Categories > Original > Horror > Nightmare On Mellowbrook

Nightmare On Mellowbrook

by orieo82 0 reviews

Mellowbrook has unleashed a fury on a certain girl that's getting even with the teens and kids in Mellowbrook.

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-05-11 - 2988 words

0Unrated
Bats screeched outside as Kendall Perkins cackled malicously Mellowbrook's children looking fearfully up at her.
Kendall(Beaming) Kick Buttowski paging Kick Buttowski you are the only teenager left in Mellowbrook besides me of course.
The other kids screamed in fear at their new babysitter/ nightmare master with Kendall seeing Brad Buttowski running away from her.
Kendall(Spreading out her fingers) And just where do you think you're going?
Brad and the other kids screamed in fright seeing Kendall as a giant in a graduation gown and hat.
Kendall(Booming) Bradley, Bradley, Bradley don't you know all villains have a contingency plan.
Kendall grabbed teenaged Brad and hugged him tight shrinking him into a toddler.
Kendall(Becoming normal) Anybody else want to try and make me lose babysitting fares?
The kids shook their heads as Kendall beamed her clothes baggy thanks to her giant form.
Kendall(Grinning evilly) There's a reason Kick is the last teenager. Him and I are going to have a little talk.
Brad gulped as Kendall walked up to him a sneer on her face.
Kendall(Going through Brad's backpack) Tankini girls Bradley this is not the way to see women.
Brad: If I promise to treat women better will you turn me back?
Kendall(Beaming) Hell no I have better plans for you.
Brad(Gulping) You-do?
Kendall: Yes see Brianna's tired of being pushed around by you so she found her soloution.
Brianna beamed evilly at being mentioned walking up to Brad gummy worms in her hands.
Kendall: Bree I came through with my end of the deal now it's time for you to give me Kick's dream key.
Brianna(Giggling) Well he's a teen so naturally hot girls are the key to his dreams.
Kendall sneered as Brianna now taller, bigger, and older than Brad snickered having the perfect torture for Brad.
Brianna(Beaming) Hmmmmmmmmmmm just what should I do to my sibling bully.
Brad(Smiling up at Briana) Shower me with love and attention?
Brianna smiled evilly her shadow covering Brad.
Brianna: To quote another older sibling what kind of sister would I be if I did that?
Brad: Hey how did I know you were one day going to be older than me?
Brianna(Grabbing Brad) Which is why I said you should treat me nicely when you were older.
Brad screamed as Brianna led him to the one place he never wanted to be her bedroom.
Brianna(Kicking her boots off) Ohhhhhhhhhhh you have nothing to scream about yet.
Brad: What do you mean yet?
Brianna(Chomping an apple) 3-2-1
Mrs. Buttowski(Moving furniture into Brianna's room) Well sweet wittle Brad looks like you have a roommate.
Brianna(Ruffling Brad's hair) How thoughtful am I?
Brad(Looking scared) Wait mom I can't stay in here with her it's unnatural.
Mrs. Buttowski(Setting Brad's bed up) I don't see why.
Brad: She's a girl I'm a boy do you not see a thing wrong with this?
Brianna: I don't I mean I'm your sister what could we possibly do?
Mrs. Buttowski: Nicely said Bree now lets get the rest of wittle Brad's stuff.
Brianna(Lugging boxes in) That's all of it and Brad I hope you like pink, girly things, and Tina Sometimes as much as I do.
Mrs. Buttowski: I'm going to go start dinner you two play nice.
Brianna(Sneering) Oh we will mom don't worry.
The door closed as Brianna chuckled taking week old crusty socks off throwing them at Brad.
Brad(Gagging) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-what-have-you-been-walking-in?
Brianna(Beaming) No clue but it's got to be a weeks worth at least.
Brad fainted as Brianna pulled him to his bed putting him in it and lying next to him taking her clothes off her sweat filled body making the sheets moist.
Brianna(Licking Brad's face) Courtesy of Brianna Buttowski older sibling bully.
Brianna giggled putting her cowboy boots by Brad's bed the week old socks making them rank.
Brianna: This room will smell like me in no time flat.
Brianna sighed happily as she heard a scream in Kick's room and Brianna knew Kendall had struck.
______________________________________________________________________________
Kick's Nightmare
Kick Buttowski was getting ready for another death defying stunt crowds of people cheering for him.
Kick(Smiling) That's right chant my name people.
Crowd: Clarence, Clarence, Clarence, CCClllaaarrreeennnccceee.
Kick: That's weird I never told them my real first name.
Crowd: Clarence, Clarence, Clarence, CCClllaaarrreeennnccceee.
Kick pulled Old Blue out and hit a skate ramp not noticing it led to a funhouse mirror maze.
Kick flipped into the air the crowd cheering as he landed on the other side of the ramp.
Kick(Raising his hands in the air) Chimichangaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
Kick saw the crowd disappeared and he was trapped in the mirror maze.
Kick(Trying to open the exit door) What the crud is going on?
An evil giggle echoed off the mirrors each and every one starring Kendall.
Kendall: Sorry to keep you waiting Clarence maybe if there were more of me to spread around.
The Kendall reflections laughed coldly one of them grabbing Kick pulling him into a mirror.
Kendall(Beaming) That's our game thanks for playing.
Kick(Rubbing his eyes) Wait how did you get into my dreams?
Kendall(Walking around Kick) Turns out a certain someone has a weakness for pretty girls.
Kick(Looking up at Kendall) How did you know?
Kendall(Growing into a tankini) Are you more a Brad type?
Kick(Making a face) Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
Kendall grew into her old wardrobe knowing it would temp Kick.
Kendall: Plain Jane or in this case Kendall it is.
Kick(Pinching himself) Why-am-I-not-waking-up?
Kendall(Beaming) Maybe it's the fact that every teenager has been awake for months thanks to me.
Kick(Pinching himself) Comeeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnnnn wake up Butowskiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
Kendall(Filing her nails) It's no use you've been awake too long Clarence.
Kick(Cringing) Kick my names Kick I've had it legally changed.
Kendall: Fine Kick just hear me out that's all I ask.
Kick(Busting through a wall) Forget it.
Kick was in another house as Kendall chuckled knowing who's house he burst into.
Kendall(Rubbing her hands together) Luckily I kept her a teenager too.
Kick shook his head and walked into a whole room dedicated to him and another boy this girl chose.
Kick(Gulping) No not her anyone but her.
Kendall(Beaming) Ready to hear me out yet?
Kick(Looking around) You led me here?
Kendall(Shaking her head) No you broke the wall leading you to your biggest fans room.
Jackie Wackerman moaned in her bed as Kendall beamed down at Kick.
Kendall(Tapping her wrist) Tick tock Clarence time's a tickin.
Kick(Shouting) KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KKKIIICCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackie's eyes flutered open as she grabbed her glasses putting them on to find no Kick.
Jackie(Moaning) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it must have been another dream.
Jackie took her glasses off a smile creeping across her face knowing Kick would always be in her dreams.
Kendall(Shoving Kick through the hole) Luckily Jackie has a backup now to hear me out.
Kendall lashed her hair at Kick tying him to the wall as she snickered walking up to him.
Kendall: See I like Jackie am not looking for a boyfriend I'm looking for a sibling the same as Jackie.
Kick(Struggling) What-does-that-have-to-do-with-me?
Kendall(Tickling Kick's chin) Well Clarence It seems you have two superfans one that can stand to lose you the other that only has eyes for you.
Kick: How-many-times-do-I-have-to-tell-you-I-had-my-name-legally-changed-to-Kick?
Kendall(Taking a backpack off her back) It's about to be legally changed again.
Kick saw a pair of pink tights, a tutu, ballet slippers, a pink leotard, and a pink headband as Kendall beamed at him.
Kendall(Measuring Kick) I was a prima ballerina as a little girl.
Kick: Yea I bet Jackie was too.
Kendall(Playfully poking Kick's nose) Yea which makes this a lot harder for you to decide.
Another boy fell into the dream and Kick recognized this boy as the other boy on Jackie's bedroom wall.
Kendall(Sneering) Goodie your here now to summon Jackie and we can begin.
Boy: Uhh what's going on?
Kick: This girl is Kendall Perkins and she thinks she's sooooooooooooo smart because she graduated High School at 13.
Boy: Sounds pretty impressive if you ask me.
Kendall(Blowing on a dog whistle) Now normally humans wouldn't hear these but there are some circles saying this girl is not normal.
Wacky Jackie ran into the room holding her ears as if they were in pain.
Kendall: Kick, John I believe you both know Wacky Jackie?
Jackie(Smiling) HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII boys. And Kendall enough with the dog whistle
Kendall: As I said not normal I mean how did she hear it?
Kick: I'm going with Kendall and the not normal gene.
John(Blushing at Kendall) Actually-it's-quite-possible-to-hear-one-of-those-the-frequency-of-the-whistle-could-be-adjusted-so-any-human-can-hear--the-high-pitched-squeal.
Jackie(Rubbing her ears) No kidding I'm doing a science experiment on it.
John: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Jackie did you get my letters?
Jackie(Skipping up to John) Sure I got them and FYI Kick never gave me love letters.
Kick: BECAUSE YOU WERE OBSESSED WITH ME I WAS NEVER OBSESSED WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John: I would love to have a girl like Jackie to obsess over me.
Jackie(Walking up to John) Welllllllllllllllll I would love to obsess over you too.
John: Good so what are we waiting for?
Jackie: Kendall wants to play a game called lost siblings which sounds like a cool game.
John(Raising his arms) Woohoooooooooooooooooo I love lost siblings. Exactly what is lost siblings?
Kendall: Well as you can see there are two perfectly faded ballerina outfits no the game is both Kick and you will go and choose a balerina outfit.
John(Bouncing on his feet) Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, ohhhhhhh boyyyyyyy can I go first?
Kendall: Sure just as soon as I explain the rest of the game. The ballerina outfit you chose determines who's sister you'll be.
John: Even cooler can I go now Kendall?
Kendall: Welllllllllllll since Clarence is tied up at the moment sure go nuts.
John ran for both the ballet outfits seeing a faded purple one and a faded pink one both intriguing to him.
John: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm which one would Jackie like?
John closely inspected both seeing no stains on the pink outfit and finding barbecque sauce, mustard, ketchup, chocolate, pee, mud, grass stains, puke, pepperoni, and spaghetti sauce all over the purple ballet outfit.
John: Hmmmmmmmmmmm which one which one wwwhhhiiiccchhh ooonnneee?
John suddenly realized which one Jackie liked seeing a glasses pocket on the purple ones leotard.
John(Grabbing the purple ballet costume) I'll take this one it has Jackie Wakerman written all over it.
Jackie(Beaming) Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa I wasn't exactly a tidy little girl.
John(Taking his clothes off) So once I put this on I'll be Jackie Wakerman's baby sister?
Kendall: Correct and Jackie will finally have a sleepover, camp, and party buddy.
Jackie(Throwing her hand over John's shoulder's) And the fact that you obsess over me is just icing on the cake.
John(Inspecting the costume) These stains are like medals of honor Jax.
Jackie: Jax I like that.
John(Turning the costume upside down) So how do I put this thing on?
Jackie(Beaming) Exactly the same question I had when I first got it.
Jackie led John to the ladies room to help him suit up and Kendall beamed down at a petrified Kick.
Kendall(Showing Kick the butt of the costume) The only flaw is this hole that never got sewed up. It was your fault I got this tear in the first place.
Kick(Struggling) What-makes-you-think-i'll-wear-the-ballet-costume?
Kendall(Pinching Kick's cheeks) I'll make you wear it little sis. Just like I was forced to wear it.
Kick screamed as Kendall got closer wiggling her toes making Kick's close underwear and all disappear.
Kendall(Beaming) Cool trick huh? I know loads of dream tricks now let's get you dressed.
Kick gulped Kendall's hair getting tighter binding him to the wall.
Kendall: See you're all mine now Kick and soon I'll have a sleepover, camp, and party buddy as well.
Kick cringed shuddering to think what being Kendall's sleepover, camp, and party buddy entaled.
Jackie(Beaming) I pressent Jacquline Annabeth Wakerman the 2nd.
John spun around in his new ballet outfit looking like a young Jackie in every way.
John(Holding his stomach) Uhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm going to upchuck.
Kick: What is-
Before Kick could finish John threw up on the ground in front of him with Kendall, John, and Jackie beaming.
Kendall: Upchuck definition throw up.
John(Rubbing his stomach) Word of advice don't eat a big lunch before practicing ballet.
Kendall: Dually noted Kick I would be paying attention if I were you.
Kick: John you know you just became the sister to an obsessed stalker right.
John(Doing toe touches) So-oww-what-oww-you-oww-get-oww-to-oww-be-oww-the-oww-sister-oww-to-oww-a-oww-know-oww-it-oww-all-ouch these really hurt.
Kendall(Beaming) Yep and this know it all has all the cards in her hand as we speak.
John(Getting nose to nose with Kick) I even got upchuck on my ballerina costume adding to the medals of honor.
Kendall(Forcing faded pink underwear on Kick) These were also ripped on the butt because of you.
Kick: Hey I never asked Oscar to bite you.
Kendall: He never would have bit me if you hadn't maced him with my perfume.
Kick: He was chasing me and your perfume was the only- hey wait why is my waist and butt smaller?
Kendall(Forcing a leotard on him) Because these clothes were mine as a three year old and my perfume is not a dog repellent.
Kick's eyes grew fearful as his thighs, legs, stomach, and chest joined his waist and butt.
Kendall: Granted it worked with Oscar but you used half of it and it's $100.00 a bottle.
Kendall forced tights over the leotard making everything even smaller.
Kendall(Ruffling out a tutu) If you have anything to say you better say it before I put the pink headband on you because that'll complete your transformation.
John(Jumping in the air) Ballet's really not that hard once you get the hang of it. I mean five minutes ago I had to potty but jumping made that disappear.
The middle of John's leotard had darkened becoming wet as he shrugged finishing his peeing in his costume as Jackie giggled seeing a lot of herself in John.
Jackie(Picking John up) Enough ballet for today potty queen. Let's plan our very first sleepover.
Kendall: Count Kimber and I in for tonight Jackie.
Jackie(Giving Kendall two invites) Be there by 6:00 for appetizers. Party fun begins at 7:00- whenever we get tired.
Kendall(Ruffling Kick's hair) We'll be there won't we Kimber?
Kick(Confused) Kimber?
Kendall: Sure just as soon as your mom gives me your birth certificate I'm renaming you Kimber Kendall Perkins the 1st.
Mrs. Buttowski(Handing Kendall A piece of paper) He's a Perkins now.
Kendall(Forcing the tutu on Kick) Good I'll let our mom know.
Kick suddenly felt girly urges as ballet shoes met his feet Kendall's eyes in pure evil.
Kendall(Taking out a pink head headband from her backpack) Well any last words?
Kick remembered reading something about the myth of Kendall Perkins and he smiled at her.
Kick: Yea lladneK, lladneK, lladneK, lladneK.
Kendall screamed in mock fear turning to dust Kick not knowing Kendall could do whatever she wanted in dreams.
Kick(Ripping the ballet costume off) Now to finally wake myself up.
Kendall sneered evil dripping from her lips as she pinched Kick laughing evilly.
Kendall: The thing about myths are that they're just that myths meaning not real just imaginary.
Kick gasped seeing the ripped ballet clothes back on him and Kendall laughed gleefully having a double torture for Kick.
Kendall: You knowwwwwwwwwww I was going to babysit all of the Mellowbrook snot nosed brats but why babysit them snot nosed brats when I can babysit my snot nosed brat of a baby sister instead?
Kick(Gulping) You-don't-mean?
Kendall(Nodding) All the torture of last time and then some because this time I won't go away.
Kick gulped as Kendall brandished the headband laughing triumphantly.
Kendall: Have fun with me as your sitter Kimber.
Kick: Listen let's start over Kendall.
Kendall(Putting the headband in Kick's hair) Not a chance Kimber.
Kick screamed as his body molded into the ballet costume shrinking him with Kendall beaming down at him.
Kendall(Beaming) That's our game thank you all for playing.
Kick screamed in defeat as he grew into an exact clone of Kendall only smaller.
Kendall(Grabbing Kick) Come on Kimber boy do I have fun things for us to do.
Kimber: Y-y-y-y-yyy-you do?
Kendall(Removing her shoes) Yes ma'am now first I'm going to take my socks off and you're going to massage my feet.
Kimber: Uhh I'm not sure I'll like that very much.
Kendall(Taking her socks off and wiggling her toes) When I said fun I meant fun for me not for you.
Kimber(Sitting on the floor) Yeaaaaaaaaa welllllllll I'm not rubbing your feet.
Kendall(Grinning) Welllllllllll ok if you insist but until my feet get rubbed my stinky feet will air out.
Kimber gagged throwing her shirt over her face with Kendall chuckling.
Kendall: That won't help you you'll need a gas mask to save yourself from the smell.
Kimber(Gagging) Put your socks and shoes back on.
Kendall(Beaming) Nope you are going to learn what me babysitting you entails.
Kimber gagged again swirling green smoke surrounding her.
Kendall(Stretching out her toes) Ready to rub my feet and toes Kimber?
Kimber moaned nodding and walking up to Kendall her fingers rubbing Kendall's feet.
Kendall(Grinning) Now that's more like it.
Mellowbrook kids squealed in fright seeing the new babysitter on the block and she wasn't going anywhere soon.
Please read and reply as I at this moment write Chapter 2 of Nightmare On Mellowbrook.
Sign up to rate and review this story