Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

Chapter 25

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 25

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-16 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 619 words

0Unrated
Chapter 25



Stacey's POV


"Why are they so loud?" Ana screamed loud enough for us to hear.
"Cause they have nothing else to do," I sipped my drink.
"You girls enjoying the party?" One of the teenies came up to us. we just nodded, "Which of the girls you here with?"
"We arent here with the girls, we're here with the band," I answered.
"Oh that's cool, how did you girls get with the band?"
"That's none of your business," Laura answered her. The girl excused herself when Kristi called her over. I wanted to go over and beat her up but I kept telling myself it wasnt worth it, "get your own drink," Laura yelled at Joe as he took hers drinking it.
"Sorry baby you didnt want that did you?" he laughed.
"No, thanks for taking it off my hands,"
"Anytime,"
"When does this concert start?" I asked.
"Hell if i know, when Charlie says get your ass on stage that's when it starts,"
"Well cant you tell him to start it now, so we can leave?" Laura asked.
"I wish, they've made it into some party, we're gonna be here for a long time, sorry," Joe pouted, "I wanna get outta here just as bad as ya'll,"
"Joe come take pictures," One of the winners came up grabbing his hand. He kissed Laura's cheek before following the girl into the crowd.
"Must they?" Laura sighed, "If I didnt promise I wouldnt drink, Id drink,"
"Ignore them," Lizy sipped her dirnk, "He's head over heels for you, you got nothing to worry about,"
"Yeah what she said," I agreed.


Patrick's POV


"Where's Joe?" Charlie asked walking up to us.
"Probably saying sorry to my sister, you know since he has to work on a special day," Pete answered.
"Their not married so she can get over it,"
"Yeah you tell that to Laura and watch her kick you," Pete laughed.
"Someone go get him, you suppose to go on in three minutes," I got up.
"We'll all go look for him, it'll be faster," I pulled Pete and Andy up making them follow me.
"Petey," Kristi walked up to us the second we stepped from backstage.
"Hi, you seen Joe?"
"He's over in the middle of all the girls,"
"Go in there and get him out please,"
"What's in it for me?" she leaned close to Pete, I glanced across the room seeing Stacey's eyes focused on what was happening.
"Kristi can you please just go get him," I stepped in the middle.
"Sure," She mumbled.
"Better go say hi to Stacey before we go on,"
"When did she get here?" Pete asked.
"A while ago, like after you went backstage,"


Pete's POV



"Wassup?" I asked taking Laura's drink.
"You know what..."
"What?" I asked drinking her drink.
"Why cant you and Joe get your own drinks," she pouted.
"Sorry, just making sure no liqour is entering your body,"
"He told you?" She asked.
"Yeah, I dont wanna see you mess this up, its hard for me to say but I wouldnt want you with anyone else," I kissed her cheek, "I thought you werent coming," I leaned in whispering in Stacey's ear.
"I wasnt,"
"So what changed your mind?"
"I dont know,"
"Okay, im glad you came," I kissed her.
"Hey, we dont wanna see that," Joe laughed, "Charlie wants us on stage right fucking now, as he said,"
"Enjoy the show girls," I kissed Stacey again before heading backstage.




Laura's POV


I watched all the girls scream and run to the stage as the boys walked out. They started to play the music to Nobody Puts Baby In the Corner. Only a little longer, I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story