It was lust. He uttered out a few panicked words.
"G-Gerard! I can explain... I-I'm not g-gay or transgender. Please don't tell Mom or Dad..." Mikey's heartbeat increased as Gee slowly strode over to him. He gripped Mikey's frail body tightly, pushing him against the wall. Gerard hitched up the bottom of the dress, running his fingers over Mikey's round globes, admiring the feel of the silk underneath his fingers. Mikey shivered.
"You think you can just dress up like a slut and not get it?" He hissed into the younger boys' ear. Mikey whimpered.
"G-Gerard... please stop. This was j-just for me. I-I... I'm sorry! Please don't! I'm your brother!"
Mikey could beg until his voice was hoarse. Gerard wanted him, and that's what he'd get.
Sign up to rate and review this story