Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Wise Beyond Years Literally

chapter 6

by Inkweaver 0 reviews

~read summary~

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 1056 words

-1TrainWreck
Location: Hogwarts
Secondary location: Great hall
Year: 1978

Previously:
The whole hall waited in baited breath. Harry smiled as he opened it. The howler sprung to life as it said its first words...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

"Harry Potter, how are you?" hissed the voice of Lord Voldemort. I stared then looked at James he looked confused. Then it hit me, Voldie had called me Harry Potter- oh shit!
"So sorry Tom but you have the wrong person!" I hissed back, and then everyone around me gasped. Wait why would they be scared?
"So Harry you like speaking our tongue," Voldemort hissed, then it hit me. Hissed! I am so stupid, shit!
"YOU SON OF A-..." but Voldie cut me off with a satisfied voice.
"No Harry cursing is bad, just remember my offer now." The letter burst into flame and I cursed like a bloody sailor. I hit me head against the table but after the fourth bang, then a voice interrupted my banging.
"Ethan," My father, oh man he is going to hate me; well him and the rest of the population. It the second year all over! I raised my head and watched his betrayed face turn to anger.
"Why?" Those words were going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I stared at him and sighed.
"Its mot what you thin..." However, James cut me off with a glare.
"YOUR MASTER, WAIT NO YOUR FATHER KILLED MY PARENTS!" I stared then it processed that he called my father Voldemort. My own father called Voldemort my father. If this situation weren't so serious I would have laughed.
"No James he isn't my-..." I never got to finish. James dragged the marauders off and slammed the great hall doors. Everyone stared as I got up and walked calmly (well as calm as I could be) out of the hall. I turned toward the doors to outside. It was raining. Just how I felt, cold and wet.
I stepped outside and sat under the tree James and I had been under after we had played in the lake.
I felt the sudden depression of having my father and possibly godfather hate me hit me. Damn that Voldemort. I checked my watch, I had repaired it after the third task, it was 9:00. I took my wand and thought of my schoolbooks. I felt a huge drain and POP! My books were with me. I took off running toward the equally damp potions lab.

Place: Potion's lab
Time: 9:05

James's pov

I took my seat as a damp Ethan sat near Lily. She smiled at him, as if nothing had happened. Ethan had a somber expression on his face,
'Probably from being figured out,' I thought sorely as the teacher stalked in and tapped the chalkboard.
"Class this is your assignment, do it!" She, the teacher, stalked into her office without a further glance. As she left, the Gryffindors groaned and I watched Ethan as he scanned the potion on the board with a neutral expression. Lily whispered something to him and he smiled. I glared and took out my wand just as I was to cast a spell as voice stopped me.
"James we- we should get to the potion," squeaked the voice of one of his best friend Peter.
"Okay," I said and I managed to grab all the ingredients. Peter, who could not brew a potion for Merlin, made our potion. I felt a rumble and Ethan's head shot up. Everyone started screaming.
It all happened in slow motion, Ethan wordlessly, with out a wand put a shield up and dove, and knocked my out of the way. I felt myself hit the ground next to him. The caldron exploded. It hit our shield and sizzled on top of it. Everyone else had run out of the room in fright. I glanced at Ethan who was sitting up trying to keep the shield up. His face showed pain.
I watched as Ethan struggled with the shield, then I noticed that potion splattered on his clothes, slowly eating at his flesh. Ethan winced and moaned; I noticed he glanced at me and I smirked.
"Need some help?" I asked smirking. Ethan nodded and I sat back.
"You should have thought of that when you joined your father," I spat at him and Ethan cradled his arm into his robes. The potion finished overflowing and Ethan set the shield down without a glance at me. I stood far from him, them a rustle caught both of our attentions.
Our potion's professor stood there shocked, she had anger evident on her face, spotting us she bellowed,
"YOU TWO! LOOK AT MY LAB! THIS WILL TAKE WEEKS TO CLEAN IT UP!" she glared at us and then said coldly, "Detention tonight!" she pushed us out of the lab with a glare. I turned to Ethan, who leaned against a wall getting something from his bag.
"See you tonight," I said coldly. Ethan stared and nodded. I felt the need to spit in his calm face but I stalked off and out of the dungeons; at the entrance I meet my friend who were at the top of the steps.
"Prong you okay?" Sirius asked with concern. I nodded and brushed off my robes.
Wormtail squealed and said,
"I am so sorry James I didn't mean too!" I smiled and said,
" I did not get hit but that, that traitor got hit," I spat traitor like Snape's name. Remus looked shocked and Sirius sighed and nodded. I walked back with them to our classes.
'I hope I don't have to see him today,' I thought bitterly.
The rest of the classes went by smoothly, I saw Ethan twice but that was because he sat near me. I noticed, without concern, that he was holding his arm close. I smirked and then jumped as a hand in front of my face startled me.
"YO -HO PRONGSIE!" Sirius's voice hit my ears. We were in the common room, everyone basically had gone to bed or was out. The grandfather clock chimed twice. I looked at Padfoot, he sat at my feet near the fire.
"Yes," I said annoyed.
"Detention!" I then glanced at the clock.
I jumped up and nodded to Sirius. I opened the portrait door and ran for my life. I was late!!
Sign up to rate and review this story