Categories > Original > Drama > The Shimmers

Chapter 4

by MrChubbyGames 0 reviews

Hiatus.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2015-10-25 - 1634 words

0Unrated
Scene-Soul Scape-------
“Well I think gramps can better explain that.” - I said handing the conversation over to my Grandfather. “Well let’s start with the basics. First let’s explain how shimmers came to be. See our ancestors were a rather unpredictable bunch and this was seen truly for the first time when one of our ancestors meditated for fifty years… Just because he could. Although what no one expected was when he was done meditating he could start to see and change the future and could control the environment around him. One hundred years past and he had at that point had four children two of which could do everything he could only on a smaller scale and one of which could only see the future and could not change it. The last one though got mad and tried to kill his siblings. There were two boys and two girls the girls had been attacked by the boy and one died the other one got enraged and killed the boy thus only two survived both could use all of their fathers powers. In the end they fell in love but it was a taboo to love ones blood related family and they were shunned by the rest of their village. So in the end they both left the village and started their own family were they taught their children how to use their gifts this eventually spread and they became their own race. They were called The Shimmers. So with the power to change the future some of them became over run with greed and tried to us their power for their own good. The gods stepped in and took away the ability from that line of ancestors and enhanced the others, while sending the greedy ones to hell. In the end they were almost wiped out from their own stupidity so from then on they only taught a chosen few. This helped make the race more peaceful but then one day one of the more greedy ones who were sent to hell gathered the more powerful inhabitants of hell and busted out. The Shimmers were terrified and decided to wipe them out the war started and they lost many people on both sides. Then the war ended. The Shimmers had won and the greedy ones were forced back into hell. Thus they gained the name Quach’es. The Quach’es wanted revenge so they trained a army and they worked up their strength. They have been waiting to strike to this very day. They never have attacked though but one thing Is certain they will soon. Thus Jinn it’s time to train.” - He finished off his story as a white flash happened and there stood four gods, Kami in a white robe with a high buzz cut Brown hair blue eyes and looked like he was 36. Next was the Shinigami, she had purple robes long Blonde hair down to her waste and a tight DD-Cup breast’s. Next was Izanami she had purple hair and it only went down to her shoulders. And finally was Izanagi he had Red hair that went down to his mid back and was spiked and covered his left eye. Though the next statement shocked both I and Konecho. “Jinn meet your ancestors.” - Gramps said revealing a huge shock to us. “Umm, so when so we start training!” - I started out unsure and finished in excitement. “HAHAHAH!!!!” - All the gods laughed at my excitement. “Training begins now.” - Said the gods and my grandfather with wicked grins on their faces. All I could do was gulp and hope I don’t die.

TIME SKIP- 6 Months since training began- Scene- Saturday.Lobster Shack-------
“HAHAHAH!!” - Laughed out simultaneously Michelle and my Dad. As they mercilessly teased us. Right now our parents decided they should meet each other. Since over the last six months during training I Finally said I love you to Konecho. Of course she squealed in excitement and kissed me for the first time since our first date. After that she rushed home and told her mom who came up with the idea to have dinner together. At first it went off fine until they started to tease us as we ate just because Konecho gave me a peck on the cheek. And then we just ate in silence as they teased us. “OK I think it’s time to go home Okay guys.” - My dad said wrapping up the conversation. “Okay I think me and Konecho are going to go for a walk at the park first. Ok?” - I asked Konecho as I finished eating. “That sounds great.” - She said back.

Scene change-Park- 7:30 P.m. -------
We just sat there as we watched some people start to leave as it got darker. “I’m glad I said yes to go see that movie with you, otherwise I wouldn’t be here with you.” - I said as she snuggled deeper into my embrace. “Yeah, you know I love you right.” - She asked as she looked up at me. “Yeah, I love you too.” - I said as I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. We just sat there kissing. Deciding to take it further I licked her bottom lip and asked for entrance. She accepted and parted her lips. As we sat there making out, the sun set in the background. When suddenly I saw a vision.

Vision-------
“Ok love you bye.” - I said as I watched Konecho leave the park. I watched as a truck suddenly veered off the road and crashed right into Konecho. “NOOO!!!” - I shouted as I ran towards her hoping she’s ok. “Konecho, Konecho come on, wake up.” - I said as I cried embracing her body. I cried cause even though I hoped she was fine I knew she was dead.

Vision End-------
“Jinn-Jinn-Jinn are you alright.” - She asked concerned as my eyes shot wide at where we are standing. I Looked around and saw a truck going straight for a dog and knew it was the same one as in the vision. “Oh Shit!” - I Cursed as I grabbed Konecho and ran the other direction. And right as I got out of the way the truck crashed right into where we were standing. “Omg.” - I hear Konecho say as she finally realized I had a vision about the truck. I just hugged her and didn’t let go. “Are you alright.” - I ask making sure she wasn’t hurt. “Yeah, I guess that training paid off huh.” - She asks knowing it was the vision that saved us. “Yeah I guess it did.” - I say as I pull out my phone and call 911 for whoever was in the wreck.

Scene change- at Konecho’s House- 9:00 P.m. -------
“Ok that was ridiculous huh.” - I ask her as we say our goodbyes. “Yeah it was huh, well I’ll see you on Monday.” - She said as Monday was the last day before summer vacation. “Yeah Bye, I Love you.” - I said as I give her a quick kiss on the lips before heading home. “Alright, Love you too.” - She says pulling back from the kiss.

Scene change- At home-------
“Dad I’m home.” - I say as I walk in. I got no reply. “Dad you there.” - I ask as I walk up stairs as I do I hear moaning. ‘Omg Is dad doing it’ - I thought then I thought of something there was no way that he could of picked someone up in the amount of time we were gone. So he either is masturbating or- ‘Oh My god is he banging Konecho’s MOM.’ - I think as I walk close as I do I hear something. “Oh Yeah HARDER.” - I hear a familiar voice say. ‘OH MY GOD HE IS!’ - What do I do? ‘I say let him your dad could use it he hasn’t had any sort of relationship in a while’ - I hear gramps suggest. ‘Umm if he marries her does that mean I can’t be with Konecho?’ - I ask not wanting to hear a bad answer. ‘Kid, your ancestor screwed his sister. You’ll be fine especially since you wouldn’t be blood related.’ - He said. I relaxed as I saw his point. “Ok whatever I’m leaving for now I’m not going to get any sleep here.” - I say as I leave again.

Scene change- Konecho’s house 9:30 P.M. -------
KNOCK KNOCK. “Who is it?” I hear Konecho say through the door. “It’s Jinn.” - I say. The Door opens and I see Konecho in her Pj’s. “Hey, Come on in.” - She says.
Scene change- Living room-------
“Wait you caught my mom and your dad banging?” - she asked shocked as I just told her. “Yeah and I didn’t do anything cause my dad hasn’t had a relationship in a while.” - I say. “Ok we’ll I guess you can sleep here tonight then.” - She said not questioning my decision. “OK. Thank you.” - I said thankfully. “Do you want to Ummm - sle-sleep in bed with me or separately?” - She asked blushing. “Umm with you if you don’t mind?” - I ask blushing heavily. “No that’s fine.” - she said reassuringly. As we both climbed in bed together. “Goodnight.” - I hear her say softly as she turns of the lamp and snuggles up in my embrace as my face turns into a tomato. ”Goodnight.” - I whisper in her ear as we fall asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story