Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Corporate Mushroom Kingdom and the Seven Chaos Emeralds

Birthday Wishes

by YungJimothy 0 reviews

Birthday goes wrong.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2016-01-10 - Updated: 2016-01-10 - 557 words

0Unrated
Mario awoken to a crisp, delicate sunrise shining on his sleepy eyes. After yawning, he got up and decided to get something to eat. He tip-toed out of the room to avoid waking up his brother, Luigi. Once he was outside, he saw Toad rapidly approaching from the distance.

"Mario!", Toad shouted at him, trying to catch his breath between every step.

"What's wrong, Toad?", Mario asked, but he was met with a worried look from Toad.

"Haven't you heard the news?", Toad cried out. "What news?", Mario replied.



Sonic was dashing through, headed to the Mushroom Kingdom to greet one of his old friends, Luigi. Luigi's birthday was in a few days, and Sonic wanted to see him in person.

"I hope he likes the present," Sonic whispered to himself, carrying a mysterious box. He approached a large gate with confusion. "This is new," he thought. Sonic looked around, and after checking for guards, he ran up and over the wall into the Mushroom Kingdom. He sped down to Luigi's house, where he saw a lively Luigi picking up his newspaper. As Luigi's head rose, his eyes met Sonic's gaze. "Sonic!", Luigi shouted, surprised by the visit of his dear friend. Sonic ran up to him, closing the space between them in a few paces. "Oh Luigi, how have you been?", Sonic said, wistfully. Luigi could sense the desire in his voice, his knees buckling.

"Oh, I've been good," he said, stuttering on his words, "Wanna come inside for a bit?", he asked, silently begging God that his companion would oblige.

"Sure," Sonic replied joyfully.



As Luigi lead Sonic in, he brought him into his room to show him a gem he found recently. As Luigi droned on about the gem, Sonic interjected with, "Sorry man, but i just remembered. I have a present here for you". He handed Luigi the present, filling Luigi's heart with glee. Luigi wondered what it was, but decided to wait.

"I can't wait to open this on my birthday," Luigi said aloud.

"Why not now?", Sonic asked, scared that Luigi didn't appreciate the gesture.

"Because I have to keep you here until then somehow," Luigi replied, smirking.

"There are other ways to make me stay y'know," Sonic added, reaching behind Luigi, pulling him closer. Luigi moaned his lover's name as they trailed into a deep kiss. Sonic began to slowly undo the buttons on Luigi's overalls, followed by pulling them off with his shirt. Sonic decided to go in dry, pushing his appendage into his lover's exposed hole, while holding the kiss, comforting Luigi. Sonic began to thrust, starting off slowly, gently breaking the kiss. Soon, they were pounding away, moans filling the room from both parties.

There was a click of a door heard throughout the house, followed by Mario's voice shouting, "I'm home!". Terror filled the air as Mario stepped right in, his eyes widening at the sight before him. Mario fell to the floor with tears escaping from his eyes. He knew that his dreams were crushed. "Now I'll never have my true love," Mario began to slowly mutter to himself. Albeit the cloak his tongue wore, speaking in whispers, he was still understood by the couple.

"You loved me?", Sonic asked with confusion.

"No", Mario said slowly, every breath pounding into his soul, "I loved Luigi".
Sign up to rate and review this story