Categories > Original > Drama > You're My Only Retreat

2

by Musicsetmefree 0 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2016-01-14 - 679 words

0Unrated
After about ten minutes of trying to convince him he finally gave in.

The walk to my place was extremely quiet. So quiet I was sure Kellin could hear the blood running through my veins. I could feel Kellin tense at my side. It was like he was waiting for someone to jump out at him with a machine gun or something.

Fifteen minutes of the silent walking and we made it to my place. Once inside I couldn't help but stare at Kellin as he looked around my tiny apartment. Most people would make some comment about it being cozy (aka small), but I love my little apartment. Kellin seemed to like it too, but that probably has to do with the fact that he didn't have a home. After a minute of awkward silence I spoke up.

"I know it's a bit small."

"It's fine I really don't care."

Right no home. Come on Vic get your head in the game.

"I don't really have another room for you, so I guess you'll have to sleep on the couch. Unless you want to sleep in my bed?" I felt bad for not really having somewhere comfortable for him, but I guess I didn't really think this far through. With how stubborn he was being I really thought he would completely reject all my offers.

"The couch is fine."

"Okay let me get you some blankets and a pillow."

Kellin nodded and stood there awkward as I headed towards the closet in the hall. I took out a pillow along wit Hihey dgrfhhdffvh
h my The Nightmare Before Christmas blanket before I made my way back. He looked extremely tense and uncomfortable. Almost as if he had no idea what was going on.

"You can come in you know."

"Right." He mumbled.

I watched as he stepped in. "So this is the living room. You'll be sleeping here." I nodded my head towards the couch, and now that I think about it that was stupid of me. Of course he'll be sleeping there. There is no other couch! God I hate being socially awkward.

"Okay, thanks by the way."

I smiled a bit, "No problem. If you need anything just let me know, but if not I'll let you rest."

He simply nodded, so I made my way to my room.

I was getting ready to rest myself, but I couldn't stop thinking about Kellin. Why was he on the streets? How long? How old is he? Is he gay? Cause if he is I want him. Wait did I really just think that?! I need to calm down I just met him like two hours ago. God even in my twenties I can still act like a hormonal teenager. How can I not though? Kellin is beautiful. The way his black raven hair falls around his pale angel like face. And the way his eyes seem to be able to pierce right through my soul. He's breath taking and every time I look at him I'm a goner. Either way he's interesting and I really want to get to know him, although he doesn't seem like the kind to just talk about his past. I guess I'll have to get it out of him someway.

Kellin's POV

I can't believe I let this Vic guy talk me into going home with him. Fuck this is a bad idea. I just know it is.

I was currently sitting on the couch in his living room contemplating if I should stay or not. I don't want to be rude, I mean he did offer me a place to stay for the night, but he seems nice and being with me is putting him in danger. What if he can help me though? No, he can't help me. Not when none of the colors light up for me. I'm hopeless. "You're better off dead!" Damn it I can still hear their fucking voices in my head. Why didn't I listen to them when I had the chance? I should've listened.
Sign up to rate and review this story