Categories > Original > Drama > The Shimmers

Chapter 2

by MrChubbyGames 0 reviews

Hiatus.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2015-10-25 - 1382 words

0Unrated
Scene-school, lunch yard-------
‘I still can’t believe that Richelle cheated on me I thought she liked me’ – I thought sadly as I watched her and Michael walk around holding hands. ’It still hurts even though I know it’s normal for younger people in relationships to break up but I still really loved her’ – I thought in my mind. “Jeese kid quit moping around and come in your soul scape I need to explain some things to you.” – Suddenly said my grandfather. “Ok I will in a few minutes.” – I thought in my mind knowing my grandfather can hear me.
Scene change- Soul Scape-------
As soon as I entered into my soul scape I instinctively jumped to avoid a sword swipe. “ AH WHAT THE HELL, how did you get in here.” I said to the sword wielder who looked to be about 27 years old he had blue hair and pale yellow eyes. ‘His eyes look kind of like Richelle’s I eyes I wonder why, wait no stop she’s not my girlfriend anymore she’s just Michael’s whore.’ – I thought until I noticed a sword sticking out of his chest and noticed it was a nice looking straight nodachi with a purple edge and a red Handle design. “I didn’t think they would come so soon though.” – I heard my grandfather mumble as he pulled the blade out of the man’s chest and flicked off the blood. “What do you mean gramps and who are ‘they’?” – I asked as I watched the man’s eyes go hazed and him slump over signifying he was dead. “They are a group of people name the quach’es a group of people who want power so they can rise up out of Hell and take control of the universe, they once tried to make our ancestors join them for the ability to control the outcome of the future but they refused and the quach’es tried to kill them but some of our ancestors who were more versed in the way of fighting killed half their group and so on that day the quach’es declared war on anyone who unlocked the shimmers ability.” – He said as he had glazed eyes as he recalled his past of war. “Grandpa you keep saying shimmers what are they?” – I asked since I wanted to know more about the shimmers ability he kept speaking of. “The Shimmers are a group of our ancestors who unlocked their inner energies and used this ability to manipulate the environment around them and control the outcome of the future, but they soon learned that this was not a good thing as when they did this they were sent into limbo when they died for manipulating the outcome of the future, although those who used it for their own selfish needs were sent to the deepest pits of hell.” – He said trying to explain it as much as he could. “So you said in my first visit you were a shimmer so why are you here instead of in limbo?” – I asked now confused about everything that has happened. “Well the gods said that I had done enough time in limbo and that I was needed to help train you in using the shimmer ability to save this world.” – He calmly stated as though he didn’t tell me that the future of the world was up to me to save. “WHAT THE HELL WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO I CAN SAVE THE WORLD YOU CRAZY OLD COOT I CAN-“- I was yelling until he cut me off by placing a hand on my mouth. “Calm down I was going to say that you need to be trained so you can do this but you interrupted me from explaining.” – He said making sure to say why he said what he did. “Ok so what do you mean train?” – I said now fully calmed down enough. “You my boy have been selected to be trained by me and the gods in the shimmer ability so that once you save the world you can take the god’s positions.” – He said as he then explained why I was being trained. “Ok ok that makes sense, WIAT WHAT DO YOU MEAN TAKE THEIR POSITIONS?!”- I said until realization hit me of exactly what he said. “What I mean is that you my good boy are going to be a god at some point when you eventually die.” – He said with a smug look on his face that said he was inwardly laughing at my shock. “Ok so im going to be a god when I die, that’s cool but wait do gods have paperwork?” – I said finally calming down completely. “Yes they have more than five school presidents combined.” – He said laughing at my now doomed expression. “NOOOOOOOO!!!!!” – I screamed as I was now crying at the paperwork that I will have to do when I die. “Oh lighten up you still have so long until you die.” – He said trying to lighten the mood and it worked as I finally got over my depression. “Ok so when do I start training?” I asked happy to train and get stronger. “In Ten years.” – He stated. “WHAT why ten years I could do it now?” – I half asked half stated. ”I know my boy I’m just pulling your leg we start in two days now time to get up it’s time for your 8th period before you go home.” – He said reminding me that we had been talking for hours but wouldn’t it be time to go by then? As if sensing my thoughts he said – “Boy in here I and you control time so even though it’s been 4 hours in here it’s been thirty minutes outside.” – He said making me sigh in relief as I didn’t miss my class. “Ok then I got to go gramps see you later.” – I said as I know was happy I get to train until it formed into a scowl as I realized that 8th period is the period that I have classes with Richelle. As if sensing my thoughts again he said- “Boy you don’t need to worry while the past may be painful the future is always happy and has a way to bring many gifts and pain but you must look towards the good rather than the bad.”- He stated wisely. “Thanks gramps, I needed that.” – I said now more happy than sad at his wise words. “Ok I got to go gramps see ya!” – I yelled out as I started to run towards the exit of my soul scape.

Scene change- Hallway on the way to 8th period-------

“Ok got to get to class.” - I said as I walked on my way to class, right before I bumped into someone. “Oops sorry.” I said as I got up only to see the school nurse’s daughter who transfer to this school a year ago. She had nice soft brown hair and nice light green eyes that were beautiful and long legs a nice D-Cup breast size and beautiful strands of brown hair covering her right eye. “Oh no it’s alright I just wasn’t looking where I was going.” - She said as she tried to apologize to me. “Oh no it was my fault, I was too busy thinking and walked right into you.” - I said convincing her it was my fault. “Ok since I know you won’t give In and admit it was my fault I give up, But my names Kacheno Hanshee, um would you like to go see a movie with me this Friday.” - She asked blushing that she just asked me out. I just looked stunned until a small blush crept up my face and I said something- “Umm Sure my names Jinn Shuniwana, and I would love to go see a movie with you on Friday, What time should I pick you up?” - I said now realizing what she said and admitting it couldn’t be too bad. “Just pick me up at 7 O’Clock on 6th St.” - She said happy I agreed. “Ok see you then.”
Sign up to rate and review this story