Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Wise Beyond Years Literally

chapter 5

by Inkweaver 0 reviews

~read the summary~

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-16 - 398 words

1Funny
Chapter 6

Place: Great hall

Time: 6:45

"Ughhhh," Harry moaned and clunked his head against the great hall table. Voldie had been having a hissy fit all night. His scar had burned on and on, Voldie had been cursing people all night, he felt the curses too. Harry sighed and turned his head to his comfort, today was classes. Harry closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.
"Ethan....Ethan are you awake?" Harry groaned and raised his head. James stood there with a concerned look.
'Like a parent,' Harry thought as he nodded to him.
"I just... didn't get enough sleep," Harry said as the rest of the Marauder's sat down. Remus sighed and stared as James and Harry ( interacted with each other. Harry smiled and ran a hand through his hair in thought. James nodded and watched Harry with a smile as he explains a simple potion to him. Suddenly, the potion turned hard to figure out so in frustration, he ran a hand through his hair.
'He reminds me so much of James yet...less arrogant and well like James used to be,' Remus thought as Ethan (Harry) grabbed some porridge and James gazed longingly at Lily.
"Riddle here is you schedule," said the transfiguration teacher coldly. Harry's head shot up from his food to see his old teacher. She had a sharp look on his face.
"Thanks-...." But his professor walked off. Harry shrugged and glanced at his schedule.



Ethan Riddle Year 6

Monday:
9:00 - 11:00 Potions
11:00- 12:05 Muggle Studies
12:05- 1:15 Lunch
1:05- 3:00 Defense against the Dark Arts
3:00- 4:35 Transfiguration

Tuesday:
11:00- 1:45 DADA
1:45- 3:00 Potions
3:00 - 4:45 Charms

Wednesday:
9:00- 11:00 Magical Creatures
11:00 -12:55 Transfiguration
12:55-1:05 Lunch
1:05 -2:05 History of Magic

The schedule went on at odd times, Harry moaned softly. James glanced over his shoulder and gasped.
"Wow Ethan you barley have time to eat," Then James glanced at Tuesday, "You don't even have it on Tuesday.
"I know," Remus and Sirius stared concerned. Peter was eating his heart out.
A half an hour later the mail came. Harry smirked. He knew Tommie was trying to get him back.
"Ha Tom, bring it!" Harry said as a raven landed in front of him. It had a type of howler, except you can talk back. He reached out and plucked it off with a glare at the Raven. The whole hall waited in baited breath. Harry smiled as he opened it. The howler sprung to life as it said its first words.....
Sign up to rate and review this story