Categories > Cartoons > Transformers > Tales of Tiny Galvatron

Chapter 10

by Spoonsie2 0 reviews

Important questions.

Category: Transformers - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Sci-fi - Published: 2015-09-29 - 1248 words

0Unrated
Galvatron had listened to the child ramble on for quite a while now, though he had quickly forgot about Cybertron and had started talking about Earth after a few sentences.
“The Decepticons seem less interested in Earth now…” He muttered.
Galvatron perked up at finally hearing something recognisable, or at least something he had interest in.
“Maybe they could co-exist there with humans and THEN stop all the fighting… Oh I’m sorry I’ve spoken about that twice now. You don’t want to hear about all the nasty fighting, I guess I just want it to stop pretty badly, well I guess everyone does but… y’know… Wait, I don’t even know your name! Or if there’s anything specific you need to know about Cybertron! Like if we have anything you can eat or drink! I bet you’re hungry! Or anything to help you with… getting back home or something!” Daniel stood up and looked around his room energetically as if he might catch a glimpse.

Galvatron froze, he hadn’t come up with any kind of fake name, he hadn’t expected to be asked questions.
Why would he?
He was the one asking them, not answering them!
“Daniel” The voice belonging to the adult male human, Spat, Spade... or something, called out to his offspring.
“Oh! Coming dad! I’ll be right back!” The child held it’s hands up in an apologetic manner, presumably to you, and hot footed it out of the room.

Galvatron smacked his head against the vent walls angrily, leaving a notable dent and emitting a loud dull thud.
Uuuuhhhhh he wanted to shoot something.
Even if it was with the humans ineffective toy weapon.

Galvatron pondered moving from the vent.
If he did, he could go elsewhere, stretch out his servo’s and hopefully find someone or something to punch before finding out any information.
Not that he quite remembered why he was after information.
Probably wasn’t important if he didn’t bother to remember it anyway.
If he didn’t move however he could continue to learn from the gullible child.
Then again it could be telling it’s creators about him now. What if he left and the child got worried and started searching? What if he got the Autobots to help search? He couldn’t stay hidden forever. They’d find him.
The act must be kept up.

When Daniel returned Galvatron was sure he must have gone into recharge for a few cycles. It couldn’t have taken so long otherwise.
The infant human seemed, what was the word, crestfallen despite it’s lack of an obvious crest.
It said nothing but dropped itself upon the bed and pulled up a handheld video screen.
Brightly coloured words flashed upon it and a flashy cartoon spread out across the screen.
The child was ignoring Galvatron for a cartoon!?
The outrage!
The bright robots danced about fighting equally as bright monsters.
Ridiculous, he lived among fighting mechanoids every day and whined about the fighting, then watched this garbage.
Galvatron’s optics almost shattered with how deep his brow furrowed in anger at the strange, irritating little fleshling.

“Wait” Galvatron suddenly spoke startling Daniel “How do they see?”
“Huh?” Daniel glanced about trying to pinpoint where you were again, nosey child.
“The ones that shoot lasers from their Optics…. eyes, whatever, how do they see? Or are they firing blind when they use it? Something like that would obscure their sight surely”
“Oh” Daniel looked back at his screen, sitting up in bed “Y’know I never thought about that before…”

Ultra Magnus wore a worried look on his faceplates. At the very least he should try and be concerned about their situation even if Rodimus somehow managed to keep up his flippant demeanor.
Arcee had returned, triumphantly dragging her unconscious prisoner behind her.
She’d explained that he’d been snooping around the parameters before discovering the anomaly.
Having fallen prey to the anomaly’s disorientating effects she knocked him out easily and brought him in.
They were sure that if Cyclonus was creeping around there would surely be an entire party of Decepticons sneaking about. It was just surprising they’d managed to catch Cyclonus first.
He had still not woken up yet and was suspended by a net in a holding cell.
Magnus had inquired as to why these had been put into some of the prison cells only to be told it spared resources. Then again given the giggling happening while this was being said Magnus debated the truth of this statement. The net-beds had already been put in so he couldn’t argue, some parts of his job felt like a losing battle.
The presence of the Decepticon had put everyone on high alert, the back-up generator they had been using had been given extra guards and patrols were increased. The main generator needed to be fixed soon, they were nowhere near full power with the back-up.

After a while of discussing the pro’s and con’s of using a “Spectronimal prism beam” against an enemy capable of manipulating darkness. Or some other ‘fantasy element’. Galvatron tried steering the conversation away from the cartoon the child was initially watching.
“What was the purpose ‘coming dad’ called you for?” he cut through the cartoonish babble.
“You mean my Dad?” The child corrected him. How insolent, wasn’t that what he said?.
“Yes… Them… What was it?”
“Oh…” The crestfallen look returned “My parents are thinking about sending me back to Earth, they’re worried I could be hurt by whatever’s going on…”
“Oh?” Finally he was getting somewhere “What’s going on?”
“Something weird happened when they were fighting yesterday and no one knows what it is or what’s happening and my mom and dad are already worried I’m ‘too affected’ by what I see already and think I should go to Earth”
Well that wasn’t answering what he asked.
“So you have no idea what’s going on? Then how do they know it’s dangerous enough to send you home if they don’t know what it is? I wonder if I might know what it is, what is it?” Galvatron snapped at him quite quickly hoping to get an answer before his patience really ran out.
“Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on there! I can get you’d be worried too, this could be dangerous for the both of us! But How about some give and take here, I’ll tell you something if you tell me your name! How about that?” Daniel crossed his arms.
Galvatron clenched his fists, again with name! What was this organics problem? He was meant to be answering HIS questions! Not demanding answers from Galvatron!
The child hadn’t relented and told him what he wanted to know yet.

Clutching at his helm in frustration Galvatron ran over names and words.
What could he say to get the child to talk?
No matter what he thought he always returned to his own name.
Of course he would it was HIS name. Why would he go by any other?
Gelv? Galv? No too obvious. Galvan? Galvas? Galvanise?
“Rust!” Oh did he say that outloud? “Rust...less… Rust… lee… RUST-LEE! Call me Rust-Lee!”
“Rust-Lee?” Daniel repeated him in a disbelieving manner “Really?”
“Yes!” ‘Rust-lee’ snapped
“How about I call you Rusty instead pal?”
Ugh
“No! Rust-lee is fine!”.
Sign up to rate and review this story