Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 21

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 21

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 972 words

0Unrated
is this one longer? lol :p


Chapter 21

Patrick's POV

"So lets get this started" I said clapping my hands and sitting down on the couch making myself comfortable. I have a feeling this is going to take awhile.

"patrick are you sure? Right here? The others are watching" Pete giggled sitting on my lap. "but if its what you want..."

Laughing I shoved him off of me onto the floor. "I told you no! not until you get fixed! I don't want no babies"

He looked up at me with hurt eyes. "but my love!"

"no buts!" Pete was about to respond but was jerked up by charlie.

"STAY" he yelled throwing him on the opposite couch.

"You're just jealous you're not my lover" Pete responded sticking out his tounge and crossing his arms.

"Thank god I'm not your lover, I might castrate you." Charlie growled puling out a switch blade from who knows where. I bit back a chuckle as pete's eyes got huge.

"But my peter pan can make you fly...if ya know what I mean"

"Pete I think now is a good time to shut up" Charlie looked like he was about to kill pete.

"he just doesn't like my pixie dust" Charlie jumped up walking towards Pete.

"EEK HIDE ME!" Pete screamed grabbing joe using him as a human shield.

"HEY! Is there a point for us being here? If not I'm leaving" Andy yelled over the others standing up and walking towards the door.

"FINE! Sit down!" once we were all seated charlie started. "What the fuck were you boys thinking? Now we have this press shit to deal with. They are saying how you don't care about the fans and all this other shit. How do you suppose we deal with it?" we were all quiet thinking. I really didn't think that them leaving early would be that big of a deal.

"we could give them patrick...I'm sure that would shut them up. He always pleases me" pete suggested.

I threw a pillow at him muttering for him to shut up. He responded with a grin and a wave. What a loserkid.

"the label suggested that the girls come back and finish out their two weeks" everyone grew insanely quiet.

"dude...we cant. I am not fucking my relationship up worse than it is. What about we throw them a private concert for them and their friends"

for once pete actually had a good idea!




Lizy's POV

"So how did it go?" I asked as Patrick and Andy walked in. "better than I thought" he replied kissing me hello.

"Andy! Patrick! Look what I got!" Jordan yelled running in the room in his new spiderman costume with the string dispensers and all.

"no way! Where's mine" andy yelled putting his hands on his hips.

"We took him shopping" I told patrick as he looked at me.

"we looked! But they didn't have one in your size" Jordan said shaking his head sadly.

"that's ok buddy" Andy sighed "...I'll just steal yours" Jordan looked at him in horror.

Grinning I watched Andy chase Jordan around the room trying to 'steal' the custome. I think Andy would be a great dad and husband. No I know he would I just hope that he doesn't break my sisters heart

"so tell me what happened" I said turning to patrick.

"well it started out with pete, well being pete, then charlie wanted to castrate him but eventually we got down to business. We are going to throw a private concert for the three fans and their friends." I raised my eyebrow signaling for him to continue "it was either that or go back to the house." He shrugged.

I guess this is better! Atleast they wont have to leave this time.

"Save me aunt lizy" Jordan yelled jumping into my lap.

"I'll save you from that evil Drummer man!" Patrick yelled tackling andy to the floor.

"NO! this is not over! That spiderman will be mine!"




Laura's POV

I jumped on Joe the minute he walked in.

"hi" I smiled down at him. "why hello to you too, Someone is in a good mood" he grinned putting me down on the counter.

"guess what tomorrow is"

"a day" he laughed wrapping his arms around my waist.

"no silly. Its our six month anni" he was silent for a couple of minutes. "wow has it really been that long" I nodded smiling at him.

"it sure has been eventfull" he laughed shaking his head. "true but you would get bored if it wasn't" he agreed with me off the counter.

"lets go get something to eat" he suggested grabbing his keys. I pulled him back.

"I cant go anywhere like this! I need to take a shower and change and do my hair and makeup" I told him. He should know these thing! I mean I am a girl! He sighed telling me to hurry up. I kissed him quickly before running off to our room to shower.

After showering I dug through my closet trying to figure out what to wear.

"are you done yet" joe whined walking into the room. "does it look like I'm done?" I replied not turning to face him. I was on a mission! A mission for clothes.

"Joe!" I whined as he pulled me into his arms. "how about we skip dinner and go straight to desert" I whimpered as he kissed me pushing me against the wall.

"NO!" I laughed pulling back from him.

"you said diner! And diner is where we are going"

"I think I can make you change your mind" he grinned tugging at my towel.

"oh no you don't...now out" after shooing him out of the room I finished getting ready.

"ok...we can go now"
Sign up to rate and review this story