Categories > Original > Romance > Tiptoe Higher (a Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Chapter One: Meet Me In The Garden

by alotlikediana 0 reviews

Micah, a directioner, meets the love of her life at a concert in Madison Square Garden.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2016-02-01 - Updated: 2016-02-01 - 4383 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter One: Meet Me In The Garden



"I'll be here by your side. No more fears. No more crying. But if you walk away Iknow I'll fade 'cause there is nobody else. It's got to be you, only you." -One Direction

Closing her bedroom, Micah looked at her appearance. She looked absolutely stunning. Her make-up was done just right with the perfect amount of blush and lip color. Her jeans hugged her tight in the right places and made her legs look like they belonged on a runway. Her hair was pinned in the back with loose curls flopping amongst her shoulders. She was ready. She was ready for the concert she'd been dreaming about for two long years. It wasn't necessarily the fact that it was ahuge concert but it was their/ /concert, One Direction's concert.

Her mother, Marie, was in the den waiting anxiously to go. She didn't feel entirely up to facing the chaos of thousands of screaming girls and traffic on their way to the venue. Madison Square Garden was a short eleven blocks from their home but with the occasion it was going to feel like eleven plus a hundred blocks trying to get there.

Once the two were in the car, Micah was bouncing up and down in the passenger seat ecstatic and weary about the night she was going to have. Marie had allowed her to beat every ounce of the band's existing music on the car stereo. The night was going to be memorable. The night was going to be treasured for as long as Micah lived. The night was going to last forever and end in a split second, and Micah knew that. She was trying to keep herself excited that she was about to stand front and center at one of the biggest concerts in One Direction's history. All Micah knew for sure was that no matter the turn out of the night she was always going to be the underdog to her dream guy. To Harry Styles, the boy of her dreams, the boy who could smile and crack a girl's heart, and the boy who was so awkward that no one in their right mind could ever turn their heart away from him. He was the guy who'd saved Micah, and would never understand her appreciation. He was the guy that kept her alive. She knew she was going to be the underdog to him for forever. She knew she had no chance. Just like every other fan who'd dedicated their lives to the band, she knew the five boys would never directly receive her debt.

While her mom pulled into view of the large arena, Micah checked her make-up. She still looked as beautiful as she ever has, and she felt it too. Not only because she was listening to "Little Things" at that moment but because something inside her gave her this confidence that that night was going to be more than it was made out to be. Her mom put the car in park and turned to look at her seventeen year-old daughter. "I am so proud of you, Mickey. You made it out of so much and came out so strong and fierce. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter," she said. Micah leaned forward and kissed her mom on the cheek. "I couldn't have done it with out you..." she paused, "and Harry." Marie laughed and took the keys out of the ignition. Grabbing hold of her mother's hand, she squeezed with her dear life before opening the door and going to the concert of a lifetime.

~
Sign up to rate and review this story