Categories > Original > Drama > The Shimmers

Chapter 3

by MrChubbyGames 0 reviews

Hiatus.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2015-10-25 - 1723 words

0Unrated
Scene-6Th St-6:53-------

‘Ok here I go’ - I thought as I knocked on Kocheno’s door. “Hold on just a minute!” - I hear Michelle, Konecho’s mom and the school nurse call out. ‘Well I just hope her mom doesn’t hate me.’ - I thought as I heard footsteps. I was called out of my musings when the door opened. “Hello there, Jinn was it?” - She said to me as she actually saw me after opening the door. “Yeah I go to the Mochinekos Middle School and I’m here for your daughter, Ms. Hanshee.” - I said trying to be polite as possible. “Ok I’ll get her and please just call me Michelle.” - She said trying to make me feel more relaxed. I watch as she closes the door and goes to get Konecho. I wait until I hear footsteps and the door opens. I see Konecho step out the door as her mom tells her to be safe. “I will mom!” - She tells her mom as she closes the door. “Hey are you ready to go?” - I ask making sure. “Yeah let’s go.”- She says back as we leave.

Scene change- End Of Date- 8:00 Pm. -------

“That was fun we should do it again sometime.”- She says hoping I say yes. “Ok how about we go grab lunch tomorrow?” - I say setting up a second date. “Ok that sounds good.” - She said suddenly sounding very nervous. I notice and say something about it. “What’s wrong?” - I say suddenly thinking it’s something bad. “I have something to tell you, just promise me not to let it affect what you think of me.” - She said trying to gather the nerve up to say something. “I promise not to, so what’s wrong?” - said not thinking anything can freak me out after what happened on Wednesday. “I…” - I hear her start out and start mumbling something. “I-I-I I LOVE YOU!” - She blurts out as I sit there in shock. She blushes in embarrassment that she yelled it out. “W-W-What do you mean?” - I ask trying to understand when she loved me. “We-we-Well I always liked you since when we first met when we were 8 and I wanted to ask you out but before you could you started dating Richelle.” - She paused her words remembering when we first met. “After that I liked to try and talk to you but I always got to shy and I just followed you I asked my mom and she didn’t know what to do but after I saw you when we were only 12 for the second time I saw you and you were so kind and caring to people and I started to fall in love with you, I tried to talk and be more polite to you but you were always so busy I couldn’t do anything.” - She said and I just stood there in shock as I never realized before and now that I knew it I realized that it made sense. Apparently she thought my pause was me rejecting her as she started to run away. And before my mind could catch up with my body I grabbed her arm and pulled her into a kiss. I stood there with wide eyes as my mind caught up and I realized I was kissing her. ‘Her lips are really soft’ - I thought as we both closed our eyes and started to melt into the kiss as soon as it started it felt like it was too short as we both pulled back. “I-I-I’m sorry I shouldn’t have---“ - I tried to apologize but she pulled me back into the kiss this time I leaned into it and licked her bottom lips as I begged for entrance and she accepted and parted her lips as we both started to deepen the kiss. Right before we could get any deeper into the kiss her front door opened and her mother stood there we both separated from each other so fast you would have sworn that we leaped away from each other even though our hands stayed intertwined. “Did you both enjoy your little kissing session?” - Her mother teased us mercilessly. “MOM!!” - Konecho yelled out as she and I both blushed in embarrassment. “Oh lighten up I was once a hormonal teenager like you guys although it was usually after the third date that I started playing tonsil hockey.” - She teased again. “Well anyway I’m just going to wait inside for you two to say goodbye.” - She said as she stepped back inside and closed the door. “Well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at say 11:30?” - I ask. “Yeah that’s fine.” - She says as she starts to head inside. “Wait, Konecho umm I may not care for you as much as you do for me but umm I think I can eventually.” - I said as I quickly pecked her lips and then ran away.

Scene change- My Home- 8:47.P.m. -------

“Dad I’m home!” - I called out as I went upstairs. “Ok buddy I’m in the kitchen, by the way did you enjoy your date!” - He dais and even though I couldn’t see his face I could HEAR the smirk on his face. “Um yeah it was fun.” - I said as I blushed as I remembered how it ended. “Oh so you do like her and you even played tonsil hockey on your first date.” - He said and my blood ran cold. “Dad how do you know that?” - I said as I paused getting ready for bed. “Oh Ms. Hanshee may or may not have taped your new girlfriend’s whole confession and actually even caught your little confession too, oh and she sent it to everyone in the school.” - He said as he then heard a Thump. “Buddy you alright?” - He asked concerned. And then there was silence. “Huh guess he passed out from shock.” - He said as he took a bite of pie.

Scene change- King Donald Burger House- 11:46 A.M. -------
“So how are you doing?” - I ask trying to start a conversation. “Good but my mom is teasing me like crazy.” - She said as she then started giggling. “Yeah I know I actually talked to my dad last night and as soon as I got home he teased me about the video.” - I said as we both laughed despite the situation we were both stuck in this time of our lives. “Hey can I sit in your lap?” - She suddenly said and I just patted my lap like I was trying to get a dog to come to me. She just giggled and crawled over lifted herself up and plopped down in my lap, in the process hitting my balls. “YEOUCH!!” - I yelled out as I held my genitals. She just giggled and moved back and rubbed my back trying to comfort me as half the people in the restaurant laughed at my expense. “Oh I’m going to get my payback for that.” I said as I pounced on her and started tickling her in the middle of the restaurant. “HAHAHAHA Plea-ese sto-stop it!” she managed to get out in between laughs.

Scene change - Monday - School Hallway- Lunchtime-------
‘Ugh did Michelle really have to send that video to everyone in the school.’ - I thought as I walked through the hall holding Konecho’s hand. After we went to lunch on Saturday we went on a walk through the park and we sat underneath a tree and cuddled apparently a student in 8th grade from our school saw us and they took a pic of us cuddling cause everyone in school now has cemented our relationship, but that was fine it was the part were the teachers told us congrats on our relationship we now knew that we were now the couple of the year. Also we ran into Richelle in the hall way and as soon as she saw us holding hands she ran away crying. I was brought out of my musings by a voice in my head. ‘Hey kid I think you should tell your girlfriend about me.’ - I heard my grandfather tell me. ‘Why what if she thinks I’m crazy I can’t exactly just bring her in the soul scape, wait can I?” - I asked questioning my “wise” grandfather. ‘Actually you can just go somewhere private and touch her forehead and I’ll do the rest.’ - Gramps said back. ‘Ok I’ll do it.’ - I said back not questioning how he can do that. “Hey Konecho can you follow me outside.” - I ask nervously. Apparently she picked up on it because she started freaking out. “OMG OMG you’re not breaking up with me are you?” - She asked freaked out because I was nervous. Apparently it was louder than I would’ve liked because everyone looked at us questioningly. “What? No-no I just want to speak to you privately.” - I said trying to defuse the situation. “Oh thank god I thought you were breaking up with me.” - She said relived.

Scene change- School yard secluded area-------
“Ok I have something to tell you, umm you see I can kind of see certain things before they happen.” - I said as she just looked at me like I was insane. “I guess I’ll just have to show you then.” - I sighed out as I touched her forehead.

Soul Scape-------
We both then appeared in my soul scape. I just watched as she looked around cutely like I had just given her 1,000,000 Yen. I then heard footsteps beside me and turned to see my Grandfather just watching amused. “Jinn where are we….” - She trailed off as she saw my Grandfather. “We are in my soul scape or I guess you could call it your mind, and the reason were here is to tell you about shimmers.” - I said as I watched her face cutely contort in confusion. “What’s a Shimmer?”.
Sign up to rate and review this story