Categories > Original > Drama > You're My Only Retreat

You're My Only Retreat

by Musicsetmefree 0 reviews

This is a Kellic, so yeah. I have also posted this on another website, but I decided to post it here too so I could possibly get more feedback. I didn't think love at first sight was possible, ...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2016-01-11 - 392 words

0Unrated
POV: Vic

I didn't think love at first sight was possible, but the second I saw him I knew I loved him.

I remember seeing him walking into that dark alley way late at night. Without second guessing I followed him. Following a stranger into an alley late at night probably wasn't my smartest move, but there was something so enticing about him that I just couldn't help myself.

When I finally saw him he was sitting back against the wall with a lit cigarette in his hand. He hadn't seen me yet, but he would soon.

"What are you doing?" I asked barely grabbing his attention. Without much emotion he replied five simple words.

"Settling down for the night."

It was sad really how he said this so emotionlessly as if he was use to it. Then again maybe he was and that broke my heart even more.

I slowly made my way next to him, "What's your name?"

He took a huff of his cigarette before answering with a name that was like music to my ears.

"Kellin Quinn"

Kellin Quinn... what a beautiful name. Only he said it as if it didn't matter. As if he didn't matter and I didn't like that.

"Well Kellin, I'm Victor but you can call me Vic."

He didn't say anything.

"Why are you settling down here?" I was really curious as to why he was out here, but again his answer was short, vague, and to the point.

"Got no where else to go."

"Don't you have a home or something?" I knew it was a stupid question, but I didn't know what to say.

He scoffed, "Look don't you have somewhere better to be?"

Shocked by his tone I suddenly wondered if was worth my time. Who was I kidding he was probably worth every second of my time.

"Not really," I shrugged. "Hey how about you stay at my place for the night?" Honestly I didn't want to leave him out here. Who knows how many nights he's spent like this.

He looks shocked for a second but he quickly composes himself. "Look that's nice and all but um... you don't want anything to do with me," 'Yes I do' was all I could think, "I'm a mistake." And to this day I'm still not sure if he was right.
Sign up to rate and review this story