Categories > Original > Horror > Nightmare On Mellowbrook

Chapter 2 Emotional Breakdown

by orieo82 0 reviews

A little girl is brought back from the dead and she's bringing her emotions with her

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-11-15 - 4589 words

0Unrated
Kimber stood up as Kendall put her shoes and socks back on beaming at her little sister.
Kendall: Sooooooooooooo next we have dinner and I was so hoping we could do dinner next.
Kimber(Scared) Exactly what is for dinner?
Kendall(Shrugging) Pizza and that's a treat while we talk about your role in Mellowbrook little sis.
Kimber was led to the kitchen sardine pizza waiting for her judging by Kimber's nose.
Kendall(Giggling) Wellllllllllllll eat up Kimmie Cub.
Kimber(Making a face) Blech this pizza smells fishy.
Kendall(Picking up a sardine) It may be due to the fact that these are fishy fish.
Kimber(Making a face) Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm not eating that.
Kendall(Shrugging) Fine with me little sis more for me.
The front door slammed as Kimber ran up to her mother who was holding Chinese take out cartons.
Kimber(Clutching Mrs. Perkins' leg) Pleasssssseeeeeeee tell me there's yummy food in there.
Mrs. Perkins: There sure is munchkin but didn't Kendall feed you?
Kimber: Noooooooooooo she made me rub her stank feet and ordered sardine pizza.
Mrs. Perkins shot Kendall a dirty look as Kendall shrugged picking at her sardine pizza.
Kendall: Hey it was always my favorite and they say fish is brain food.
Mrs. Perkins(Opening the containers) You two just try to get along while I get dinner ready for your father when he gets home.
Kimber ran off as Kendall nipped at her heels having a plan to make her the most feared little girl in Mellowbrook.
Kendall(Panting) Slow-down-Kimber-I-have-plans-for-you-and-it'll-make-you-the-most-feared-little-girl-in-Mellowbrook.
Kimber(Stopping at her room) No thanks I'd rather have kids as my friends.
Kendall: (Grabbing Kimber) If you think what I did today was bad you're dead wrong.
Kimber(Pulling away from Kendall) As I said I'd rather have kids as my friends.
Kendall(Laughing evilly) Do you think they want to be friends? I mean your last name alone gives them the willies or hebe jeebies.
Kimber(Slamming her bedroom door into Kendall's face) Yes well if I act nice I'm sure they'll be my friends.
Kendall(Rubbing her hands evilly) Time for some reinforcements methinks he, he, he, he, heeeeeeeeee.
______________________________________________________________________________
David Jameson a friend of John's yawned as he opened his Algebra book hoping to find John who was now considered a missing person.
David(Talking to himself) John where are you?
Jackie II(Lifting her nightgown) BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time for you to meet your match David.
Jackie II laughed as David met her stink and passed out bringing him to a graveyard he knew well.
Jackie II(Clapping) Good you made her welcome home party and also her baby shower.
David(Smirking) Oh Please I knocked her out once and I can do it again.
Jackie II: Great I get a front row seat to your own demise. She's found inner strength in something you just can't resist.
David: I don't know what she's smokin but bring it on obsessive, little punk.
Jackie II: I have a birthmark you may recognize boy about to be mince meat.
Jackie II lifted her nightgown and since she goes comando we see a purple birthmark in the shape of a dog on her right butt cheek.
Jackie II(Bragging) Yeaaaaaaaaaa John is the biggest Jackie Wakerman fan. So big in fact that my sis used him to make me her little sister.
David(Shaking his head) I warned him not to let your crazy sister catch him.
Jackie II walked up to a headstone and stuck a pole into the ground in front of the headstone sneering.
Jackie II: Turns out John embraced becoming me and all because in my opinon he was so obsessed with Jax that he would even become her little sister.
David: Yea well it's too bad me and Smelga don't have an obsessive relationship.
Jackie II(Sneering) Not yet but as I said previously she's found inner strength in something you can't resist.
David heard thunder with Jackie II raising her arms and she made lightning strike the pole a pulsating sound being heard under the coffin.
Jackie II(Giggling) CCCllleeeaaarrr and we have heartbeat people.
The ground shook and split the headstone exploding but David knew who the girl was that Jackie II reserected.
Jackie II: Just wait till the skin and pout is back on her man are you in for it.
The coffin swung open and a skeleton emerged the bones reconstructing themselves with Jackie II laughing evilly.
Jackie II(Putting a necklace on the skelton) That necklace has two things she'll be indestructable and a vial of a certain someone's dream powers.
David suddenly grew fearful seeing one he couldn't come out of his dream or be muscular both his dreampowers.
Jackie II(Sneering) See I control all dreams in Mellowbrook. Kimber Perkins would help but she's determined to make friends.
Blood, sinew, veins, and bulging muscles grew onto the skeleton Jackie II beaming knowing soon she'd have help controlling the dreams of Mellowbrook children.
Jackie II(Twirling up to David) She's been lonely lately so she thinks it's time to expand her family.
Skin, a pair of silk pink underwear, a matching bra, a plaid kilt, a black Punisher shirt with the punisher skull on it, a black blazer with skull patches all over them, a skeleton bow in her hair making pigtails, bloody socks on her feet, black boots, and a faded pink backpack completed the skeleton.
Jackie II(Holding her head) Meet Helga Geradine Pataki's dreamworld where you won't be coming back.
A sneer appeared on Helga's face David's dreamworld materializing into a boxing ring with Jackie II as Helga's trainer, Kimber as David's, Kendall as referee, and Brianna as the announcer.
Brianna: Ladies and gentlemen this is one for the ages bully vs. bigger bully, boy vs. girl, David vs. Goliath.
Kimber(Rubbing David's shoulders) That's for sure watch out for both her hooks and also her feet she cheats and the ref let's her.
Brianna: In the red corner wearing pink trunks 7'10 and weighing in at 180 pounds it's Helga Pataki.
The crowd cheered for Helga who slit her throat with her finger at David.
Brianna(Wincing) Ouchhhhhhhhhh and Goliath has drawn first blood. In the blue corner wearing blue trunks 5'nothing and weighing in at a measley 90 pounds it's David Jameson.
The crowd booed after Brianna said David's name and Helga sneered knowing she had the crowd where she wanted it in her favor.
Kendall(Sneering) Helga do all you can to beat him.
Helga(Making a fist) No problem I have his muscles now.
Jackie II(Putting brass knuckles on Helga's hands) Go get em killer and show him true fear and also what beating you last time can do to him.
Helga walked to the middle of the ring cracking her knuckles and the sound made Kimber wince.
Kimber(Walking up to Kendall) Alright you win sissy. Show me my true potential and what I can do to the kids of Mellowbrook.
Kendall: Good because you're about to be Mellowbrook's worst nightmare. Enjoy the fight and we'll talk more later.
Kimber walked out of the ring leaving David trainerless with Helga beaming shadowboxing striking fear in David.
David(Looking at Kimber) Uhh a little help here?
Kimber(Gulping) Nuh uh I'm not getting involved in your fight.
David: But you're my trainer girl now get in here.
Kimber(Shaking her head) You want my advice admit defeat and take what she has for you gracefully.
David: Surrender that's your plan what kind of trainer are you?
Kimber(Looking down at herself) One that just peed her underwear now excuse me I need new underwear and jeans.
Kendall: Both of you to the center of the ring so we can get this bloodfest over with.
Helga and David walked to the middle of the ring and up close David never realized how tall Helga really was.
Kendall(Sneering) Now I want an unfair fight the first one to concede wins now shake hands.
David put his hand out as Helga punched his face blood, spit, and teeth flying everywhere.
Kendall(Beaming) Or don't no hair off my leg.
Helga: Feel my brass knuckles Bucko.
Kimber: I'm glad I'm not his trainer anymore that girl's mega scary.
Kendall: Now let's talk new job little sister.
Kimber nodded as Kendall giggled liking the new and improved Kimber.
Kendall: Now as you know stuffed animals are a little kids favorite toys Kimmie Cub.
Kimber(Hugging herself) Yeaaaaaaaaaaa I wish I had some.
Kendall(Spreading her arms out) Well Mellowbrook is full of kids looking to be adopted into your stuffy collection.
Kimber(Sneering) Just like Build A Bears certificates and all.
Kendall: Yep and now take your pick. any youngsters yours for the taking.
The bell to end round one rang and Helga perfectly unscathed walked to her corner as David limped bleeding everywhere and nursing black eyes.
Helga(Smiling down at David) Care to concede?
David: Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww yes I surrender you win Helga.
Helga(Grabbing David) Good boy you're very smart now tell them you concede.
David(Looking at the crowd) I concede, Helga Geraldine Pataki beat me and she's the winner.
The crowd cheered as Helga sneered being handed a boxing belt and instead of the belt took David with her back to the girl's shower room.
Helga(Locking the door) Time for us to have a heart to heart Bucko.
David(Backing up) Sure just don't hit me anymore Helga.
Helga(Picking up her bacpack) I'm not going to hit you that would be too easy.
David(Gulping) Too easy?
Helga(Nodding) Yes see I've been ignored by my family my whole life and you've been pampered and frankly don't deserve it.
David(Nervous) Exactly what is in the bag?
Helga(Unzipping the bag) I was ignored so much I had to see a shrink and she gave me the best advice ever.
David(Looking up at Helga) She did?
Helga(Poking David's nose) Yep she told me reccently that I had to nip my bully problem in the butt.
David: And how are you going to do that?
Helga(Producing white cotton underwear) By making you the newest Pataki therfore unsheltering you from your money.
David(Backing into the showers) Exactly what is the underwear for?
Helga(Shaking her head) Boys it's like talking to a wall. You're being turned into the newest Pataki end of story.
David found an exit to the showers running off with Helga chasing him determined to make a new little sister for her to love and give attention she never got to.
Helga(Wetting a towel) Time for him to feel my secret weapon.
Helga grew twelve feet cackling as she crashed through the wall on the hunt for her new little sister.
Helga(Booming) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh little Pataki come out come out wherever you are.
David(Snapping his eyes open) I sure hope this works.
David jumped up at his desk knocking pictures he drew in his sleep of Giant Helga and Jackie II off of it.
David(Breathing relief) At least I don't have to worry about the boxer while I'm awake.
Mrs. Jameson: David what have you done to yourself you're bleeding everywhere.
David(Scared) I am?
Mrs. Jameson(Wetting a towel) I swear your fighting is going to kill you.
David(Mumbling) You have no idea.
Mrs. Jameson(Walking away) Dinner's ready get it while it's hot.
David his stomach rumbling dashed to the kitchen to find his favorite chicken cutlets, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, salad, and chocolate chip cookies waiting for him.
David(Sitting down) MMMMMMMMMMMMM my favorite.
Jackie II(Waving) Mine too turns out we're neighbors David.
David(Petrified) What-is-she-doing-here?
Mrs. Jameson: David where are your manners?
David: Sorry so what's your name tike?
Jackie II: Jacqueline Bethany Wakerman the second.
David(Eating a piece of chicken) Nice name so now I'm going to enjoy this dinner.
Jackie II laughed evilly knowing she slipped sleeping pills in his food unbeknownst to David.
Jackie II(Smiling) Enjoy the food David.
David quickly finished his food and drink feeling drowsy with Jackie II beaming shaking the empty pill bottle.
Jackie II(Giggling) Taduhhhhhhhhhhhh no more awakeness for you and giant Helga awaits.
David stumbled upstairs having a trick still up his sleeve.
David POV: Dream of someplace fun, dream of someplace fun, dream of someplace fun.
David fell onto a beach sighing happily a drink with an umbrella in it magically appearing in his hand.
David: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM pink lemonade now to relax and finally have control over my dreams.
Giant Helga ravaged the beach everybody running away from this teenaged giant David not seeing Giant Helga approaching the snack bar.
Helga(Beaming) Great dream kid so ready for round two on becoming my sister?
David(Gulping) Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe we should take a rain check on that.
Helga cackled grabbing David leading him to a secluded piece of beach the sand turning into liquid.
Helga(Throwing David into the sand) You know when Pearl from Spongebob had growing pains? Well so do I and I need souls from children to satisfy my hunger.
David gulped not knowing how he was going to get out of being Helga's sister.
Helga(Raising her foot) Nowwwwwwwwwww time to meet your doom Helga Geraldine Pataki master torturer.
David screamed sinking until his body disappeared and Helga laughed triumphantly knowing exactly where David was going to end up.
Helga(Grinning Evilly) I hope he enjoys clingy sisters.
Helga jumped through the hole David made still a giant and landed in her bedroom finding David on her bed.
Helga(Producing a backpack) Sooooooooooo who's ready to be a little Pataki?
David(Making a fist) Take some fists stupid giant.
Helga(Grabbing David) Fee Fi Fo Fum I'm ready to have a sister soul yummmmmmmmmm.
David squeaked in fear peeing his pants with Helga chuckling smiling down at him.
Helga: Yeaaaaaaa I wasn't potty trained until I was 13. Not something I'm particulary proud of but you know at least you have to deal with it now well until you're 13.
David squirmed trying to free himself from Helga's grip but she wasn't letting him go for anything.
Helga: I have another surprise for you cutie pie.
David(Gulping) Another-one?
Helga laughed evilly her boxing gear becoming a plaid skirt, a black vest, a white shirt, knee high socks, black boots, and green earrings.
Helga(Beaming) Yeppppppppp I'm the older sister attention hog now rightfully named Olga.
David's jaw hung open as he saw Helga's transformation as she grinned taking five year old Helga's wardrobe from the backpack.
Helga(Twirling around David) Time for me to get mom and dad's attention and you can get my attention little sister.
Helga skipped off becoming seven year old Olga ready to embrace being smart, gaining her parents love, and excelling in everything.
David(Running after her) Wait turn me back you giant She Witch.
David reached the bottom of the stairs to find Helga as Olga being hugged by Bob and Miriam Pataki.
David: Mannnnnnnnnnnn I'm too late. I-can-feel-Helga-coming-out-in-me.
Bob: Olga I'd like to say your mom and I are so proud of you so we want to know if we could do anything for you?
Helga(Smiling deviously) Welllllllllllllll can you give custody of Helga to me?
David screamed painfully turning into five year old Helga pout, pink jumper, white underwear, white shoes, bully attitude, pout and all.
David: Careful Olga I might make you answer to Old Betsy if your not careful.
Bob and Miriam signed David over to Helga who laughed gleefully.
Helga: Well little sister looks like you're about to be smothered in my hugs and kisses.
David was snatched up and Helga sneered knowing how much she hated Olga at her young age.
David: Can't you just ignore me like everybody else does here?
Helga(Kissing his cheeks) Not a chance my little princess.
David angrily rubbed his cheeks purple lipstick coming off on his hands.
Helga(Chuckling) Awwwwwww you'll get used to them Princess. I'll make you by kissing you a bazillion times a day.
David crossed his legs having to pee but not wanting to embrace Helga's mannerisms by peeing his underwear and jumper.
Helga(Giggling) You knowwwwwwwwwww pretty soon little sister those mannerisms will be hard to fight so why not embrace them now?
David(Moaning) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo I need the bathroom nowwwwwwww.
Helga(Snickering) Nope until your 13 your underwear and that jumper will be your potty.
David screamed a girly scream as the pee flowed into his underwear and stained the jumper in the process.
Helga(Snuggling David) Seeeeeeeeeeee my little sister's mannerisims are just what makes her who she is newly formed little sister.
David grumbled as the underwear and jumper miarculously became dry and Helga beamed down at David.
Helga(Opening a door to a mansion) Welllllll here we are home sweet home little daughter of mine.
David: Uhh what about Arnold I don't have an obsession like Helga did at her age.
Olga(Spreading her arms out) Take your pick from Mellowbrook's garden Little Munchkin their yours for the taking.
David(Smiling) Alright I guess I could embrace being your little sister/ daughter MaMa. Now I'm going to find my room so I can sleep, dream, and find my new boy obsession.
Helga(Ruffling David's hair) That's my girl.
David dashed upstairs and took the first room he found who by coincedence was decorated from the top to the bottom in Helga Newborn to five years old.
David(Shrugging) Well if you can't beat em join em I guess.
David opened his new closet finding pink everything and he pulled a pink nightgown from a hanger then he went into his top drawer fit to burst with underwear.
David(Taking a Friday pair) At least I'll know the days of the week at a young age.
David threw a white sports bra, a white undershirt, the Friday underwear, the pink nightgown, then found makeup he used to decorate his face the lipstick last then he smacked his lips together sneering.
David: Some very unlucky boy is about to see why Arnold is to this day petrified of me.
David pulled his blankets and sheets back, turned his lamp off then closed his eyes letting the fearful boy screams lull him to sleep.
David(Giggling) Hahhhhhhhhhhhhh meet your worst nightmare litte boys a girl bully on the prowl for a boy to obsess over.
David landed back in his room except now in five year old Helga's dreamworld a cage fit to burst with Kindergarten boys was in the middle of the bedroom floor.
David(Looking into the cage) So many boys soooooooooo little time he, he, he, he, he, heeeeee.
All the boys gulped as David finally embraced the last of Helga and a pink light surrounded the room finishing his transformation.
Helga(Opening the bedroom door) Everything OK My Little Munchkin Face?
David(Sitting on top of the cage) Sure Mama we're just playing a game.
Helga(Closing the door) OK Sweetie have fun.
David(Sneering) No worries there.
Once the door closed David positioned his body so his stomach was on the cage and he could look down at his prey.
David: 95-96-97-98-99-1-uh ok who's missing?
All the boys shrugged as David looked inside and knew exactly who was missing.
David(Rubbing his hands together) Leo Kennedy you obsessed over Inside Out time for you to meet my version of Joy, Anger, Sadness, Fear, Disgust, and BingBong.
Helga's cackle screeched from David's mouth reverberating across the walls of the room all the boys scared for their lives.
David(Getting dressed into a Joy Ensemble) Ohhhhhhhhhh right you guys. Your shift is over for now but best believe this isn't the last you'll see of me or my boyfriend David.
A girl ran into the room stabbing David a prideful look on her face.
Girl: Sorry Pataki but Leo's mine and as it looks your bleeding out.
Helga fell on the floor pretending to be dead as the girl giggled skipping off not seeing the super sticky bubble gum on the stairs leading to the door being her only exit.
David(Beaming evilly) Time for round 2 Miss Priss I hear Disgust calling your name. Now I just need to find Joy, Sadness, Fear, Anger, and of course BingBong.
Girl: Can't-move-and-ewwwwwwwwwww-what-is-this-purple-junk-all-over-the-stairs?
David(Laughing triumphantly) Super sticky bubble gum grape flavored to be exact. My mama always said I didn't know how to chew gum the right way I guess she was right.
Girl(Struggling) But-I-stabbed-you-with-a-knife-you-should-be-dead.
David(Tossing the knife to the girl laughing) Yeaaaaaaaaa with a butter knife not sharp in the least.
Girl: I saw you bleed.
David(Reading the girl's diary) Hmmmmmmmmmmmm now this is an interesting entry. your fear is to lose Leo and become disgust from Inside Out.
Girl(Shielding herself with her arms) Noooooooooooooo please don't.
David(Beaming) Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes Mellowbrook is an all nightmare zone now Lana.
Lana Kendricks hicupped as she cried with David getting nose to nose with her.
David: See David missed orientation and that's not gonna fly here at Helga Geraldine Pataki's Daycare.
Lana(Sniffling) Yea but I didn't miss it I came right on time I was a good girl.
David: Right up until you decided to try and murder me with a butter knife. Now since it's Halloween somewhere let's get a Disgust costume on you pronto.
Lana: Helllllllllppppppppppppppppppp IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII don't want to be Disgust stuck in Leo or Helga's headddddddddddddddd.
David: Although I cherish the thought of having to torture you by making you my disgust you're going to be Leo's that way you'll never date him and you can't stop me from doing just that.
David as Helga found a green wig, a purple scarf, a green dress, green stretchy pants, and stretchy green underwear beaming down at Lana.
David: I don't know what you're crying about Lana you're Disgust in a nutshell always judging people by what they wear and wanting to be the most popular girl in the world. I mean it's disgusting how much like Disgust you are.
Lana(Gulping back her cries) Wait can I have one last minute to use my cell phone?
David(Stretching open his fingers) Not a chance cheerleader wannabe.
Green lightning shot from David's fingers zapping Lana as sh grew green everywhere and David laughed triumphantly seeing the rest of Leo's emotions and Imaginary friend make their appearance.
David(Holding his head) Disgust Welcome to the Memory Warehouse where you not Joy will lead the emotions since you're the first one there.
Lana screamed her last scream becoming green smoke and evaporating into her now ex boyfriend's head.
Other kids broke through Helga's dreamworld and David couldn'tbe happier to make more unwilling kids become emotions and an imaginary friend.
David(Puffing his chest out) Bring it chumps.
A boy ran at David and David easily flipped the boy over a forcefield surrounding him and David as Helga.
David(Giggling) Who's ready to spread some Joy? I hope the answer's you little boy hey I should be a poet.
Boy(Backing up) Wait Pataki I just want to save Lana but since you took her we'll-be-on-our-OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE?
The boy screamed his last words as David grew 13 FT. tall a Jump rope on his hip like a gunslinger.
David(laughing deeply) You and your friends picked the wrong house to break into Adam Sheppard.
Adam gulped the forcefield also becoming bigger covering everybody in it and David grinned wide also seeing Leo in another part of Helga's dreams wearing bear cub pajamas and moaning in his sleep.
David(Shrugging) What can I say Disgust is soooooooooooo not the emotion you want when your sleeping.
David grabbed Adam and produced A Starburst dress and a pair of pink underwear.
David(Cackling) Arms up Joyyyyyyyyyyyy ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaaaa.
Adam had his arms forced up and the underwear was forced on his butt then the dress was forced over him coloring his skin yellow and his hair and eyes blue.
David: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNeeeeeeeexxxxxxxttttttttttt is Sadness.
Everybody gulped as a little girl was snatched up and met with giant David.
David(Smiling) Ashley Simms you're already sad like everyday except Christmas, your birthday, and Valentines day so I think Sadness fits you like those just right fitting pair of jeans.
Joy turned into yellow smoke and evaporated into Leo's head and before Ashley could protest she was met with a white shirt, blue pants, a pair of blue shoes, purple glasses, and a pair of dark blue underwear.
David(Saluting Ashley) Sadnessssssssssssss ahoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaaaaaaaaa.
Ashley in true sadness style cried and then blue smoke evaporated into Leo's head.
David: Just Fear, Anger, and BingBong left so who's afraid of The Big Bad Five Year Old?
Two boys and one girl all pointed at each other and David giggled taking a big whiff with his nose smelling out true fear in one of the people.
David(Sniffing the two boys and girl) Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this one's a toughie but it doesn't take Holmes and Watson to know Richard Jenkins is petrified of me.
Richard(Gulping) Who wouldn't be?
David(Pointing to the boy and girl) Those two for one.
Richard(Backing up) Of course their not scared they have creepier things in their heads. I'm just a simple-
David(Grabbing Richard) Enough talk Richard time for your fear to take control and join Joy, Sadness, and Disgust in Leo's Memory Warehouse.
Richard only screamed as David used that fear and manifested it into Leo's head Richard becoming Leo's Fear emotion.
David(Grabbing the last two) Nowwwwwwwwwwww who's Anger and who's BingBong who as luck would have it is my imaginary friend also.
Both the victims gulped shuddering to think what 5 year old Helga would do with an imaginary friend.
David(Sniffing them both) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I smell strawberry ice cream and that is what my BingBong will smell like.
David sniffed the victms again and sneered down at the boy his whole body smelling of strawberry ice cream.
David(Sneering down at the victims) Wellllllllllllllllllll Analise Smalls gets to be Leo's Anger emotion and Jessie Connors gets to be who can also cry candy on top of being fun and smelling of strawberry ice cream.
Analise grew red fur and a business suit red smoke evaporating into Leo's head completing the emotions and David as Helga grew normal size lugging Jessie to her bedroom.
David: See now Leo get's a BingBong and so do I thanks the miracle of cloning My Little BingBong.
Jessie grew cotton candy pink fur all over his body, pink stripes on his legs, a dark and light purple tail with stripes on it, A purple polka dotted bowtie, gloves on his hands, a suit jacket, a gag flower, a hat, whiskers, green eyes that cried candy, and an elephant trunk as David hugged him tight making two BingBongs.
David(Taking his slippers off) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh after a night of making emotions and finding my dream guy a girl's doggies get barking so rub BingBong and don't skimp on the cocoa butter either.
Jessie As BingBong reluctantly inched his way to David and started rubbing his feet already regretting being Five Year Old Helga's imaginary friend.
What happens to Leo read part 3 Disgustingly In Love and reply to part 2
Sign up to rate and review this story