Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Wrong Kind Of Attention

chapter 26

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 26

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-17 - Updated: 2006-08-17 - 478 words

0Unrated
Chapter 26

Stacey's POV

"Is this seat taken?" I looked over to see a mother with her young daughter who was in a wheel chair.

"nope..its all yours" I smiled at them watching the mother manover the young girl so she could see. The girl couldn't have been over 11 and she looked so sad.

"why the long face?" I asked after a minute. She turned looking at me and then down at her hands.

"she's upset that she couldn't meet the boys" her mother answered for her. "why couldn't you meet them?" that really bothered me. The boys wouldn't blow off a girl in a wheel chair.

"there were to many girls" she answered sadly. I was about to offer her a suggestion when dirty came over distracting me.

"Dance with me" he yelled grabbing my hand. I laughed pushing him to ana who he grabbed pulling her onto the floor.



Laura's POV

"does he ever grow up!" I laughed watching dirty and ana dance.

"nope! He just grows younger." Lizy grinned.

"Dirty! Go play on stage!" I yelled to him. He looked from me to the stage then back at me.

"OK!" he grinned running towards it. The only problem was, he had ana with him.



Ana's POV

"No!" I yelled as he pulled me towards the side of the stage. Stopping short he turned to look at me.

"we're gonna play on stage" he said staring me down with the straightest face.

"no were not" I laughed.

"gonna play on stage" he grinned nodding his head.

"no stage"

"yes stage"

"NO stage"

"STAGE" he yelled getting this crazy look on his face before pushing me onto the stage and right into pete.

"sorry" I mummbled backing away from him and right into dirty who decided at that point to start slam dancing...into me! So who gets the bright idea to join him. Pete! I was stuck in the middle of two fools!

I looked back at andy for help. He just shrugged his shoulders grinning.


Laura's POV

"That's not what I ment by him going to play onstage" I laughed watching them tramatize poor ana. "she looks so scared" lizy laughed.

Look over at stacey I yelled "I feel sorry for you"

"why's that?" she yelled turning to look at me. "You get them both tonight" I can just imagine Pete and Dirty together all night. She looked confused for a minute before her eyes grew wide.

Stacey's POV

"I don't want them both! You take them" I yelled to laura. I actually like my apartment! I don't want it in ruins. She just shook her head in a 'yeah right' fashion.

I turned to the young girl next to me who's name is Kate. "You want them for the night?" I laughed pointing to the stage.

Her eyes grew wide "who?"

"Pete and dirty"
Sign up to rate and review this story