Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Static

Love Ain't Blind, Just Nearsighted

by ForNeverYours 2 reviews

Patrick spills his heart and cares for Alex.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-08-18 - Updated: 2006-08-18 - 431 words

0Unrated
So I gave him space, a lot. I focused more on training and find any of Beckett's weaknesses. Thank you, Pete.

But he still wouldn't let up. Every time I entered the room he'd find some excuse to leave the room. Soon I just couldn't take it, my training performance was lacking, and I couldn't focus on anything else.

While I was practicing one day, I accidentally slashed my cheek. I dropped the sword and knelt on the ground. But, it wasn't because it hurt. It was because I was crying. I lost it right there.

I soon noticed there was someone standing beside me. I looked up to see Patrick worried face. I just turned away and continued crying.

But he picked me up and carried me to the living room. He looked at my cut and grimaced, but still didn't say anything. And I really didn't want to say anyone that hates me because of my ex.

"I'm sorry." He said looking away.

"Why?" I questioned as him gently rubbed the cut on my cheek with a paper towel. "You didn't do anything."

"Yes I did," He said pulling away "This pretty deep."

"I don't care." I sighed.

"Stay here, I need to go get some antiseptic." He said getting up
.
I didn't bother to wipe off the blood that was steadily running down my cheek, onto my neck and onto the couch. I really couldn't care, these was too much on my mind.

He came back shortly after that carrying a few towels and a bottle of antiseptic.

"This may sting a little." He said dabbing the towel on my cheek.

I hissed lightly in pain and closed my eyes. I don't know why I let him do things like this. One minute he hates me, the next he tries to take care of me. What's with this guy?

"Why were you training so hard in the first place?" He asked putting a large band-aid on my cheek.

"I was trying to get my mind off of you."

"Oh, I didn't mean for it to go this way," He explained "I just needed some space."

"Yeah, well I'm sorry I thought about Jason," I said semi bitterly "But I don't think you would understand what it feels like to lose someone you love."

With that I got up and stormed out, Patrick right on my heels. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. There was hurt in his eyes, almost like I did something to make him die inside.

"I did lose someone, I almost lost you."
Sign up to rate and review this story