Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches

I Want You to Want Me

by romanceisdead11 4 reviews

i can't give it away sorry

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Romance - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 1352 words

0Unrated
Leave Lovers Dead in Ditches
Romanceisdead11
Chapter Seven:
I Want You to Want Me
"I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me. I'm beggin' you to beg me.

The day after we picked Panic! up from the airport we began to write. We all sat down, and came up with something totally different from what I had written before. It was snazzy, and old. We based the sound off the 1930's and 1940's.
"I can't wait to hear what you guys came up with," Andy said over the microphone.
I smiled, "I hope you guys like it."
"Knowing you," Pete began. "I, I mean we probably will."
"Alright ready guys?" David asked.
I looked over to Brendon, and he looked to me. "Yeah," we said in unison.
I heard the horns start to blow from the headphones, and I started off.
Chorus
(Me) You're right
Heaven's a lie
But what's true
Is we're so glam
(Brendon &Me) We piss glitter
(Brendon) I'm sorry did my
Sarcasm hurt your
Feelings
Well get over it
End of Chorus
(M) When the world shatters
Will you still hold my hand?
Because the chemistry between us
(B) Could destroy this place
You know you want to
Love me back
Chorus
(M) You're right
Heaven's a lie
But what's true
Is we're so glam
(B&M) We piss glitter
(B) I'm sorry did my
Sarcasm hurt your
Feelings
Well get over it
End of Chorus
(B&M) So my heart is yours
To fill and burst
And I hate knowing you're
The only one that makes me smile
So let's prove them wrong
Chorus
(M) You're right
Heaven's a lie
But what's true
Is we're so glam
(B&M) We piss glitter
(B) I'm sorry did my
Sarcasm hurt your
Feelings
Well get over it
End of Chorus
(M) This is of essence like your kiss
I'll stay up all night
Writing a love poem you'll never see
(B) And it's true
Fools like me and you actually
Thought love existed
Chorus
(M) You're right
Heaven's a lie
But what's true
Is we're so glam
(B&M) We piss glitter
(B) I'm sorry did my
Sarcasm hurt your
Feelings
Well get over it
(M) You're right
Heaven's a lie
But what's true
Is we're so glam
(B&M) We piss glitter
(B) I'm sorry did my
Sarcasm hurt your
Feelings
Well get over it
End of Chorus
(B) You look so cute when
You slur your speech
I'll walk these lonely roads
(M) With you and only you
By the way
You remind me of a song I used to love.
After recording I came in and I sat down next to my mom. "Sweetie that was wonderful. I really liked it, and I can't say that a lot about this type of music," she said smiling.
Pete looked at her, "You never liked our music?"
"Nope," my mom answered bluntly.
Pete then looked at me, "She never liked our music?"
I got up and started to pat him on the head, "Oh Peter Wentz. Your music isn't cut out for everybody. I mean she's old." All of the sudden I felt a pillow whiz past mine and Pete's head.
"Damn, I missed," my mom said laughing.
Pete then hugged me, "What was that for?"
"Well, you called me Peter. I love my full name. It doesn't sound as childish as Pete," he said smiling and looking into my eyes. "Thank you Natalie."
"No problem Peter," I said. "I guess we're gonna call each other by our real names now huh?"
"Hell yeah," Pete said.
My mom turned with a sharp look, "Watch your tongue."
"Alright Mrs. H," he said sadly.
I looked around the room for Patrick and Joe. They left about an hour ago to pick up 30 Seconds To Mars. "Are Joe, and Pattie back yet?" I asked.
"They called, and said they'd be back in fifteen minutes. That was five minutes ago," Ryan said.
I took a seat on one of the office chairs. "Well, never mind them. We need to talk about what type of theme you want to do for your first album," Andy said sitting down next to me.
I looked at Eric, Brennan, and Zack, and they all nodded at me. "Well, the guys and I have been thinking. We kind of want to do Paris 1870 type theme. We want individual pictures of each other in the album then one group shot. Like with mine I'll be dressed in regular clothing looking over my dead body in 1870's clothing, and the live me will be in black and white," I started to explain.
"That's sounds really awesome," Brendon pointed out.
I smiled, "Thanks."
"What do you want to call your album?" Pete asked.
I sat and thought for a moment. The boys said that they would go with whatever I had come up with because I was an art genius. "Dreams are for Sleeping," I said looking at Pete.
His gaze was intent, and locked with mine. He was trying to read why I would give such a sad name to this album. "Why such a name?" he asked.
I slowly saw everybody start to get up from where they were sitting, and slowly head out the door. "Wow. You know how to clear a room," I said standing.
He then followed suit. I began to turn around to walk out, but he grabbed my arm, and spun me back around so I was snug in his arms. "Tell me why you would name something as beautiful as what you wrote such a sad name," he said his voice barely above a whisper.
I sighed, and looked down, "Because if you haven't noticed." He then placed his finger under my chin to lift it up so my eyes were meeting his. "Because if you haven't noticed dreams never come true."
"Well, this was one of your dreams right?" he asked making a very valid point.
"This is different."
"And how?"
"Because it was actually probable."
"And what is your dream that isn't probable?"
"To fall in love, and not get hurt," his head was getting close to mine.
His hand moved to my cheek, "I won't hurt you."
"That's what they all say," I said as we were coming closer. We were inches apart until I abruptly pulled away. "I'm sorry I can't."
"I'm sorry," he said letting me go.
I smiled, "It's okay. You're a really good friend you know that right?"
"Yeah," he said giving me a fake smile. "You're a good friend too."
I took him into a hug. "Hey about a week and a half from now will be my birthday do you think we could shoot the music video on that day?"
"What did you have in mind for the music video?" he asked.
I smiled, "Three guys go into a movie theatre expecting to see the new sci-fi thriller, but instead they entered the wrong theatre, and end up watching a love movie. Then in the end they cry."
"That's brilliant," he said excited.
I laughed, "I need someone to kiss in it though."
"Okay I'll let Patrick do it," he said.
I laid a hand on his shoulder, "I trust Patrick, but you're a really good friend. I mean I'm not saying Patrick isn't, but I want you to be my prince charming."
He nodded, "Okay. Sure. What song do you want to do it to?"
"I was thinking The Heart is Soft and Delicate like Velvet. We haven't recorded it, but you've seen the lyrics," I explained.
He just nodded, and smiled.

A/N: Sorry guys no kiss, but I promise there will be one soon. Anyway the song Leave the Ransom Note At the Door was written by me. Anyway hope you all like it. I'm trying to get in as many updates as I can before I go to school. So read and review. Here are the symbols for the song. (B)= Brendon. (M)= Natalie. (B&M)= Brendon and Natalie.



Sign up to rate and review this story