Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Slumber On

Miracle

by panda_1418 6 reviews

uh ... no, I don't wanna spoil it

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 372 words

1Original
Delilah was asleep, so she didn't notice. Julius' eyes flickered. His fingers twitched. His breathing became faster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Julius' point of view]

He fought madly as his body tried to reject him. Why? It was his body, let him in!! If he could just get his eyes to open, he'd have control.

Come on, body, come on!!

Julius began yelling to himself. "Wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!!!"

His body's eyes flickered, then closed. Julius thought he had lost. All of a sudden, they snapped open.

Julius Chevalier was back!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was weird, being in his body again. His movements were slow and took a lot of effort. Well, he had been in a coma for ... a while. He sat up in bed and looked at Delilah. Tears sprang into his eyes. He could touch her now, not just look.

Slowly, his right hand moved towards her left. It hovered above hers. Julius paused. What if this was a dream? If it was, he was going to savour it. His hand gently lowered onto Delilah. His thumb stroked the back of her hand. She stirred.

"Al? I'm up ... I'm u-"

She stopped as she saw Julius. They made eye contact. Delilah rubbed her eyes in disbelief.

"Julius?"

He smiled as she stood up. "Yeah. I'm here."

Delilah flung herself onto him. "Oh, Julius! I thought I was going to have to leave you!" She stopped as she remembered her promise. "Julius, I want to tell you something that I thought I wouldn't have the chance to. I love you."

Julius continued smiling. "I know. I could hear you. I love you too."

Delilah looked into his eyes. She pressed her lips against his. The kiss was ... magic. She pulled away gently. "Jules, I gotta tell Al and Scarlett. I'll be right back, I swear."

As she hurried out of the room, Julius relaxed into his pillow. He was back.

The end.
----------------------

Please tell me if you liked it!!

panda_1418
Sign up to rate and review this story