Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 9

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Cyclonus sees nothing while Galvatron talks to a child.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-27 - 959 words

0Unrated
Cyclonus beheld nothing.
Nothing.
Pure nothingness.
It wasn't the static white noise that monitors displayed when broken, it was nothing.
It wasn't blank white space it was nothing.
It was the battlefield of their most recent skirmish that the Quintessons interrupted.
Though Cyclonus could not even see the other side of the battlefield, because it was blocked out by nothing.
He squinted at the nothing as if that would clear it out, but that just caused optical lubricant to stream down his face. Staring at the nothing was already causing problems and it had been less than an Earth minute. His optics burned and streamed lubricant as they struggled to take in nothing. His scanners hummed and buzzed through his processor angrily, furious over nothing.
His processor hurt.
There should be something there.
Something comprehensible, but there wasn't.
There was nothing!.
Just nothing!.
There was so much nothing that it physically hurt.
Cyclonus gripped his head, groaning.
It was impossible for there to be nothing.
There had to be something!
It felt as though Cyclonus was internally tearing himself apart struggling to comprehend it.

It hurt to the point where his systems couldn't spare the energy to make Cyclonus aware of an enemy Autobot standing a few feet behind him.
"Well, well, well, I'm not surprised to see one of your lot prowling around here. Sort of surprising that it's you, tell me, are the Decepticons falling apart without their obscenely loyal backbone?" The Autobot sneered.
It was almost like a welcome sound cutting through the buzzing intensity of nothing, if only it wasn't an Autobot.
Cyclonus spun round with intent to whallop the offending Autobot, but the smaller foe quickly stepped out of range. Short, thin, pink...
"Ah the female Autobot found me" Cyclonus announced unnecessarily in a equally sneering manner as if the situation was under control, and it was not completely obvious that his systems were still running themselves into a failure over literally nothing.
"I. Have. A NAME!" She screamed launching herself at the unsteady Decepticon.
And just like that Arcee reported back to base with an unconscious prisoner.

Interesting it may have been but the Daniel-human had gone quiet and had started shuffling around the room poking away at things nervously.
"W-where are you?" he poked the rim of his bed
"About" Galvatron responded with no hesitation.
"But where about? You say you're small and invisible... But how did you get in? Where did you come from?" Daniel had stopped shuffling and had started twirling around surveying his room
“You ask a lot of questions, I’ve done nothing wrong!” Galvatron lied.
“Oh… Sorry It’s just… Well I never expected for someone to show up randomly in my room… It’s just… My space? Y’know” Daniel looked sheepish and rubbed the floor with his foot shyly.
“Oh don’t mumble!” Galvatron moaned “Nothing bad's happened yet!” Ah wait, information “I don’t even know much about this place!” Galvatron perked up as he remembered to do something useful.
“Oh! You don’t know where you are?” Daniel started looking curious as he sat himself back on his bed, giving up the search.
“No” Galvatron lied again.
“Oh well no wonder you were being a little snappy with me! I’m sorry, you’re probably scared and alone! But don’t worry! This is Cybertron and you’re with me and the Autobots now! You’ll be safe here for as long as you stay! Cybertron is quite safe! Well.... When it’s just us about”
Galvatron could feel his tanks rolling at the mention of the Autobots, almost regretting everything he just said.
“Uh, anyway! You’ll be perfectly safe here until you decide to go on somewhere else!” The child grinned happily “I have a really good friend, his name is Wheelie! Oh! We could all hang out together! I mean while you’re here we can show you around and you can meet everyone it’ll be so fun! You landed on the right planet!”
“Oh well” Galvatron reeled at the thought of going round meeting Autobots “Can’t I just hear about this place first before I get bombarded with new people?”
“Oh. That sounds fair, you’re probably tired I mean” Daniel dropped the idea of running round meeting Autobots and Galvatron regretted the idea of talking with this human and not just jumping out and blasting everything in sight. That actually sounded pretty good right now. Then again this small body seemed to burn up energy far too quickly, oh curses. After a few seconds Galvatron realised the child was still talking
“This is the Autobots homeworld” Oh great, it took all of Galvatrons willpower not to smack his helm against the vents side “Well it’s the Decepticons too, ‘cos they’re all ‘Transformers’ but they’re not so nice… I think it’s kinda sad though… I hear they’ve been fighting so long now, I just hope one day it could all be finished maybe… I mean if the Decepticons acted nicer and didn’t hurt anyone I don’t see why they couldn’t stay on Cybertron! It seems like an endless cycle”
Great, so the human pities Decepticons!? Stupid child, Galvatron internally raged at what he’d heard, pity? For the Decepticons?
Outrageous!.
And even then, Pity off a small Earth Child!?
Galvatron bit his lip plates not to scream and blow his cover.
“Ooh but you don’t want to hang about listening to me ramble on! That went rather off subject quickly!” Daniel kinda sighed to himself and Galvatron nodded to himself, yes he didn’t want to listen to this child ramble on but he kind of had to.
Sign up to rate and review this story