Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Corporate Mushroom Kingdom and the Seven Chaos Emeralds

The Color of the Seventh Setting Sun

by YungJimothy 0 reviews

Spooki

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2016-01-10 - Updated: 2016-01-10 - 498 words

0Unrated
Donald Trump gazed into the setting night sky, the crimson gaze of the ever-watching sunset splashing upon his face. He looked upon the wall he had built to keep the Yoshis out. Those incessant creatures had always been foiling his plans and annoying him. The other residents didn't seem to mind, however.



"Mr. Trump", a mysterious voice said, causing Trump to spin around immediately. It turned out to be none other than one of his toad servants.

"What? Spit it out before I sacrifice you to Omlegg, the God of the Seventh Setting Sun!", Trump replied. A vein popped from his neck.

"It seems that a blue hedgehog ran over your wall this morning, sir," the toad said without an ounce of fear.

"Add spikes to the wall," Trump demanded, "That should stop any pesky hedgehogs". The toad nodded and ran off to tell the others of the order.



"I'm sorry, Mario," Sonic said. He didn't mean it, but he didn't want to escalate the drama.

"How could you steal my brother like this?", Mario screamed.

"I didn't know you loved him," Sonic replied meekly. He noticed that Mario was twitching slightly, causing fear to flow through Sonic. He knew he had to get out of there. Sonic bolted for the door, with a fireball heading the same way, he rolled backwards to avoid it, and then sped away.

"Sonic! Come back!", Luigi cried, missing his lost lover already.

"I wish I could," Sonic whispered to himself, a tear streaming down his cheek.

As Sonic sped along, everything else stopped. The sunlight stopped shining around him, forming a circle of pastel orange light on the ground. Confusion spread among the kingdom, as Sonic was pulled into the sky. It was none other than the God of the Seventh Sun.

"My plan worked!", screamed Donald Trump, the pentagram in his chest dripping fresh blood. He saw Sonic being drifted into the sky towards the Seventh Sun, a punishment that Sonic had earned by climbing the wall. Trump watched the hedgehog struggle in the magical bonds placed around him, his life flashing before him as he headed into the Seventh Sun, his own corner of Hell awakening. Sonic remember something crucial.

The Chaos Emeralds

He attempted to enter his super form, then realizing that he gave one to Luigi as a present. His own stupidity shone on him brighter than the sun in front of him. As he moved closer, his breaths got heavier, until he heard a voice.

"Sonic, I am the Seventh Sun," said none other than the Seventh Sun.

"What?", Sonic stammered.

"I am not an enemy," the Seventh Sun began, "I have no allegiance". The Seventh Sun released Sonic's bonds and sent him careening back to Earth. Trump felt furious, the pain from the pentagram he carved into himself barely matching the pain of his headache.

"You may have won this time, Sonic," Trump stated, "Good thing I can carve more pentagrams and summon more Gods".
Sign up to rate and review this story