Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Forever and Always: A TMNT Drabble Fic

Chapter 14

by Flyer16 0 reviews

Don't make a girl cry. Chances are, she probably came to you to make her forget...

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-09-22 - 632 words

0Unrated
“When a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger and emotions that she’s been holding in for too long.”
--Unknown

~~~~~~~

Raph remembered the first time he had ever made Carrie cry.

He and his brothers were as they usually were on Thursdays sometime between afternoon and evening: watching football.

She had walked into the Lair smelling like she did once a month, her hair was in a mess, there was a coffee stain on her work clothes, what little makeup she did wear was smeared, she had a pimple right in the middle of her forehead, and she looked like she had gotten two hours of sleep the night before.

Raph, being the charming bastard that he is, said the first thing that came to mind.

“Who ordered a hot mess?”

Had it been anyone else besides her boyfriend, Carrie would have gracefully flipped them off and proceed to buy herself twenty pounds of dove chocolate.

But… She stopped and stared at him with more hurt than he’s ever seen. He opened his damned mouth to say something along the lines of, “Just kidding.” Or “Ha ha.” But, all thoughts he had of redeeming himself were forgotten when she burst into tears.

Leo’s eye ridges shot up as he took in the scene before him. Mike got the video camera out and Donnie face palmed.

Raph was just shocked.

“You insufferable son of a bitch!” she yelled.

“Whoa, whoa…” he stood and carefully strode over to her. “What’s wrong?”

“What’s wrong?” she frantically tried to wipe the tears on her face away. “You call me a hot mess and then have the nerve to ask me what’s wrong?!”

He was about to open his big mouth to say, “Yeah. What’s wrong?” but she beat him to the punch. Literally.

Granted since his body came with built-in armor, it didn’t hurt him half as much as it hurt her fist.

“Ow!” she hollered and rubbed her knuckles. “Dammit!”

Raph couldn’t help himself… he snickered.

“Don’t you laugh at me!” Carrie screamed at him.

“I wasn’t.” Raph said, trying to sound as serious as possible. “I was laughing with you.”

“I wasn’t laughing!” Carrie she said and glared at him as tears managed to make their way down her face again.

“Aw, don’t cry, baby.” he said and wiped her tears away with his thumb.

“Why not?” she demanded. “I’ve had a horrible day, Raph. In my opinion, I have every damn right to cry.”

Raph just smiled and hugged her. Out of reflex, she hugged back, still not willing to let him know that he only had to love up on her to be forgiven.

“I’m still mad at you.” she mumbled against his shoulder.

“Sure.” he smirked and let go of her. “There’s some ice-cream in the freezer if you want it.”

Her face lit up at that. “I’m going to go change first.” She said. “Still have those sweatpants?”

“Always.” He grunted and made himself comfortable on the couch again. “Up in my room.”

When she had left:

“That was real smooth, Raph.” Donnie said. “Way to go.”

“Thanks, Don.” He brushed his shoulder. “I just have a knack for this sorta thing.”

“He meant the part where you were an ass.” Leo retorted.

“So did I.” Raph said. “I’m always an ass.”

*A/N

I would like to apologize, first of all, cuz what the hell???? This took for-freakin’-ever to finish…. Sowwy…

Anywho, I just started the College Application process… and lemme say that it is EXHAUSTING…. Jeez… Anyone got any pointers? XD

Rate. Review. Make your mark.

This is Flyer16. Over and out.*
Sign up to rate and review this story