Categories > Original > Drama > The Shimmers

The Shimmers

by MrChubbyGames 0 reviews

Permanent hiatus

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2015-10-25 - 2047 words

0Unrated
Hey my name is Jinn Shuniwana and I’m a Middle School Student I was born with a rather odd ability. You see ever since I was three years old I was able to see somethings before they happened. I found out at my birthday party were I was able to know what gifts I got, Yeah my parents were really freaked out when I said that I knew what I got before I even opened them. So I told them I had a odd feeling and knew what I got. So I’m Now 14 and this is my story of my life.
Scene change at my house-------
“Hey dad I’m home”-said Jinn. “Hey son how was your day”-Said Jinn’s Dad. I just looked on with a board expression. You see when I was 7 my mother was killed by a mugger. When it happened she was at the grocery store and I instantly knew what happened. My dad was surprised when I suddenly started crying. When asked what happened I said “Moms Dead”. My dad just looked startled. Ever since then I was a only child and my dad grew cold towards everyone but me. Meanwhile I never realized I started pushing everyone away. -Back to the present- “Good dad”-Jinn said. “So tell me how was school” –he said. “Same as always dad I aced the test”- I mumbled back. You see when you can see things before they happen there’s no point I really studying. “I’m going to bed dad see you later” I said as I walked upstairs.
Scene change in my mindscape-------
“Hello anyone there” - I called out. All I heard back was giggles. So I walked around for about an hour before I saw a old grandfatherly like man sitting on a stump readin- “IS THAT PORN” - I screamed out when I realized what he was reading. He Looked up and said in a calm voice filled with mirth “Yes it is, I assume your Jinn”. I was shocked “How do you know my name” - I said clearly shock written on my face to see a man I had never met call me by name. “Tell me have you ever seen things before they happened or you shouldn’t know” – He questioned. “Yes how did you know about that”- I Demanded/Questioned. “I am part of your soul specifically the part that is called a Shimmer”- He explained. Getting a confused look from me “What’s a Shimmer” – I questioned again. “A Shimmer is what allows you to see things before they happened and it also gives you high strength if trained properly along with intense speed” – He explained further. “So are there other people who have this ability.” – asked politely. No point being rude to apart of your soul. “Yes your Mother and some ancient ancestors of yours” – He said surprising me again. “What, ok whatever but what’s your name since I highly doubt you’re just named shimmer” – I said shaking off my surprise. Highly doubting anything could surprise me anymore, apparently I was wrong. “My name is Rai Shuniwana” – He said. “But that was my grandfather’s name I thought he died” – exclaimed. “I’ll explain later for now you need to wake up don’t want to miss school do you” – He said containing laughter as his words set in. “OH CRAP IM GONNA BE LATE, BYE OLD MAN” and with that I woke up.
Scene change my bedroom-------
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, still in bed. “I guess it was just a dream.” – I said. “You’re wrong it wasn’t a dream.”- I heard a voice say. “What the, who’s there!” – I shout out. “I’m in your head you idiot! No need to shout” – He started out yelling and calmed down in the end. ”Oh so your there old man.” – I thought in my head. “Yeah, I am but you need to get to school.” – He calmly stated despite the situation. “OH SHIT I GOTTA GET TO SCHOOL, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME SOONER?!” – I Shouted out loud. Unfortunately too loud cause apparently my dad heard me yelling. “Son is something wrong?!” – My dad asked/shouted. “No dad I’m fine I’m just running late for school and I overslept!” – I replied.
“Ok son just make sure to get home on time I got to go to work!” – He shouted out to me from downstairs. “Ok dad I will should I bring over Fin again today as well I know you like to talk to him!” – I shouted out before he left. “No thanks it’s up to you and him and while I wish I was as young as you guys and in my teens again but these are your friends!” – He shouted before I heard the front door closed. “I really need to get dad a girlfriend he’s really not the player he thinks he is.” – I mumble to myself before looking at the clock. “OH SHIT I LOST TRACK OF TIME AGAIN!” – I yell out as I realize I’m 30 minutes late to school. “HAHAHAH this is so funny I’m glad that out of all my ancestors I choose to pick you” – He started out as a strong laugh and finished off with a chuckle. “YOU’RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE GRANPA!” – I shout out my rage making me forget he can hear my thoughts so I just shouted out for no reason and just straight out yelled at him.

Scene change on the way to school-------
“Might as well go ahead and walk to school I’m late and I already missed walking with my girlfriend.” – I mumbled clearly depressed about not being able to see my girlfriend before school. Let me just pause my story right now and tell you about my girlfriend see she was one of the only ones to comfort me after my mom’s death and after that I only got along more with her, of course she being a rather beautiful girl with being about 3 inches shorter than me with long legs and a firm rear, beautiful blonde sun kissed blonde hair, C-Cup breast’s and eyes that make you feel like you’re looking at the sun with their unique yellow color. Only helped me start to like her more than a friend but it was actually her nice charming kind personality that made me ask her to be my girlfriend when I turned 13, only a few days after my birthday. Her name is Richelle Mazukiki the girl that every boy in 7th,6th and 8th grade want’s as their girlfriend is in fact my girlfriend, but back to the story. ‘It’s still been only 7 years since I encountered Richelle.’ - I thought with a small smile on my face.
Flashback-------
‘It’s been 2 years since mom died and it’s the anniversary of her death but I still feel like I’m just a stupid little boy’ – Apparently I didn’t keep my thoughts to myself cause I heard a soft angelic voice say something I wasn’t quite able to understand quite well. “What did you say there?” – I said while still looking forward despite the fact I didn’t recognize the voice. “I said why do you feel like that” – The voice said again this time me barely picking it up. I finally decide to turn around since I know that I didn’t recognize the voice. “Who are you”- I ask finally seeing her fully, she looked about the cutest thing on the earth and I couldn’t help myself and felt a small blush climb on my face. Since I was a little younger I still didn’t quite have hormones but she was still really pretty. “I’m Richelle my dad owns a anime and comics shop down the road from here and I got bored so I decided to go for a walk and couldn’t help but over hear you talking about your mom dyeing but I’m sorry for your loss.” – She said with a small blush at seeing my face and while I didn’t know at the time my face had a kind of panda like features which made me look even cuter so she couldn’t control herself and screamed “Kawaii” – I almost lost my balance when I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a yellow blur.
End Flashback-------
‘Ever since then we’ve been best friends’ – I thought as I neared the school. I heard giggling and moans and decided to check it out as I knew that school should be starting and it was probably just a couple from a older grade making out in the alley. As I turned the corner my blood ran cold and I dropped my books at what I saw. I started to feel tears in my eyes and felt my heart break at what I saw. There in the alley was Richelle and Michael Jordan the new American transfer making out and giggling and moaning. “What’s going on here?” – I said calmly despite the situation. Richelle looked over and gasped once she saw me. “Jinn it’s not what it looks like.” – She said abruptly shoving Michael off of her so she could try and make herself less at fault. “Really what is it then cause to me it looks like I caught my girlfriend that I love making out with a transfer student who’s been here for a week.” – I half said half shouted at her with tears openly streaming down my face. She just looked shocked that I said I loved her. “Yo-you-you love me.” – She said shocked and now looked really regretful. “Not anymore because apparently I’m just your little boy toy who’s feelings don’t matter.” – I said now ready to run away if she didn’t have a good answer. “Jinn please I didn’t think you felt that way.” – She tried to explain to me but I was having none of it. “Screw you, you whore I hate you.” – I said running away. “Wait you have a boyfriend?” –Michael asked shocked that he just stole someone’s girlfriend. “He loved me, and I cheated on him.” – She said now realizing what happened.

Scene change- My Home- 7.P.M-------
Sobs wracked through the house as I cried my heart out and sobbed and sobbed. “Buddy I’m home” – I heard my dad say and heard the front door shut. I heard his footsteps walk up the stairs and just stayed there crying. “Buddy is everything alright?” – I heard him say before he knocked. “Co-c-Come In.” – I said in between sobs. I heard the door creek open and saw my dad walk in. “Buddy are you all right I heard you didn’t go to school today what happened?” – he said finally seeing my red eye’s and my tears streaming down my cheeks. “I-i-I found Richelle and the new boy Michael making out in a alley before school.” – I said hesitantly knowing my dad didn’t know that I was dating Richelle. “Shouldn’t you be happy that she has a boyfriend now?” – He asked hesitantly knowing where this was heading. “D-d-dad i-i-I was dating Richelle before that.” – I said finally confessing. “Oh buddy I’m sorry that that happened but there are plenty of fish in the sea.” – He said jokingly trying to lighten the mood. “Dad i-i-i loved her.” – I said making it known to him. He looked shocked that I had fallen in love with Richelle. “I’m so so sorry son I didn’t know that.” – He said finally realizing that I was telling the truth. “It’s alright dad you didn’t know we were even dating.”- I said trying to make sure he didn’t feel bad about it. “I’m sorry son I’m so sorry that happened to you.” – He said now feeling sad for me. “It-it-it hurts so bad dad.” – I said now making my dad hug me. “I know son I know.”- he said trying to comfort me
Sign up to rate and review this story